Toscana Apartments

Love this place, have been here for 4 years now, great staff and maintenance, currently remodeling and can’t wait to see what it’ll look like
Wonderful maintenance team, clean property (even with renovations), love the layouts and affordability. The leasing team is also very helpful!
I mean... it could be worse 🤷🏽‍♀️ It’s making me use 140 characters soooo.... The “renovations” are nothin but trouble. Got a nail or screw in my tire so that’s fun. Don’t try and get one of them new units as an existing tenant. Finna cost you a load of funds. That is all.
great experience all the staff are always willing to help and give the best customer service. I would highly recommend this place to others.
Iam leaving at Toscana apartments since 2016 I love my community and also Maintenance team is always ready to help at anytime and management is always there for residents.
Move in was so easy. Crissy and the whole leasing team is amazing. I love my new home and how comfortable it is living here!! My dog and I already love it
I've been leasing from Toscana for about 8 months now and it has overall been a very positive experience. No bugs (HUGE plus), quick resolution to maintenance issues, upbeat leasing team. It's not overly pricey, but I'm not yet sure if I'll re-sign next year due to the price. It will honestly depend on what the increase is.
I have yet to move in. However, Shelly in the front office has gone above and beyond to make the leasing and signed documents feel effortless.
It's pretty great so far! Me and my roommate are so excited to have gotten this apartment! It's beautiful and we get to have a beautiful place
Was never told about construction and it’s very frustrating to be woken up to noise of constant construction . Otherwise the staff is great and I love the location