When I went for a tour of the area, I was just in absolute aww. I was getting so excited to just move down there already because of how inviting the area was.

2 years living here. Very fun and relaxing place to live. Close to the lake and other stores. Convinient for work and for school. Would recommend

I really love everything about Town Lake from how easy they made it to apply to the application process to the help they gave me to picture the apartment.

Maintenance has taken care of the apartment whenever there has been an issue. The gym is the best of any apartments I have seen. The room is spacious and extremely nice.

Town lake is the place i want to live at, clean areas, good roomates, new painting and activities every weekend. Its location is very convenient.

Townlake apartment offers alot for the price. The UT shuttles are convenient and I especially love the option to get a garage, which I have yet to find at any other apartments.

Signing my lease was very easy and the staff made the process very enjoyable. I have heard amazing things about living at Town Lake. I am so excited to call it home next year.

I have had a great experience and I love it. The community is great and there are a lot of great people and I couldn't have it any other way.

Townlake has listened to its residents and made updates around the complex. Their staff are wonderful and so helpful, the resources the provide are aweosme, I'd resign my lease if I was still living in Austin next year! :)

New paint looks great! Rooms are nice compared to other apartments. The gym needs some work. Most of the equipment is out of date. The pool looks nice though.

When figuring out information about the lease, the staff was incredibly helpful and nice to talk with. They assisted me with everything I needed and were very accommodating.

Great community friendly environment. Highly recommend, also the price for living are not expensive. Various stores in the area close to the apartments

the employees have been really nice so far and can’t wait to live here! the apartments are really nice on the inside and outside atleast what i have seen

The workers were very helpful in giving me a tour of the apartment complex. They answered all my questions and concerns and even took my requests on the type of room I preferred.

The front office staff has always been super friendly and accommodating. Maintenance Crew responds quickly and usually does a great job! Love the pool and dog park!

Looks like a very clam and peaceful place to live at during my college years. The apartment complex and prices are very reasonable and are affordable.

Information was well delivered and responses were quick. The people who picked up calls were very friendly and were concise with their care and answers.

So far the employees have been friendly. I plan to stay in Fall 2018 and I am looking forward to staying there. Place looks real good and roomy.

The front desk and maintenance people are super nice and quick to help me with whatever issues i had. The apartment itself is clean, nice and well furnished.

Its been great living here the past 2 years. I like the events they have and how helpful thw staff is. Very convinient gym and pool. Maintenance is always responsive to apartment problems.

it's great but i'm poor, but it's cheap so i can afford. i'm a student who goes to school. and i live at these apartments that are great, very good place for a student. donald trump is my english teacher.

Great location. Close to stores, the lake, bars and the east side bars! And on the UT bus route! I also love the pool and the 24 hour gym has great new equipment.

My experience here has been pleasant. I've lived in the complex for almost a year and I love the location over everything. The upgraded amenities have really added to the property.

I have yet to move in but I can’t wait to call this place my home next year! I’m really looking forward to living in an affordable place that allows for such a close knit community!

Town Lake is a great place to live, especially for the price. The services provided here are great. The front office is always friendly and helpful.