Quick and easy process. Everyone explained things clearly for me and they seemed just as excited about living there at Todd as I am! I can't wait to move in

Todd student living is easy and cheap. The location is great and the amenities are even better. The only concern I have is if the construction will be done in time of move in.

TODD has made sure that everything is going great and smoothly. I cannot wait to live in these amazing apartments with my friends! Thank you TODD student living!

You are doing so amazing! you are already so interactive with your residents and there isn't even a building yet! I am so incredibly excited to live there this fall!

So far all my questions are answered quickly. Signing and adding parking is super easy. And the location is awesome. Just wish I had more updates on the building process.

Everything has been smooth sailing so far. There's been no shortage of information on the apartment when we have needed it and all of the staff have been great.

They're awesome. So excited to be living there next year cannot wait. Building is looking great. Office is filled with very friendly people going to be awesome when we can move in in August.

I have yet to have a bad experience. Always helpful and informative with all questions, and always give timely email responses. Can't wait to experience living here.

Really interactive with residents and have an awesome, relaxed, fun feel. Patient when signing leases and getting information. They also have awesome free stuff

Great. Although I couldn't go to any of the lunches hosted because I'm a vegetarian and there weren't really any options for me. I love that you host so many little functions though!

I uve had great experiences with the staff that has helped me as I prepared my lease for next year. I also like all the events like BBQs that have been going on at the leasing office.

I've enjoyed hearing about my future life at TODD thus far and look forward to actually doing it in the fall. This is going to be an awesome year coming up.

Overall I feel as if you guys are doing a great job advertising TODD as a fun and safe living community. The location is awesome and I am very excited to live there.

I am very impressed with how quick and easy the application process was. I'm so excited to see the buildings going up so quickly, and I can't wait to move in this fall!

The leasing process was very easy and straightforward. The staff was very knowledgable and I felt comfortable in their office. Can't wait to move in!

The service at the leasing agency was amazing. Signing at The Todd was a breeze. It was by far one of the easiest decisions I have made in college.

Great job. I love todd and can't wait for next year. The place is going to be amazing. It's so close to campus which means i won't have to walk!

I feel like I get a lot of unnecessary emails concerning signing when I have already signed. But overall Todd seems great. I am excited for the sheer amount of amenities that will be available next year.

So far, everything has gone pretty well and you all have done a good job keeping us up to date on everything. I look forwarr to seeing Todd when it's finished!

I love the social media updates and all the ways we can win by promoting Todd! I tell my friends about living at Todd and they are so jealous!

The leasing process was simple and great - everyone was very informational and helped to make the process easy! The facilities look like they're going to be great too!

Todd has been communicating so well and innovative in ideas for their future residents. I signed early on without knowing my roommates and they worked with me so well and helped me every step of the way

It seems like they really care about making sure we have the best experience and making sure we are taken care of. The amenities are amazing

The staff at the Todd leasing office have been great! attentive, informative, and welcoming. I hope the great staffing continues once the apartment is complete.

The place is going up very, very quickly. I'm really excited to get a chance to live at such a nice place with three of my very good friends!