Town Center at Lakeside Village

4.5

4.5

Nice apartments just need a little bit more of commodities for the price. But safe and comfortable living. Nice location and nice parking spots.
The Town Center is Very nice. The grounds are Well kept. The building I live in is Quiet. People seem very friendly both tenants and staff. I am excited about living here.
Have been enjoying my very first apartment living!! Neighbors seem quiet as I have heard it can be different. I've enjoyed my stay so far! With one exception - my husband and I love to grill and we have used the grilling area several times. Just an FYI - it is dark as midnight back there with no lighting. I wanted to have a few friends over to enjoy the pool and grill area, but fee I have to schedule in the daylight time...
I love the apartments because they are nice, in a great location and everyone is extremely nice. The property is kept clean and I feel very safe. It was a great choice to live here!
Great location and friendly maintenance staff. When I’ve needed something repaired, it’s been done within 24-48 hours. The Amazon Hub has been a great addition to the community.
It’s a great quiet place. Staff has been wonderful. The move in process was seem less and they had everything ready to go when I arrived. The place is also in a great location.
I love this community. I love how it responds so fast to any requests we might have, all the residents are so friendly, and they make it so enjoyable to be a resident here!!
Ms. Shay has been so very helpful and such a great help in us being able to secure our new home for the new year just an awesome group of people of in the the office above and beyond.
Was so pleasantly surprised how quiet and comfortable the place and environment is. Would recommend this place to anyone and brag about all the time.
We love being so conveniently located to everything: Target, Publix, shopping, dining, schools, etc. Its quiet and all the neighbors are friendly.