Town is a great place to live and experience the college life on a budget. As a student at The University of Texas I highly recommend living at this glorious place

I haven't moved in yet but I really like the monthly rent. However, I'm not pleased that water, electricity, and gas isn't covered in the amount I am paying. Additionally, it was a little difficult talking to your staff over the phone.

10/10 would live here again. It's lit fam. I like the pool, and the fact that they have cool events to go to. Like I said 10/words would recommend

I love the new picnic areas with grills! And the exercise room is awesome!! I work out there all the time and there's plenty of room. Thanks for the new treadmills

The apartments have been improving. The complex has upgraded its community area. Management and maintenance has also improved. It is better than before

Nice community, nice staff, good attention towards tenants. The availability of the UT bus stops is very nice and the overall appeal and cleanliness of the facility is good.

Overall a pretty good off campus living experience! I've lived here for two years and I'm pretty sad to be moving. Amenities are great and have been completely remodeled which is a plus.

I have been showing up here for quite a while since my friend did live here, everything about the apartment seemed awesome especially the pool and the very close gym.

Hello you guys are doing great. Fast and efficient leasing. Great personality in the office and front desk. Great competitive rental pricing with the same amenities

I love Town Lake!!! My favorite part about living here is the amazing pool, it's definitely the nicest pool I've ever seen at any apartment complex in Austin.

Nice location, decent facilities. I do like the text message notifications as well, and the updates are regular which is good to know there's always someone working.

Great actually, the utility bills could be done better. It's just a little weird that you have to setup services in one person name rather than a service name that stays in the apartment that we just have to pay for

Besides the condition my subleaser left it in, i love this community thus far! I love the price, the amenities, the and with the great blessings of the universe, my roommates!

Reply from Town Lake

Besides the smoking in my apartment, which is extremely annoying! The property management has been satisfactory. They were prompt on completing work order request.

Reply from Town Lake

The community is nice and quiet. Haven't had any trouble since moving in. The aparment is nice and pool area as well. I love town Lake......

Reply from Town Lake

Great apartment complex for the money. Maintenance is fast. Free printing and gym is super convenient. I have not had any problems. It would be nice if there were more visitor parking.

Reply from Town Lake

The community is improving, there are gates now. Townlake seems more secure and improved with management, but at the same time rates will go up. I've already decided to live somewhere else, but some of my roommates are staying.

Great complex. I really like all the upgrade done to the complex. The grills are nice the pool and weight room is also better. Can't wait to see upgrades to the apartment units

First time in the app and I really like it. It is very easy to use, there's no ads or things that distract me from everything else. I enjoy the rewards.

My experience at Town Lake has been a great one! I loved it so much that I decided to live here again the next year. The location is great, right next to Lady Bird Lake. The rooms are a good size and I love the price I pay for having my own room and bath. Overall would recommend living here!

The community is fine. Sometimes people throw parties and it is pretty loud, especially on weekends. Other than that, it is okay. The front office has a lot of nice things like coffee.

The enthusiasm in the townlake enviroment has risen in the last couple of months and starting to feel like a more engaging community. I look forward to enjoy new additions to the complex over the summer.

Town Lake Apartments has improved significantly from the renovations to the pool, to the improved gym and gate access. The only thing missing is a rowing machine in the gym.

This is a great place to live for the price. The apartments are clean and updated. A little small but good value for the price. Super friendly staff.

This has been one of the greatest experiences besides the fact that my bathtub is leaking and no one has came out yet to fix it and I called