While I haven't moved in yet, from touring the facilities to speaking with people in the office, I can tell Town Lake has the possibility to be just that. A community I can be am active member of. See you in August!

I had the best neighbor but the rooms are extremely small and smelly. I enjoyed that the location was close to the lake. Very close to the UT Shuttle.

I've loved living here so far! The pool is excellent, we're right off the UT busline, and I can see town lake from my balcony. Being walking distance to HEB and the boardwalk is a huge plus. I love it!

I love living here. Close to everything; staff is friendly, maintenance is VERY timely and always completes work orders! Avi is the best apartment manager EVER!

My roommate experience was the worst which mattered the most. After multiple complaints from multiple roommates on this one person. still nothing was done. Other than that, everything else was super convenient .

Very affordable and a great place to live for students. Convenient location. There is an HEB down the street and a jogging trail. The office isn’t opened pretty till late and on the weekends.

It’s very nice. Convenient, prices are reasonable, but it’s not very “homey”. People at the front desk are very nice and helpful. The amenities included are great. I would like to find out more about events going on though !

Living here is great. Good food and bars near. All the units are remodeled and nice. The gym has all the things you need. The pool is a nice size. Fun basketball and volleyball court. Only complaint is the internet company has issue often

Very interactive community could use a quicker response with maintenance requests. The noise level isn’t too bad but keep in mind the majority living here are college students, would not recommend for a family.

I love being a residence at town lake apartments. They are always so willing to help and answer any questions I have. If their office is closed I can always email and get a response within 24 hours.

My experience living in this complex has been pretty great. I moved here from Utah not knowing a single soul and have become good friends with my roommates. I also love the fact that there are so many delicious restaurants in this area to enjoy as well a go hang out by the lake and watch the sun set over the downtown skyline.

I have fully enjoyed my experience here. I use the gym and pool regularly and both are always in good condition. The staff is amazing too, always willing to help and know who you are.

Going on year 4 living here! I’m finally making the upgrade to a smaller floor plan for August and my roommate and I are excited! 10/10 best property on Riverside.

My experience living here is not super consistent - at times everything is fine, but there have been incidences such as when dumpsters weren't emptied for a few weeks at a time or when roommates put in maintenance requests that were never fulfilled that living here became a negative experience. However, staff is quite friendly and typically helpful, and the amenities are suitable.

Been here two years and it is a fantastic community in a great location. I’ve never had any major issues and all issues hey I did have were resolved quickly.

nice staff, comfortable living, and very renevated. everyone around was very quiet, never heard any loud noises. parking was always easy. and i will definitely recommend this complex to a friend.

There is so much room for improvement from community assistants, management, directors and property owners. I feel like Town Lake isn't urgent enough when it comes to certain issues. I've ben living here for almost three years and I haven't seen much improvement.

Reply from Town Lake

good people in the neighborhood. front office staff unbearably rude and unorganized. this was my first experience in student housing because i always did no. student housing and this was the exact reason. rough all around.

the front desk people can be rude. They also took way too long to screen my guarantor form after making several calls, and every time I called I felt that the front desk people weren't the nicest.

I really love living here! I am 15 minutes away from UT (bus ride or car) and very close to HEB. Everything is nearby and I love it. The area feels safe since it is gated and the people here are very nice, I definitely recommend :)

I will love living at town lake!!! The location is super close to my school and lots of restaurants and i love the amenities they have!!!!!!

I was here in 2015 and i took over a lease. The mgt were great. Friendly, helpful. Maintainence was quick to fix the AC when it went out. It is an apt. and everyone has different schedules so there was noise 24/7. I am hoping this time around with roommate match i get something closer to my level of noise

Great place to live with a great price attached! I love being able to walk my dog by the lake and bike to HEB for some quick groceries! Did I mention ubering to downtown is super affordable?!

Friendly staff, quick maintenance staff. Apartment's aren't in bad shape. Bedroom are a bit small but walk in closets are nice to have. Apartment was clean during move in.

best bang or buck considering the location. friendly, helpful staff and reliable maintenance. no real complaints here. student housing so It can be noisy at times but overall tame