I love the new paint. Maintenance has been responsive. Good on noise. Parking is okay. The pool and bus location are excellent. I look forward to living here next semester.

I went on tour of the apartments and they were extremely nice as well as the tour guide. The apartments inside are so spacious and i love how their is huge events twice a month.

Townlake has been such a great home to me these past 3 years & I wouldn’t choose to go anywhere else. The bus routes to school are convenient, the HEB right across and the beautiful lake!

Reply from Town Lake

Staff is cool. Maintenance is timely for the most part, unless it's mass move-in/out time when students' leases end & they're preparing all apartments & doing make-ready.

It’s been pretty good so far, although some roommates maybe crazy in some way. 👅 The neighborhood is great, calm environment. I don't like the fact that it's close to the bush 🤣

Town Lake is pretty cool. It’s close to an ACC campus and it’s on the UT shuttle route that goes directly to campus. It’s not too expensive and office staff is super chill.

This is a safe environment, very secluded! My favorite this is he weightroom and the court, last but not least every time I have a problem it is fixed the office is amazing

Love it here. Roommates leave something to be desired. Staff is great! Very helpful. Maintenance was wonderful when I first moved in, but now it takes forever to get them to fix anything or exterminate.

good location, nice rooms and neighbours. on ut shuttle route. nice community. best service and communication from staff. Well connected with transit

I like the Town Lake community! The office crew is always super helpful every time I have a questions about anything. They make sure that I am connected to any resource that I am wondering about.

The community here is nice everyone is friendly the office managers are super nice and helpful! I love living here the pool is nice and so it the gym!

i enjoy my stay here. the community is safe for the most part and is well kept together. and i also really like the location being near stores.

its been good, but i gotta dip. school is lame and such. having your own washer and dryer is nice. being one of the cheaper places in austin, you kinda get what you pay for. some compromise is to be had.

My resident experience has been really amazing, I love my roommates. The area is safe and I like that I have printing available to me and I can take the shuttle to school.

I think townlake is situated in a really nice place in austin and the neighborhood surrounding us should stay the same. I hope townlake doesn't fall victim to gentrification because I don't want to move farther from school just to afford a place to live. The apartment is wonderful for the price but the furniture is lowkey ugly and doesn't compliment anything.

The services are good. The staff, although small, is pretty helpful. The location is very convenient, especially with the HEB and Dollar General nearby.

I love Town Lake. I love the "homey" feeling I get every time I walk into my apartment. The third floor ceilings are so high up, it's amazing. I wish maintenance would be quicker but other than that my experience has been great so far.

It been good living here, good staff, good amenities and it’s quiet! the maintenance is fast for the most part and fixes it within a week or less.

This is a nice low key neighborhood at a great location with good amenities. I've enjoyed living here the past two years and watching this community grow!

The office staff is very nice and very helpful. Love the pool. Great location with the park across the street and some bus stops and UT shuttles.

One of my sons had moved into Townlake last year and had nothing but exciting things to say about his living experience there. this year my younger son decided to move to austin and has choosen town lake apartments because we did not have to worry about anything

I enjoy all of the anemeites provided to me. I have been living here for about a month so far and have had a pleasant experience. I would recommend to a friend.

I have had a positive experience thus far, this is a convenient place and the value is fantastic. The apartment was incredibly dirty when we moved in however which was a big oversight. Other than that there have been few problems!

The apartments at Townlake Student Housing is awesome. The amenities are great and they have the capability to put you in a 4x4 and each person has their own bathroom!

A very nice and quiet environment. Conveniently close to the bus stops and stores. A friendly neighborhood and very nice and clean apartments.