Toscana Apartments

Everyone in the community for the most part is friendly and helpful. The pool is the best with multiple grills with lots of people willing to share. I wish we had valet trash and recycling pickup. I would recommend this property.
Lately the halls are not as clean as they use to and the place needs an upgrade in bathrooms and windows. Last time it rains the water got inside.
I have lived at Toscana Apartments for four years, and it is one of the best places I have lived at in Austin. The pricing, especially for the space, is much more affordable than most other apartments in the area...I even have crown molding! The grounds are kept in good shape, though, I do wish there was more lighting around the parking lot and garages. Since Greystar Management took over, I have seen some great improvements, including a dog park right by my building! It's complete with benches and obstacle course equipment! It's so fun to sit on my balcony and watch dogs play. Overall, I've had a wonderful experience at Toscana. Just like any apartment, it does have some flaws, but I get my moneys worth and don't anticipate moving any time soon.
I've lived at Toscana for 2 years now and just renewed my lease for a 3rd. I have had no issues living here and the maintenance as well as front office staff has been more than helpful. I would recommend living here.
Great place to live, good maintenance and staff. Finally added a dog park. I've been here for almost 2 years and just resigned my lease hot diggety dog
This place has been great! We would love to stay another year. It really quiet and everyone Is nice. They keep it clean and have plenty of dumpsters. Thanks!
I love living here at Toscana. It's peaceful and the management is always helpful when you have any questions or concerns. Maintenance is prompt when necessary.
I've been here for almost a year and have had no problems. It's pretty quiet and issues are taken care of immediately. Great staff and crew.
The apartment complex is run smoothly. Every issue we brought to the attention of the staff was taken care of quickly. It's quiet and we have had no issues with vandalism or crime
I moved from round rock to these apartments and just fell in love with them.Everyone at the office was very nice and helpful. The residents that live here are friendly as well. They keep the apartments well maintained. And most of all I love the new dog park that they put in..