Toscana Apartments

I feel relieved to have found this apartment community. It stands out among the others as clean, safe, and clearly backed by a professional management and bookkeeping servicer. I'm glad I moved in!
My heater was broke and it took a little over two days to get it fixed. During this time the staff was great. They put me up in one of the corporate suites one night and a hotel the second.
I been a resident now for 6 months and just renewed for another 6. It's a great place to live . Nice clean property. I've meet a lot of nice people. And the office staff is very accommodating.
The property is well maintained. The rooms are affordable and spacious. There is ample parking and amenities are accesible 24/7. The office is available everyday which is a great bonus.
This is a great apartment complex and my roommate and I really enjoy living here. The staff is friendly and they really go out of their way to make residents happy.
I am a new resident and the friendliness of Shelly has made me feel like family. I look forward to living at Toscana's. My friend referred me that has lived there for several years. And is very happy.
Love the Toscana Community and the staff is wonderful. The staff is very easy to work with and love the atmosphere. I am not sure if there is anything else that can be done differently. Great job Toscana!
Love it here. Very nice staff, and they work very hard to meet my needs. The apartments are beautiful inside and out. Maintenance works very fast and gets the job done the first time.
Community Staff is friendly and helpful. Grounds are clean. Location is very convenient. Residents are social and chill. I enjoy making full use of the amenities.
I have enjoyed my residence here so far. It has real quiet. The management has been prompt on fixing any issues. The staff in the office has always been friendly.