Iam leaving at Toscana apartments since 2016 I love my community and also Maintenance team is always ready to help at anytime and management is always there for residents.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Move in was so easy. Crissy and the whole leasing team is amazing. I love my new home and how comfortable it is living here!! My dog and I already love it

Reply from Toscana Apartments

I've been leasing from Toscana for about 8 months now and it has overall been a very positive experience. No bugs (HUGE plus), quick resolution to maintenance issues, upbeat leasing team. It's not overly pricey, but I'm not yet sure if I'll re-sign next year due to the price. It will honestly depend on what the increase is.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

I have yet to move in. However, Shelly in the front office has gone above and beyond to make the leasing and signed documents feel effortless.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

It's pretty great so far! Me and my roommate are so excited to have gotten this apartment! It's beautiful and we get to have a beautiful place

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Was never told about construction and it’s very frustrating to be woken up to noise of constant construction . Otherwise the staff is great and I love the location

Reply from Toscana Apartments

The people have been so helpful, and the perks of living here are great! They have been so helpful with my move in and the staff has been so friendly!

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Beautiful place to live! Super friendly staff and very helpful as always. Place is always clean and organized. Maintenance is always making sure your taken care of.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

I have just moved in, haven't finish unpacking , love this place. I'm so thankful that we chose Toscana as our home. It's beautiful, so quite and peaceful.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Moved in and everything looked nice in the surface but found some things done cheaply... Paint, carpet tacks stick up, certain outlets don’t work

Reply from Toscana Apartments

We came to check out this apartment complex w/out any expectations as we didn’t have to move for another 2 mo. or so. But, as Chrissy explained our options, she quickly went out of her way to figure out what our situation was and immediately began crunching numbers with us to determine finances and timeframes. Then, she took us to see a a couple units and we were sold! The whole new resident process was smooth throughout from signing the lease, transferring funds (everything electronically) to maintenance repairs prior to move-in. This place is very peaceful and serene and is only getting better as the community is undergoing complete renovations to not only its units, but to its leasing office, gym and exterior paint as well. And, you can’t beat having a shopping center as part of your neighborhood all in walking distance. I highly recommend this place and Chrissy as your agent should you consider this community!

Reply from Toscana Apartments

I love it so much here, going on 2 years and not thinking about moving anytime soon! They keep up with neatness and cleaness of the community. Maintenance response is with in good timing very,professional. Overall they make your feel at ease.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

I’ve had a really good living experience here so far. The apartment is nice and roomy. We had fresh paint and new carpet which was a plus when moving in. I enjoy all the outdoor areas on the grounds including the pool, playground, and dog park. Lots of trees is a plus. The maintenance staff are quick at getting work orders completed and friendly. The staff are friendly and respectful. And, I’m so glad the drive-thru gates work properly. Location is near many eateries, shopping and businesses. The only reason I took off a half star is the huge increase in rental costs after a year. I know housing costs are increasing all around Austin all the time. However, many of these apartment companies care more about making money than the people, their residents.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Not a fan of the constant construction that will continue indefinitely and the new paint colors makes the entire complex look suuuuuuper grungy and depressing but no complaints overall regarding staff and maintenance. Love the new dog park and can't wait to use it once construction in that area ends!

Reply from Toscana Apartments

The location is great and I like the spacious parking. The pool is nice and the kids enjoy the little fountains. I reallyyyy like the push button gate remote so i don't have to roll my window down in the cold or rain.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Maintenance is quick and attentive. Shelly really goes out of her way to make sure you are taken care of. Only complaint is residents not picking up after their dogs.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

All of the staff at the complex is very friendly and helpful. The grounds are beautiful, and the apartment is very spacious with lots of big windows. I love all the natural light we get.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Great complex, friendly staff and maintenance ! Grounds are always great except when people don’t pick up after their dogs ha. Community is peaceful and friendly also!

Reply from Toscana Apartments

The only issue I have is noise from construction, but we were informed of that before signing our lease. The complex itself is inclusive and actually rather quiet. The location is perfect and the apartments themselves are great. The only issues I’ve had involving the unit were solved by maintenance within a week of moving in. Great place to live

Reply from Toscana Apartments

I have been living here for a couple months now, and it's been my favorite apartment community I've been with. The women in the leasing office are very helpful, requests are handled quickly, and the living space is super nice.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Toscana is great, the staff is amazing both in terms of the front office and the maintenance crew. They're really caring and it's a great place to live. But they've been doing renovations recently that have been really disruptive and have been taking up a lot of parking.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

We have loved staying at Toscana. The location is great, the maintenance team is good, the community, their services and management is good. I took away one star for all the renovation they keep doing causing a lot of inconvenience and another half away, the management could have treated us better for being such long time residents. The pet owners need to pick up after themselves and the gym has a lot of equipment missing, damaged or not functional. The community events are fun. So enjoy your stay while you are here.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Has been great except the construction. Staff is very friendly and cooperative. Best staff I have had with an apartment complex. Have been here about 6 months.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Just transferred to an upgraded apartment and couldn't be happier. The staff was wonderful, they went out of their way to make my move easy.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Literally the worst lately... AC was broken for months with no repair then when we finally get maintenance they attempt to feed us some random excuse until we fought hard enough to get the supervisor who determined we needed a new ac unit. That’s just the half of it, recvd no credit for the fact that our electric bill was outrageous due to the broken ac. We also get charged a fee for something we should not have been penalized for and when we try to call the office they never answer or return calls when a voicemail is left. It’s absurd.