Town Lake
4 stars1,085 Reviews

1,085 Reviews

1,085 Reviews

My experience here has been pretty good especially through the times we are in now. The staff has been really sweet and helpful and the community is just amazing.
Maintenance is great, they come in a timely manner. The location is great. Grocery store is supper close, so is a nice trail. The conplex is on the UT shuttle route.
Townlake is a good community with a great location. Some things need improving like maintenance and communication from management. It’s a reasonable price but not all units are of equal value
I have lived in Townlake all my time as a student and I can honestly say that they are the best apartments in riverside and all of Austin! It is very affordable for such amazing quality.
I love Townlake! Amazing staff and great location , definitely recommend. Not only does it come with many perks , events but there is a nearby lake to stay physically active! 🙌
This apartment complex is in a pretty good location in regards to shops and parks. The area can be dangerous but i feel safe in my apartment.
Respect people quite most of the time not a lot going on the internet works good. They always having something and the office. The pool is nice I like going to the court to shot ball.
I really enjoy living here at Townlake, I have my own bedroom and bathroom. I have renewed to be here for my third year in a row. Everyone that I have interacted with has been very nice and helpful. I love the location being close to the trail, near HEB, and a bus stop to campus. I also utilize the gym amenities which were recently upgraded.
Overall, it has been a great experience for the first week of living here. I have not encountered any problems nor do I hope to. I moved in at the right time and got to experience the “FriendsGiving” thrown by the staff, which was awesome.
My experience has been overall okay. The issues that I’ve had have been addressed promptly. I appreciate the amenities (particularly the gym)