Living here is awesome. Everyone is so helpful, especially the maintenance crew! I love and will continue to love calling Town Center my home!

Nice neighbors, business office is very helpful, maintenance staff has been really great with helping us fix any issues we have had with our apartment.

We like living here. It is close to the movies and close to shopping and close to restaurants. It is also a nice area to take walks. Office and maintenance staff are very friendly and helpful.

I absolutely love my apartment community. Our community is very clean and always well kept. The pool area is top notch and our community has very unique amenities compared to other apartment communities I have lived in.

I would like for the leasing office to be open earlier/later because it is very inconvenient for working people to have to go on during business hours.

Community is great! Neighbors are quiet and maintenance is quick! We love the pool lounge area and all of the shops that are within walking distance.

Absolutely love living here! Shopping and restaurants are so close, as well as access to I-4! Anytime I have a maintenance order (which is rare) they are always very quick to respond!

Great location! Maintenance staff are really helpful and thorough. Pool should be heated and apartment could use a little updating otherwise great place to live.

This is my second time living here. I don't mean renewing a lease, I mean I bought a house, sold it and knew right where I needed to go back to. Town Center is beautiful and close to Target, Publix, restaurants, sports bars, and shopping. Aside from that the community is friendly and well taken care of. Maintenance is quick to respond and so respectful when in your apartment. I've had minimal maintenance issues but they are always great when needed and friendly when we see them around the complex. The office staff and manager reply to any concerns or questions through email and phone very quickly to give you the best help possible. I love it here!

The staff is very helpful. Claire was awesome when I moved in. She helped with all If my issues which were my dog a storage unit . How to Pay fees and rent.

We looked a several apartment complexes but this location had the most to offer our family. All the staff members are friendly yet professional, the complex is clean and modern. The area is very quiet even though it is next to a shopping centerWe love the dog park and the special dog walk areas. We love it here

I love the safety and comfort of Town Center. I feel at home in the apartment that I live in, and I love the convenience of being so close to Lakeside Village.

"This community was an extremely beautiful, well kept and peaceful community. The office staff was extremely accommodating and friendly. It could not be better located and was amidst a lot of shopping & restaurants.It offered amenities that most communities did not."

The facilities are nice and overall it's been a good experience at Lakeside Village. I have had trouble with the office staff, who aren't as friendly or accommodating as I had hoped. Wish there were more community events.

Nice community ... staff could be nicer. They are misinformed and share incorrect information which cause residents a lot of hassle to undo.

When Graham Moore and I moved in, it was the best decision ever made.We now live in comfort. We have found the area to be the most affluent in Lakeland. Living here 6 months has exposed us to the good life. We are planning a trip to Europe in the future to celebrate our new life!

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Love the peacefulness of the area and within walking distance to lots of shopping and dining. The pool and fitness center are a bonus for our family.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

I enjoy the convenience and feel of the community. The apartment has just the right amount of space for me and the location is great. It's a great place.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

The maintenance crew is awesome! I love how they wash the stop signs, and wave at me. I like swimming in the pool, and watching people work out in the window.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Very nice place to be. Close to shopping, good places to eat and the movies to enjoy. You and walk to all and save on gas while getting great exercise to boot. Enjoy the fresh air while checking out the sights in safety. You can sit on your balcony and read a good book, sit by the pool or jump in for a swim, or work out in the gym for a good work out. Whatever pleases you you'll can find to do in your own time. Enjoy!

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

First-class all the way. There are many benefits and few problems at TCLV. Any issues addressed promptly and with courtesy. Sometimes it feels like I'm living in a luxury hotel suite — but the rooms here are bigger!

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Great! Love living at Town Center at Lakeside village. Well maintained and nice up keep on property. Staff is very friendly and helpful when needed.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

I have lived at Lakeside for years. I'm responsible for replacing the light bulbs. I have been replacing my light bulbs with high quality energy efficient LED light bulbs. These light bulbs not only looked nice, but saved me on my energy bills, and were good for the environment. The only downside is that they were quite expensive, about 25$ per bulb. Then it happened. Management decided that everyone's light bulbs needed to be changed to their fit THEIR tastes, not the residents. They removed all my light bulbs (nine in total), and replaced them with extremely low quality LED light bulbs. Honestly, these lights look cheap and probably are. The lighting is terrible, it seriously looks like a trailer park lighting in here now. In addition, two of my track lights have been removed altogether. Lakeside has sacrificed quality for quantity. How would anyone know how good their apartments looked in this kind of lighting? Here's the kicker, my more expensive lights are gone. Why? I get that LED's are energy efficient, that's why I bought them, before Lakeside ever thought about it. However, I have a say in how my home is managed. I pay the bills, not Lakeside. I want the two track lights returned. The cheap light bulbs gone, and my old light bulbs returned. Any future maintenance is not to remove or tamper with any existing household object that I have to manage and replace.

Great place to live, location is close to everything the grounds maintained neat and clean. Pool area is beautiful. Maintinence is quick when needed.

Very quiet and Awesome place...if that's what u like. Friendly staff and probably the best property in Lakeland,FL. Rent is a bit on the higher side but u get what u pay for.