Town Lake

I like Town Lake because it’s affordable housing that has many different amenities. It has been a little too loud in the evening sometimes and even during finals season, but overall the value of Town Lake is worth it.
Staff was not welcoming....did not know what apt I was getting Room was not cleaned . Bathroom..when flushing sounds like something is dieing, shower has no pressure have to flush toilet to have water pressure for shower....not like my experience so far
Experience has been great. Staff helped from when I first visited the complex and through the obstacles of the application process and kept me posted on what to do
So far it’s been really nice and the staff is super nice and understanding!! One thing I didn’t like that my tub kinda messed up and I also didn’t like how I got the smallest room in the United when I know they’re suppose to be the same size but they’re not but it’s such a nice location so it’s cool.
I've had a much better experience living here for the second year in a row now. I believe the staff could be a bit more approachable, but otherwise a great experience.
The pool area is great and I love how spacious the units are, especially compared to my last apartment in west campus. Having the washer/dryer in unit is an amazing amenity.
Great place to live and a very convenient location. Lady bird lake, dollar general, and HEB is in walking distance. The gym and pool are nice.
Great community with great amenities. I love all the management and staff. They are always timely and respectful. I enjoy all they do for the whole community with all the gifts and love.
The office people are so sweet and understanding. They’re willing to help with whatever is needed. Maintenance is also very reliable upon they are also quick to fix your problem.
Cheaper than most student apartments and good amenities such as pool. The staff made a first bad impression because apartment was not move in ready. Overall, living here is good now.