The services are good. The staff, although small, is pretty helpful. The location is very convenient, especially with the HEB and Dollar General nearby.

I love Town Lake. I love the "homey" feeling I get every time I walk into my apartment. The third floor ceilings are so high up, it's amazing. I wish maintenance would be quicker but other than that my experience has been great so far.

It been good living here, good staff, good amenities and it’s quiet! the maintenance is fast for the most part and fixes it within a week or less.

This is a nice low key neighborhood at a great location with good amenities. I've enjoyed living here the past two years and watching this community grow!

The office staff is very nice and very helpful. Love the pool. Great location with the park across the street and some bus stops and UT shuttles.

One of my sons had moved into Townlake last year and had nothing but exciting things to say about his living experience there. this year my younger son decided to move to austin and has choosen town lake apartments because we did not have to worry about anything

I enjoy all of the anemeites provided to me. I have been living here for about a month so far and have had a pleasant experience. I would recommend to a friend.

I have had a positive experience thus far, this is a convenient place and the value is fantastic. The apartment was incredibly dirty when we moved in however which was a big oversight. Other than that there have been few problems!

The apartments at Townlake Student Housing is awesome. The amenities are great and they have the capability to put you in a 4x4 and each person has their own bathroom!

A very nice and quiet environment. Conveniently close to the bus stops and stores. A friendly neighborhood and very nice and clean apartments.

Great service. Low price. The community and environment around Town Lake is great. Very calm and relaxing. Everything you need is available.

the apartment community is very excellent, they keep the parking lot very clean i haven’t seen a single trash on the floor. everyone in the front office is very nice.

Great apartment! Move in was smooth and the office staff are very friendly and willing to answer millions of my questions. Location is great and central and in a safe area. Haven't had any problems so far.

Apartments are convenient and priced well for what you're getting. Also, the community as a whole is friendly and open. Would most likely renew my lease for next year.

its good but maintanance takes a while to come by. i wish they were a bit more timely, however the living experience is up to par wit hhow much you pay.

Its very near to bus stop. Dollar General is in deom the complex Office. The office personal is so kindly and help to resolve issues. Shopping center is very near and HEB. Buses connections are excellent, the bus 20 stop at the airport ABIA. UT buses are availables , Downtown is at 15 or less minutes. Beside the lake to make exercise are walking with pets. Fast foods are near. Security gate, pool, basketball area and good apartments for the price that includes washer and dryer, appliances and utilites are apart if you living in 2,3 4. rooms. Great option in comparision to same apartments near to area.

The people who work here are awesome, and are more than willing to help you out when it comes to problems in the apartment. Its within walking distance of dollar general, a two minute drive from HEB, and has a shuttle that takes you directly to school, so all around its a great place to live.

Reply from Town Lake

It’s a great place to live! Close to campus! The shuttle is right down the street and the best part is that there is a HEB and dollar general right next door so you can walk and get whatever you need.

Reply from Town Lake

Good place to live. Near it shuttle service. Heb plus is close by. Good access to public transport. Other facilities are also good. Common area are well maintained

Reply from Town Lake

Pretty great place minus the roaches! It’s near downtown so the uber is pretty cheap to catch a drink. They have an awesome gym to help you stay Austin fit and the price is pretty good.

Reply from Town Lake

Everything has been comfortable and convenient. Although travel is an adjustment as a student, the amenities and community feel makes up for it

Reply from Town Lake

The staff is fantastic at answering all questions. Great communication between them and the residents. So far I have nothing but good things to say!!

Reply from Town Lake

Great thank you the staff was very helpful in answering my questions however a little slow on approving my lease, but everything still turned out great. Thank you.

Reply from Town Lake

The roommate matching is pretty spot on, I love my roommates they're really sweet and social and respectful just as I requested :) Town Lake truly is an awesome community and the staff really works with you to get you what you want

Reply from Town Lake

Love it here. Management is soooo cool! Always willing to help out when I need them, especially after my accident and crippledness. I had a brain injury and broken ankle and they always go above & beyond to help out...