TODD Student Living

Moving to Missouri for my PhD program has been a daunting process, but the staff and the community has really made it much easier for me. Friendly, reassuring, and helpful - I can’t think of a better place to spend my first year.
The first semester I was at Todd student living I enjoyed the modern style living. I was with random roommates which took away from my experience a little bit, but overall a great apartment complex with plenty of this to keep you busy.
Todd has always offered me an amazing sense of community within my second home in Columbia. Todd has its share of weekly prizes, discounts, and other fun benefits.
Great! Love the amenities and how close it is to everything! I like how they have a tanning bed, and a lounge area. The Starbucks machine is a huge plus too!
I enjoy all the amenities Todd provides. The pool is great on hot days and is always clean. The gym is also a great resource and encourages me to exercise because I don’t need to leave the building. My own apartment is lovely and spacious and I am excited to make it my home for a second year.
great sized apartment great amenities perfect proximity to campus maintenance is amazing- extremely timely all workers are extremely accommodating would recommend :)
Awesome spot. I plan on moving in as soon as possible for the Fall 2020 semester. I have only heard good things about Todd. The atmosphere is energetic and I love all the amenities.
I have absolutely loved living here I wish I would have lived here all my years of college. But I have loved it so much I renewed for next year
Love it and love the staff who works here. Maintenance is always exceeding our needs. I also love the location and amenities. Great place over all
It’s been a good experience living at Todd! Location is great. Classes are no more than a 10 minute walk! Amenities like the gym, coffee machine, and pool are great too!