Todd's location is incredible. For me, it was one of the only reasons I chose to live here. The other reason I chose to sign a lease here at Todd was that they offered a single semester lease, something important to me. I will NOT be returning as it is almost the worst value for places to live. My room smelled like garbage, the common area was trashed, and the staff discontinued their single semester program.

Reply from TODD Student Living

I mostly enjoy living at Todd but unfortunately people often run through the halls at night, knock down exit signs, and leave garbage on the ground

Reply from TODD Student Living

I like living at Todd because it is in a good location and I enjoy having the two story apartment. Parking is way too expensive and takes advantage of residents

Reply from TODD Student Living

my experience has been great so far! i've lived here for one semester and haven't had any issues. the maintenance staff is always kind and amenities are great

Reply from TODD Student Living

I really enjoy living at Todd Student Living! The amenities that are included while staying here are absolutely amazing as well as the location right next to campus. I love the layout of the apartment itself and the experience that I have living here seems to get better by the day.

Reply from TODD Student Living

Love living here at Todd. Location and amenities are my top two favorite things. The staff is very nice and attentive, especially the maintenance staff

Reply from TODD Student Living

Wish management handled things better, wish utilities weren't made so cheaply because they break all the time. Maintenance is great though, always very helpful

Love having the opportunity to have breakfast provided for us on Thursday mornings. Having the gym, Starbucks machine, game room, tanning bed and so many other things there in the complex so I don’t have to go out all the time in order to get those things.

Reply from TODD Student Living

Todd is great. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The maintenance staff is great. I enjoy all the amenities and the Thursday breakfast each week. I also love having my own gym here and not having to walk out in the cold.

Reply from TODD Student Living

I am a future resident and I am already jealous about how they treat this residents with all the thhhs they offer them (food, amenities, Starbucks coffee)

Reply from TODD Student Living

I have had a great experience at Todd! Not only is the staff at Todd always kind and accomodating, but there is also incredible amenities that are completely free!

Reply from TODD Student Living

Todd has been a great place to live overall. Only issues are being charged overages every month when our heat has been off. Not sure what to do about that.

Reply from TODD Student Living

Todd apartments are nice to live in. They have a pool, a gym, a lounge, free tanning bed, and study rooms available for their tenants. The rooms are really nice and its right next to campus.

The prices at Todd Apartments are the most cost effective for an apartment which is so close to campus. The management team and maintenance crew have also been very responsive.

Reply from TODD Student Living

I enjoy living in todd and all the amenities. i utilize the club house often and also love using the pool when it’s nice out. I would suggest mats in the workout room though.

Reply from TODD Student Living

Living at todd has been a great experience. I like the people and the amenities are really nice. The breakfast in Thurdays is really great. Pretty cool.

Reply from TODD Student Living

Moving in was simple and so far everything has been great! I really love the clubhouse. I think that is a great additin to make the complex stand out from competitors. It's why I chose TODD.

Reply from TODD Student Living

beautiful location and atmosphere so many wonderfully nice people great staff amazing tour friendly environment can not wait to live there and be so close to campus

Reply from TODD Student Living

The staff is awesome, and maintenance always responds quickly. Nice building and the courtyard and pool are great, but breakfast on thursday’s & the starbucks coffee is probably the best part

My stay at Todd has been great. Neighbors are wonderful. Elevators are a little slow but the neighbors make it worth it. I love the free coffee and the pool is great.

Reply from TODD Student Living

Todd is a fun and safe place for students to live with great amenities and a great staff. I would reccommend Todd to any student looking for a fun place to live

Reply from TODD Student Living

Hallway smells like weed, exit sign is always trash, my carpet keeps turning black, can’t even return my replacement key after I found my original the same day.... but everything else is fine I guess

It’s okay. Coffee is always out and the elevators take forever. Want to cancel parking but they said I couldn’t even though that made it seem like I could when I first signed for it

love it here! todd is a great place to live with a lot of fun things to do here (I really like to play pool) the only reason that it isnt 5 stars is cause the coffee machine is never not broken.

Todd has been okay, walls are super thin. However, the residents who live here are very disrespectful to the property. There are always broken exit signs around.