Been here for more than 5 years and wouldn't live anywhere else. The grounds and amenities are perfect, the addition of the off-leash area is very welcome. All of the staff are super helpful and the maintenance staff are quick to take care of any issues that arise.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Nice Property close to allot of places , the only big issue is residents tend not to pick up after their dogs , and the amount of stray cats is crazy .

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Grounds are well maintained. High staff turnover 😕. Apartments need to be updated; kitchen cabinets outdated, remove carpet and add wood flooring.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Good maintenance and staff. They respect all the residents and make sure they do their best in satisfying their needs . I love the community function they hold. I would like it if they maintained the kids play area as well.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Toucans offers great prices on great apartments. The staff is very courteous and friendly, and the location of the apartments is the best part.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

I'm a little confused on how to earn points and where to find the answer. I'm also afraid of receiving a mess full of junk emails. After a while, perhaps I can change my rating.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Very happy that a dog park was added. We still have a problem with someone feeding stray cats in the area. And the complex has been much cleaner since certain people moved out.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

My favorite community to live in! Always happy and satisfied with services and perks. Favorite gym and pool. Maintenance is always swift and dependable. Management and team are informative and responsive. I will probably never leave lol

Reply from Toscana Apartments

I love living here. Best apartment home because it's clean, the neighborhood is friendly and it's near everything! I really have nothing negative about my experience here, this place makes me love my Austin home even more.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

My husband and I moved to Toscana over 2 years ago and the community has steadily improved its amenities. We recently added a dog to our family and with the new Dog Park, I give that 10 stars! Way to go management! Thank you so much.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

I've lived here for five years. The staff is nice, the apartments are beautiful, and the residents ate friendly! Not to mention it has the best pool you'll find. :)

Reply from Toscana Apartments

I am enjoying living in Toscana Apartments. They are my first experience in apartment living and so far GREAT. Anytime, i have a maintenance problem, they fix it in a very timely manner. The Complex is quiet and very well kept up.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Great place to live, safe and accommodating. Only small complaint is the dog park has weird surface that gets stuck on the ball and the dog ends up eating the wood stuff. Also emails and inquiries are sometimes forgotten about and you have to ask repeatedly.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Great location, peaceful and place to live. Friendly staff. The maintenance requests sometimes take a little bit longer than you would like, but good overall.

Reply from Toscana Apartments

Noisy people outside during late night hours. gym/workout area really needs help (ac, tv,). Excellent maintenance staff - very helpfully and courteous.