Town Lake

Town Lake Apartments is the first complex I moved to on my own. I like living here. There is a direct bus route to UT and a mailroom for our packages which is really convenient. My upstairs neighbor could be really loud though. I could tell my apartment complex is old because the furniture is a little raggedy. Other than that I enjoy living here.
The Apartment Complex is at a great location with in a nice neighborhood area. The lake right across from the complex. Close to HEB and on UT shuttle
It’s a great place to be and there is always someone in the office to make you laugh. Maintenance is always on point. Love going to the pool.
I really like the complex. I am in a 3x3. The apartment is nice. The bathroom floor needs to be redone, but it cleans up ok. My building is quiet except on Saturday nights and if i work in the morning i put on head phones and call it a night. All work and no play isn't good for anyone😉Anytime i have a maintenance issue, they are quickly resolved and last but not least the office personnel are really friendly and have helped me anytime i had questions.
Maintenance is fast & always alert me when task is complete!!! I love living so central & have such easy access to multiple freeways...also Pleasant Valley is very convenient.
Community is friendly, utilities and apartment is nice. Wish furniture was nicer in the 2x2. They do well at matching you with suitable roomates.
The community is so willing to help. They have fast replies and are so friendly in the front desk. If confused the front desk people are very helpful and if they can’t answer the question they will find someone who can.
While town lake isn't for luxury living, I truly appreciate there care in administration. Any situation or issue I have is always resolved in a timely manner. Thank you!
It’s a cheap living space with good amenities. There’s a basketball court and a small gym at the front. We’re also right across the lake, so that’s a plus. The people at the office are friendly, but we could do with some promptness! Sometimes the calls take a while to be answered, and some issues are not resolved if they are minor.
I’ve had such a great living experience at Town Lake. I would definitely recommend it to my friends and others. Everything is great here at Town Lake.