I’ve really enjoyed living here this year and being so close to the lake and the disc golf course right behind the apt. For the price you pay and everything that’s included with internet and cable + being so close to downtown, you’re not gonna find a better deal. The location is ideal, close enough to all the activities but you can still relax away from the busyness of downtown. I just renewed for another year!

Town lake is truely the best value for your money. It is at a great location with buses that lead right to the University of Texas at Austin campus

I stay busy, but coming home here has always felt good. Going on 3 years now and I still love it. Staff is great too. Anytime we need help for anything, they got you.

The comfort level, convenience, and amenities are all tremendous regarding student housing. HEB around the corner, Dollar General minutes away walking, and a pool and gym are all great. However a true community feel lacks sometimes.

i don't live there yet, but i'm excited to soon! the staff was nice when i went to go visit, they were very thorough, and enthusiastic. they knew what they were talking about, and. in the end, sold us on the property.

This apartment complex is VERY university friendly! I love how the community is built around students and their needs. For example, whenever events are being thrown around midterms and finals, it really shows that our apartment community cares about our well-being on a family level.

I have lived here for 3 months and so far the staff has been nice, all my work others have been handle within in fast time frame and all none maintainace issues have been answered as well

Great staff and amenities, also a great location! They are very attentive, and I love that they have activities for the residents to partake in and competitions.

Still the best place to live in Austin. The neighborhood has grown and there a lot of thing nearby to do. The complex is clean and maintenance is fast

My roommates are really easy to get along with and they’ve accepted me in really well. They're also CLEAN, which I love. The community is very quiet so am easy place to study.

Living here has been one the Best experience I ever had. I live with my friend and some other 2 guys who also go to school and it's has been good living with them and knowing them.

Reply from Town Lake

I like how the complex has everything I need. It has a fitness center which is really convenient because I dont have to go to campus to workout. The pool during the summer is fun, especially because I can play volleyball. the stafff is really kind as well.

Reply from Town Lake

very nice management. and great quality apartments. parking is easy, shuttle and busses and very easy to get to. the pool and courts and awesome. the dog park is very spacious

Reply from Town Lake

the staff is super sweet as well as the maintence men. they come in a timely fashion. the amenities are great and I love that the bus routes are so close to the apartments

My experience has been really good so far! Very speedy responses as far as maintenance and front office. The only thing I would work on in mail packaging processing. But otherwise, great!

Great neighborhood ! Everything is peaceful and clean. I really like all the amenities the apartments provide and the bus stops are really convenient.

You cannot beat what you are getting for the price at Town Lake. I have not personally had any problems at all with the management or front office staff, but I am hesitant to give a full five stars since I have heard other things from roommates and other friends in the community. Overall, I very much like living here and wish I could live here next year, but sadly, y’all do not offer six month leases

I've been living here for a year and a half, and it has been a pleasant experience. It's close to downtown, yet one of the remaining affordable places in Austin.

The office staff are friendly and helpful. The gym is well equipped for residents' workout needs. The community is quite clean and maintenance is fairly quick. Hence it has all the good points a student apartment needs.

I’ve loved being a resident here. Staff are friendly and area is clean. Apartments aren’t bad, a few things need fixing but for the most part it’s great for the price!

I love living here. The area is nice and it is easy to be able to commute from school back to my apartment with the bus shuttles. Everything is nice.

So far it is a great experience. I will be a future resident in the fall and when i went to tour the complex, they were very kind and informative about the opportunities Town-lake offered.

My experience so far has been so amazing. The staff is so friendly and the customer service is great. I love how we can email questions and the quick response.

Town Lake is a great complex. I love the sense of community and the layout of the 3x3. Maintainence usually gets to requests fairly quickly.

Moved in to townlake in August and loving it so far! I’ve also renewed my lease for next year. Can’t beat the price! I’m very happy I chose to live at Townlake.