best bang or buck considering the location. friendly, helpful staff and reliable maintenance. no real complaints here. student housing so It can be noisy at times but overall tame

This is my third year living at Town Lake Apartments and I will be renewing my fourth year because I've liked the property, the location and the staff. It is closed to the lake and at the center of a developing area.

I looked at multiple apartment, but Town lake is the best. Very clean and wonderful atmosphere. The rooms and bathrooms are big. I can’t wait to move in.

The experience living here has been phenomenal - the rates are amazing and the amenities which are offered only serve to boost the service. The staff is friendly, it's conveniently located next to several stores and a bus stop is right outside, living here can't possibly be beat by living elsewhere!

Amenities are awesome and super convenient to have, transportation is on time for the most of the time, overall a good experience with a good location for grocery shopping

My renewal experience after subletting my apartment has gone well thus far. I appreciate the assistance I've received from the community director.

it’s great! i love that it comes prefurnished, the pool is great, all my friends are close! i love it! and it’s not as expensive as a lot of other apartments!

It has been wonderful ever since I moved into town lake. The environment is uplifting and the area is very convenient. The people are also very friendly and helpful.

Townlake has some of the best features for me at least for an apartment to have. Everything is accounted for when you move into this place. The staff is super friendly as well.

It’s very welcoming and the staff is so responsive. The room is a bit small but everything else is good and they care about your well being. The roommates are a little roudy but that’s okay

I love living here. Such a peaceful environment and it’s such a convenient area to live in. The people around are also very welcoming and easygoing.

Great place to live! Love the environment and staff! Cheers! Cheaper than most of other student apartments. Away from campus and away from all the crowd. Near the Lady Bird Lake, which is a breath of fresh air!

The staff at Town Lake so far has been incredibly nice and have been so patient with answering all of my questions about living there. I know that I made a great choice for deciding to stay with them.

So far I have nothing to complain about. The staff is great and always willing to help with anything. Great location, lot's of stuff nearby, and perfect for students.

Everything seems great so far! Y'all have made everything so easy compared to other places I've lived in! I can't wait to move into my new apartment come August!

I love the location of this apartment complex, and the price of rent. I would recommend any UT student who doesn't mind a commute and is looking for an affordable living space in Austin to come here.

The price is good. The community is good. The location is good. The apartment tho, looks old and it’s not very cute, definitely not like the pictures.

I'm glad there's a gym, activities and furniture included when moving in. The walls however, are really thin but besides that no complaints.

Great living, maintenance workers are very friendly and timely. The pool area is very nice and welcoming. The fitness room could use some improvement but it works!

Maintenance doesn't take too long to fulfill a request (1-2 weeks), rooms are a good size, office staff is helpful and friendly, good location: close to heb and not far from UT campus.

The office hasn’t taken any action towards my previous complaints regarding my roommate’s continued trashy behavior. The trash they have accumulated is the point of an unhealthy environment.

I love living here! Staff is helpful, maintenance is timely most of the time. I especially like the manager, Aviano Chalmers. He is amazing, and has a wonderful smile.

For the price I'd say this is probably the best student housing in Austin. I have enjoyed living here and the amenities that come with the community. I liked it so much I chose to renew!

Too many dogs without leashes and owners not picking up after. There are lots of fights in the parking lot especially during weekend nights.

Me gusta mucho vivir aquí, en town lake appartments... es una comunidad pacífica y respetuosa. Mis compañeras son buenas y nos llevamos bien. (luego de algunos "ajustes")