Town Center at Lakeside Village is doing a great job! The management provides the premiere apartment community living facilities in Lakeland and it is a joy to live here.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Very clean, very nice amenities. The grounds are very well kept for the most part. Really quiet. The pool area is awesome but they could update the chairs.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

The community itself is very calm. I like the closeness to lakeside village and the shops around and entertainment. Leasing office needs a lot of improvements.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

The community is great! However, the customer service and attention to detail is lacking in terms of the community management teams interaction with residents.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

The community seems very safe and the location is perfect. Everything you need is less than a mile away. Staff is very nice and are always very helpful.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

It's definitely on the more expensive end but great location in Lakeland. It's right next to Lakeside Village so you have access to lots of stores and restaurants.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

I've been here a little over a year. Love the apartment, the staff and location. Grounds are kept up and maintanence do a great job. There have admittedly been a few hiccups along the way but they do their best to address them and to date with good results. I was apprehensive about moving into an apartment after 30 years of living in my own home but I have to say I really like it here.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Town Center is a safe, well-kept community with a great location. The amenities are top notch and the management has a positive demeanor and always willing to help.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Common areas are quiet and well kept. No issues with any other residents except for "thunder feet." "Thunder feet" is the very young child whose parents allow to run around their apartment (above us) until midnight or later each night. Thicker constructed floors could help, but better parenting would help too.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

As a new resident from the DC area, we have be very pleased with the quality and professionalism of the staff, maintenance and our neighbors at the Town Center at Lakeside Village.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

I've been living here for 4-5months and I don't have any complaints. Staff is great, maintainence is great, it's the perfect location, and it's nice and quiet. It's perfect. :)

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

I very much enjoy living here. Staff is great. The environment is neatly kept. The location is fabulous. It is a great place to live. I have referred several people here.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Great place to live. The staff is excellent and does everything very professionally. Location is excellent as well. Public and Target are right across the street.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Great place to live. Love it here. Quiet, beautiful, relaxing, with plenty of amenities. So convenient and close to everything you would need and/or want.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

I enjoy living at Town Center in lakeside. Great and safe area. The apartment could use an elevator for those living on the third floor to help us move and get up to our apartment safely when we need to carry our belongings up.