The facilities are nice and overall it's been a good experience at Lakeside Village. I have had trouble with the office staff, who aren't as friendly or accommodating as I had hoped. Wish there were more community events.

Nice community ... staff could be nicer. They are misinformed and share incorrect information which cause residents a lot of hassle to undo.

When Graham Moore and I moved in, it was the best decision ever made.We now live in comfort. We have found the area to be the most affluent in Lakeland. Living here 6 months has exposed us to the good life. We are planning a trip to Europe in the future to celebrate our new life!

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Love the peacefulness of the area and within walking distance to lots of shopping and dining. The pool and fitness center are a bonus for our family.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

I enjoy the convenience and feel of the community. The apartment has just the right amount of space for me and the location is great. It's a great place.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

The maintenance crew is awesome! I love how they wash the stop signs, and wave at me. I like swimming in the pool, and watching people work out in the window.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Very nice place to be. Close to shopping, good places to eat and the movies to enjoy. You and walk to all and save on gas while getting great exercise to boot. Enjoy the fresh air while checking out the sights in safety. You can sit on your balcony and read a good book, sit by the pool or jump in for a swim, or work out in the gym for a good work out. Whatever pleases you you'll can find to do in your own time. Enjoy!

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

First-class all the way. There are many benefits and few problems at TCLV. Any issues addressed promptly and with courtesy. Sometimes it feels like I'm living in a luxury hotel suite — but the rooms here are bigger!

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Great! Love living at Town Center at Lakeside village. Well maintained and nice up keep on property. Staff is very friendly and helpful when needed.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

I have lived at Lakeside for years. I'm responsible for replacing the light bulbs. I have been replacing my light bulbs with high quality energy efficient LED light bulbs. These light bulbs not only looked nice, but saved me on my energy bills, and were good for the environment. The only downside is that they were quite expensive, about 25$ per bulb. Then it happened. Management decided that everyone's light bulbs needed to be changed to their fit THEIR tastes, not the residents. They removed all my light bulbs (nine in total), and replaced them with extremely low quality LED light bulbs. Honestly, these lights look cheap and probably are. The lighting is terrible, it seriously looks like a trailer park lighting in here now. In addition, two of my track lights have been removed altogether. Lakeside has sacrificed quality for quantity. How would anyone know how good their apartments looked in this kind of lighting? Here's the kicker, my more expensive lights are gone. Why? I get that LED's are energy efficient, that's why I bought them, before Lakeside ever thought about it. However, I have a say in how my home is managed. I pay the bills, not Lakeside. I want the two track lights returned. The cheap light bulbs gone, and my old light bulbs returned. Any future maintenance is not to remove or tamper with any existing household object that I have to manage and replace.

Great place to live, location is close to everything the grounds maintained neat and clean. Pool area is beautiful. Maintinence is quick when needed.

Very quiet and Awesome place...if that's what u like. Friendly staff and probably the best property in Lakeland,FL. Rent is a bit on the higher side but u get what u pay for.

I have had no issues! Everyone is very friendly and things are well maintained. It is the best place to live in Lakeland, actually the best place to live in Polk county.

Perfect location and the apartments are great! I haven't had any problems here in the 1 1/2 years I've lived here. The grounds and the pool are well taken care of. You can't beat the location, which is next to many shops and restaurants!

Very pleased with this community as I have lived here for two years now. Nice apartments, maintenance, and amenities. I love the convienance to shopping and restaurants as well.

Speedy service and great apartments. Can't beat the location and quality for the price. Paint on the walls is a little cheap, but being able to paint over them makes up for it.

Absolutely gorgeous apartments! Probably the best ones in lakeland! The pool is perfect for the summer time and the gym is great for those who love to workout. I love it here!

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

The staff is very courteous and friendly. The location is very convenient. Maintenance staff is extremely reliable. Surroundings are kept clean.

My only concern is the comunication with some employees in the office. In additional the computer and the fax dont working properly. But the mantenience and the neighbors are very friendly.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Town Center at Lakeside Village is a great place to live. It is very close to shopping, restaurants, and a movie theater. We have very friendly staff.

Wasn't satisfied in how I was notified of my outstanding balance of a very small sum. Other than that it has been a pleasant experience. Front office is very friendly.

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Great place to live and play. Waking distance to restaurants, pubs and movies. Gated communitie with a nice pool. Can't wait until Summer!!!

Reply from Town Center at Lakeside Village

Great staff and maintenance request are done quickly! Resident involvement as far as get togethers and contests in the community is a plus!!

Breeze ways are still not being pressure washed! They use to do it on a regular basis, but no more hmmmmmm! Grounds seem to be in good shape. Notice that some people don't recognize a STOP sign....they just zoom right through! And also , on occasion have noticed people parked in the handicapped space with no sticker on their car

The maintenance team is very helpful and is very quick at fixing any small or large problem! The front office also has a friendly manner and is willing to answer any questions.