I seriously have loved everything about living in Todd. The hammocks are the best place to get some stress relief. overall Great apartments with great people

Reply from TODD Student Living

I have enjoyed living here. It's a great location and there are a lot of amenities. The maintenance staff is quick with fixing things. It does get noisy though.

Reply from TODD Student Living

Great complex and really nice. Great location on edge of campus. Only downfall is that the elevators are slow and break down quite a bit. Overall it’s been a great experience.

Reply from TODD Student Living

Todd is great because of the amenities and the location which is right by campus. I also really like the helpful staff and how clean the property is!

Reply from TODD Student Living

Overall, great. Great community and great amenities. The only issue I have is the utility overages. They seem to be extremely high at times. Example, I had an overage over break when I wasn’t even here and turned the heat to 60 degrees.

Reply from TODD Student Living

My apartment is awesome. Super cozy and a great location close to campus. The view of the pool is great for the warmer weather. The staff is super willing to help solve any issues too.

Reply from TODD Student Living

I do enjoy the location and amenities of Todd. However, some things such as the elevator or the Wifi do prove to be very inconvenient. Wifi is an essential part of everyone's lives as students & completing my homework was very difficult in itself especially with the added stress of finding a location where the Wifi worked.

Reply from TODD Student Living

I love the location & the size of my room/apartment! Living here has been great so far. I have loved using the amenities that are located within TODD! It helps having a gym on the floor below me!

Reply from TODD Student Living

I have loved the first few weeks here at Todd. I do wish the elevators worked more often and the WiFi is spotty. The rooms are very nice though and the amenities are great!

Reply from TODD Student Living

I love the location of the apartment complex and staff are always attentive. I wish the more than one of the computers were working and the elevators would be faster and also not freeze up at times.

Reply from TODD Student Living

Great environment. Very engaging with residents. Todd provides many food options for students. They are very helpful at the front desk. It is very clean and maintained.

Reply from TODD Student Living

Paying the same amount of rent for a room half the size of my roommates. Elevators are always broken and internet has been down. I love the location, but amenities and quality is not great.

Reply from TODD Student Living

I’ve been living at Todd for 3 weeks now and it’s been a great experience so far! It’s clean and organized and I love how close it is to my classes.

Reply from TODD Student Living

Love todd, they are really responsive to any need you may have. One thing that bothers me though is the elevator breaks constantly and is very slow. Other than that, I love to live at todd!

Reply from TODD Student Living

I love living here and the rooms but the WiFi went down and the elevator is super super slow. I usually just take the stairs because it’s not worth the wait

Reply from TODD Student Living

Convenient and close to campus, cheaper (and more friendly) than U Centre, plus free Starbucks coffee and a cool study deck with fire pits? What more could I want!

Reply from TODD Student Living

My time here has been amazing. Short walk to class. Very nice pool. Any problems that you have with your room or the facility maintenance handles quickly

Reply from TODD Student Living

Todd is a great place to live. The staff is incredibly friendly and is fast to respond to any maintenance requests or other things you may have. The amenities are incredible and I use them frequently. My only gripe with Todd is the smell of hallways and other areas can sometimes be overwhelming. Other than that, the place is great.

Reply from TODD Student Living

I love the D4 tons of room, with a great view of the pool... only downside of this place is the slow elevators. Everyone is super friendly and we get random things like slim chickens and breakfast bagels weekly!

Reply from TODD Student Living

Great amenities and great service. When I moved in they were so nice, offered me an easier way to move all my belongings into my apartment. The staff is awesome.

Reply from TODD Student Living

I love living here! Had minimal problems upon move in (a few carpet stains, my toilet paper holder was broken, and a paint stain on the chair) but they were all solved within a week.

Reply from TODD Student Living

I love Todd, great rooms and amenities! Unfortunately my couch was broken and a couple other things when I moved in which haven’t been fixed yet

Reply from TODD Student Living

Good but need some some work on maintenance and cleaning within the hallways and the apartment itself. Also just make sure that everything is up to date.

Reply from TODD Student Living

Move in day was easy with the carts available. My room and living area was in great condition. Parking garage is nice, although the spots aren’t narrow.

Reply from TODD Student Living

Just moved in last week. Been amazing so far, no complaints. Very quite, everything is working correctly, and like the community a lot. Great experience.