I enjoy living it this community. It is quietly and very clean. Other than a few mishaps, I do feel safe and secure here. I don't have a do but I do love the new addition to the property which is a dog park.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

There always seems to be something wrong and i have to go to the office but the aprtments are great by location and people. Love the pool also

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Lived here at Toscana for years, great pool, staff , clean community. Would live here 8longer if rates dont rocket. Gates work proper. Need better coffe in the office

Reply from Toscana Apartments

I always feel so taken care of and that the staff truely cares about it's residents. The community is very friendly and I love how spacious our apartment is!!

Reply from Toscana Apartments

So far, so good. We've only been here about a month, but we are liking it so far. No big complaints, except we weren't told that the unit we'd be moving into had no upgrades at all.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Everything is great and awesome here. I'm really grateful to live here for the past 2 years. Really great neighbors too. Overall great environment around here

Reply from Toscana Apartments

I have lived in Toscana apartments for two years now; I've really enjoyed it. My apartment has a lot of natural light and a clever floor plan.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

We love toscana! Wonderful community and very pleasant staff. It's a beautiful place to live, very quiet, and a great location. Nice apartment and good price for what we got!

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Very nice community with friendly neighbors and residents. Fantastic location that is well managed and easily accessible. Highly responsive, but rarely needed emergency maintenance.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Doing great! I'd recommend that the trash bins get emptied more frequently. Absolutely love living here!! The staff are all very attentive and responsive.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Nice community with a beautiful pool, and it's close to everything. Maintenance is super fast in fixing problems, and the office was open on Sunday when I needed to pick up a package delivery. Great place to live!

Reply from Toscana Apartments

The staff are at Toscana are very professional and seem to actually care about the residents and making sure that all issues the come up are resolved in an efficient and professional manner. The quality of the apartments are fantastic for the price as well. Keep up the good work.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

I love living here at Toscana Apartment community. The floor plans are very spacious. The staff is wonderful and are extremely helpful. The location is also amazing.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Toscana is a great community with amazing facilities. The gym is adequate but could benefit from a supply of medicine balls. The pool is wonderful, no complaints! I haven't used the clubhouse yet but it looks beautiful and very spacious. I also love that they have a separate dumpster designated for recycling.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

I really enjoy living at this complex. The apartment staff is very nice and whenever there is an issue, or a question they are quick to respond

Reply from Toscana Apartments

I could do with people being more respectful of the rules when utilizing the pool. Kids run and jump and adults drink, smoke and eat while "in" the pool.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Everything has been great so far. I love the affordability of the place and how close it is to good food places. I have nothing but good things to say about neighbors and privacy.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

I believe this community staff goes out of their way to make Toscana a nice place to live. The grounds are kept very nice as well as the pool. The staff is very friendly as well.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Everyone I have met since I moved in has been very friendly and helpful. I also feel very safe and not afraid to leave my things outside on my patio.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Very nice and quiet community. Friendly staff and neighbors. Been here 3 years and am very happy. Great swimming pool. Very pet friendly. Well maintained grounds.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

I've lived here 7yrs. The new management is great! They replaced repairs that the old Mgt just kept trying to fix. And of course, the Community is awesome!

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Staff is very friendly and helpfu. Great location to shopping, tolls and downtown Austin. Easy access for paying rent and setting up maintenance.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

I love it here. Even though our neighbors are a but noisy, I still have enjoyed my time here. U wouldn't mind seeing monthly reminders to change air filters.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Good place to start off if your looking for apt in Austin, TX. Apt complex is zoned to Live Oak Elementary, Deer Park Middle and McNeil High if you have kids.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Everyone is super friendly, the grounds are clean and safe, and all our concerns get handled quickly!! They seem to genuinely care about you here!!