Living here is great! The staff at the front office are super nice and are always more than willing to help solve any issues. Maintenance reports get taken care of in a timely fashion and they do an awesome job!

Town Lake is an affordable student housing alternative. The grounds are kept up well and the neighborhood is slowly improving. The staff is friendly.

I love living in Town Lake Apts so much! The price and the location of the place are what I like best about living here. The staff and maintenance are friendly and ready to help!

Love the friendly front office staff and free hot choclate in the lounge. 24 hour gym is a huge plus when it's rainy but there's easy access to the trail too.

Reply from Town Lake

TownLake has been a great experience considering this is my second year living here. Everything within and outside of the apartment complex is extremely convenient from having a lot of stores near by.

Reply from Town Lake

Town Lake has been pretty great to call home. The office staff is friendly and professional and maintenance is quick to respond. I love how affordable it is and how safe I feel here!

Reply from Town Lake

The front desk people were really helpful and showed me around the property. They helped me even if I called a few minutes before their shift was about to end.

Reply from Town Lake

Great time. Loved living here. Amenities are great. Pool and gym are pretty good too. Very close to the lake and very convinient ut shuttle and other stores

Reply from Town Lake

Great service and clean rooms and great prices. The front door people were fantastic and helpful even in the early hours of their shift or the last hour of their shift.

Town lake student apartments is a great affordable place to stay if you need something fix submit a request on your account and it will be fixed instantly.

Reply from Town Lake

I absolutely love Townlake! While it was difficult getting simplebills set up, I have had a great expexperience thus far. The only major downside to me is how easy it is to hear outside noises/noises from the floor above.

Reply from Town Lake

Love everything here. Gym, neighbors, staff, apartments, complex, everything you can think of. All of the upgrade were perfect. Everything is close by too. Downtown is a $10 Uber ride!

I’ve lived her for almost 4 years and enjoy the small complex. It’s still the least exspensove for the price and I would recommend it. maintenance is pretty cool too.

Great Apartment! Close to the road units get a little noisy, but good interior makes up for it. Having in unit washing and drying is also a great plus!

The rooms and rates are great. The maintenance team is the best! You can put a request in and they will come by the next day. I wish the parking spots were a little bigger, but that's it.

Pretty good experience so far even though I had problems with my roof when I had just moved in and it took management over a month to get around to fix that. Other than that, great place to live and love the pool, people at the front office are nice and try their best to help.

Love living here! The office staff has definitely improved from last year. They are more proactive with its residents and have made a lot of upgrades to the property. There is a security gate now, which has made me more comfortable, and it is very pet friendly.

My experience at Town lake has been pleasant. I have lived here for a year and a few months and the location is the best thing I have to comment on. I love looking out the window to downtown and having the lake walking distance away.

Very friendly staff, affordable monthly rates. Nice and serene environment. Good maintenance team but I wish they could come do the repairs a bit quicker.

My experience at Town lake has been pretty good overall. My favorite part about the property is being close to lady bird lake because having a convenient trail to run on makes working or for me just a little more convenient.

The customer service is great! The people in the office are very helpful, and understanding. When I got my new room, I didn't have any issues moving in. I loved that my roommates were aware of my arrival, and prepared the common area for me!

Compared to last year, the new management and stuff is very lively and helps lot. They always have fun activities and giveaway in the office for holidays. It is convenient to have dollar general and HEB right next door, and printing at the office is free!

Fellow residents and staff are very nice, staff are very helpful and accommodating, and the maintenance requests are completed very fast after requesting assistance.

For the price they offer, you get more than your money's worth here. The proximity to the nearest local HEB is very convenient and the amenities are great. Only minor issue is maybe that the fact that it's on Riverside.

Although the apartments would benefit from more recent upgrades, the location of this apartment complex and the price is what made me renew my lease.