Toscana Apartments

Toscana Apartments are in a very nice community. Both the staff and the residents are helpful and friendly. A maintenance call I made was responded to quickly and repaired the same day. Apartment grounds are clean and well maintained.
Been here at Toscana since December and I love love love it here. My dogs love the dog park and I love my spacious unit. The nest thermostat that’s included is my fave, I have saved so much money in comparison to other apartments that I have been at with how eco friendly it is. Def renewing my lease!
Been here for almost 10 years and can't think of a better place to be. The staff is friendly and helpful, the maintenance crew are super quick in their response. Love the upgraded apartment I just moved into and the new amenities were worth the wait.
Floors are thin to the point of being able to hear muffled talking when using normal voice. Always sounds like a herd if elephants from neighbors upstairs when they walk around. Apartments aren’t sealed very well, constantly seeing ants, wood roaches, and gnats getting in. When someone uses shower above me sounds like constant dripping noise in my apartment. I’ve been paying extra for a garage that I can’t use during construction that’s been going on for months. Even though I have insurance I keep getting charged a 15 dollar fee every month, even though I’ve contacted management several times about this.
Maintenance efficient response. After all this remodeling People are NASTY leaving Dog Poop and cigarettes budds everywhere. The Apartment Complex provides pet trash bags, but people don't even use it. I can't possibly imagine what the inside of their apartment looks or smells like.
I absolutely love living here, the trees, the interior is so fresh and clean. The neighbors are so nice and welcoming and I just feel so safe living here.
Toscana staff is great! The office staff are very helpfull, providing all info that I need. Maintenace staff are simple awsome. I'm enjoying very much to live here!
Shelly is amazing! She always goes above and beyond. Maintenance is timely and is the best I've experienced in any complex. The construction has been ongoing with improvements. Still eagerly awaiting the amenities to be open.
The maintenance and office staff are always on top of things! The remodeled units and amenities are fantastic. I’m glad we decided to choose this place as our home.
I love living here. It's the best place ,I've lived in Austin. I will renew again this year. The staff is great, and maintenance is excellent.