Its been great living here the past 2 years. I like the events they have and how helpful thw staff is. Very convinient gym and pool. Maintenance is always responsive to apartment problems.

it's great but i'm poor, but it's cheap so i can afford. i'm a student who goes to school. and i live at these apartments that are great, very good place for a student. donald trump is my english teacher.

Great location. Close to stores, the lake, bars and the east side bars! And on the UT bus route! I also love the pool and the 24 hour gym has great new equipment.

I have yet to move in but I can’t wait to call this place my home next year! I’m really looking forward to living in an affordable place that allows for such a close knit community!

Town Lake is a great place to live, especially for the price. The services provided here are great. The front office is always friendly and helpful.

I’ve been living here at town lake for a long time now and there has been a lot of great upgrades to the complex. Everything you need is near by within walking distance as well.

Water bill is a bit too high but other than that, it is quiet, feels safe, and not too far from campus. In mornings, it’s about 15 min drive.

Solid four stars. The buildings are nice, and the folk in the office have been sweet, though the response for fix-it jobs has been slow, and my window lets a lot of sound in. The pool is beautiful, and the event they threw for us the other night was really fun! I am happy to have found Town Lake!

Fast application, great apartments viewing from the outside, cheapest apartments i could find that still gave a great home feeling, amenities that favor students, bus that takes us to campus

I haven’t moved in yet but I was really happy with my tour! My tour guide was fantastic and the complex looked very nice. I am super excited to move in.

Great office staff and amenities! The bus route is a UT bus route, and pick up right outside the gate. Also, it is a gated community, but the gate is broken some of the time.

Its a great place to live, near to stores and very quiet place, Good staff people too ! Animal friendly and do a los of activities that the students enjoy,

The staff is amazing and the stay is even better. Town lake is the way to go, you can never go wrong with staying at town lake. Ive stayed other places but this is the best

Reply from Town Lake

So far it’s been a nice quiet area and everyone here gets along. The office employees are nice and always willing to help. It’s been good living here.

Apartment is smaller than my previous apartment, however, the cleanliness and atmosphere of the place always brightens the mood. Apartment is conveniently close to HEB and other nearby shopping centers.

10/10 would recommend. Great staff and maintenance team. There’s weekly resident events and the property is very well maintained. By far, you get more than what you pay for.

Living here is great! The staff at the front office are super nice and are always more than willing to help solve any issues. Maintenance reports get taken care of in a timely fashion and they do an awesome job!

Town Lake is an affordable student housing alternative. The grounds are kept up well and the neighborhood is slowly improving. The staff is friendly.

I love living in Town Lake Apts so much! The price and the location of the place are what I like best about living here. The staff and maintenance are friendly and ready to help!

Love the friendly front office staff and free hot choclate in the lounge. 24 hour gym is a huge plus when it's rainy but there's easy access to the trail too.

Reply from Town Lake

TownLake has been a great experience considering this is my second year living here. Everything within and outside of the apartment complex is extremely convenient from having a lot of stores near by.

Reply from Town Lake

Town Lake has been pretty great to call home. The office staff is friendly and professional and maintenance is quick to respond. I love how affordable it is and how safe I feel here!

Reply from Town Lake

The front desk people were really helpful and showed me around the property. They helped me even if I called a few minutes before their shift was about to end.

Reply from Town Lake

Great time. Loved living here. Amenities are great. Pool and gym are pretty good too. Very close to the lake and very convinient ut shuttle and other stores

Reply from Town Lake

Great service and clean rooms and great prices. The front door people were fantastic and helpful even in the early hours of their shift or the last hour of their shift.