TODD Student Living

Great community to stay at. It is fully furnished, clean, safe, good facilities in the unit and the building, walking distance from class and pet friendly.
its super dope. like would recommend to a friend. the staff is super bomb and i really really like the golf cart they drive places and i miss thrifty thursday
So far I like Todd and I am happy with my housing situation. We have had some issues with appliances but maintenance responds relatively quickly. Otherwise it has been great living here so far.
Great front desk staff! I also love the amenities, but I'm a little bummed we have to pay for the coffee. My roommates said they had been told we get a free cup a day. Overall, so FR so good.
As soon as I moved in I was treated great! They helped making moving in the best move in experience possible and I am very grateful for that.
I enjoyed my first year living at the TODD. I'm excited to move back for my final semester and see my new apartment. I think the TODD does a great job overall
Staff is friendly and helpful! Amazing location and beautiful apartments. Along with that the amenities are wonderful as well. They really make it feel like home.
I am looking forward to moving into Todd. Love the community and I am excited for the great experience. The apartments and facilities are beautiful. Can't wait to live there!
I don't really have fun here anymore there use to be so many cool things going on. I really wish the life would be brought back to Todd I hate feeling gloomy all day
It is ok I guess its not that bad the noise is really bad i hate the condtruvtion it is not always good sometimes its bad but i just really ha