The apartments and the facilities are as expected for what you pay for monthly. The location is near many major bus routes, which is nice. :)

Town lake is a good apartment accomodable living housing. The houses are well built with the finest raw materials that portrait a good long durable housing unit. It is clean and well furnished. I am going to choose Town lake again if given an opportunity to.

The new management is more organized and responsive to resident concerns. The amenities are great but the pool is closed more often than not throughout the year. Overall it's a great place to live for the price.

I love everything about Townlake. It is a huge improvement from my last apartment in west campus. I really do love that there is a dog park to take my dog, and love the clean parking lots! Just love it here.

Love that there is a Doller General across the street and I really love the pool. Pretty friendly staff and spacious rooms/apartments/area..

Good service. Good staff. Good maintenance Stayed here another year. Would totally recommend to someone looking for an economical place to stay

The location is great, and the ammenities are way better than at other places that charge twice as much. The front desk is always willing to help.

The apartment is pretty affordable but you also get what you pay for. Leasing is fairly simple it's all an online process. Only wish the apartment management had cleaned the entire apartment and not just the room I moved into.

Town lake is a decent place to live. You get what you pay for but there are nicer places to live at. They need to have better lighting outside near the volleyball and basketball court because you can't play once the sun goes down. Also, the gym could use some updating.

Right across from town lake, these apartments are in a great location! I've never had problems with neighbors, and management has always been kind. Maintenance can sometimes take longer than expected.

So far the staff has been AMAZING, and have enjoyed my time living here. The maintainance team responds to us quickly and is always friendly.

My first year living here wasn't the best, but the activities, and maintenance has gotten A LOT better this year. Nothing to complain really. My only burning question is when will the pool open?

Amazing staffing and very understanding people. Really put themselves in your shoes to find a solution to a problem. Always nice and cheerful in the office.

Townlake is such a great community to be a part of. It's affordable and is situated in a good location. With the recently rennovated amenities, it is a great deal!

Amazing service. Love it and it's wonderful and very nice and friendly. Enjoyed it very much and will refer to others. I will give this rating a 5/5

Had trouble with how my room was initially set up (like broken fan, missing a bath liner holder) but both problems were addressed to Town Lake and both issues were handled. I appreciate the help and communication from the staff.

it's a safe community, and the staffs are nice. The rent is cheap, but the building is a little bit old. it's easy to hear other room and upstairs voice.

Apartment was very clean when i first walked in but the floor has very noticeable scratches. Other rooms of the apartment were spectacular and i love the community.

The price is excellent - well under half of many of the apartment complexes present in West Campus - and being on the UT bus route generally makes up for the distance from campus.

My experience here has been mutual. I say thag because maintanence smdiesnt get back to you fast enough especially with things they don't think is a priority. As far as what you get what you pay for I am rather pleased . It's in a great location and is very quite.

I love these apartments. I have been living here for 1 month but it's a great place to live in. The UT shuttle is just outside the gate, making it easy for UT students to get to campus.

I really like living here. I haven't had any trouble with anything but I do see the potential for problems to arise. It really worries me that there is a small homeless population residing by the entrance gates by dollar general, especially when I have to walk through there at night. I would feel better if that was resolved and if there was also better lighting throughout the complex. It's very dark and scary for me to walk all the way to building nine in the dark. Other than my paranoia, I'd like to commend the staff and their efficiency, I really like the notification system in place. I feel plugged in and very informed at all times.

Townlake is good for living as a college student. Perks are good and has accessible resourses like pool work out study room with computers. S

Great price, great location, and great amenities! Only downside is that the apartment wasn’t in the best condition when I moved in and some rules aren’t enforced

I chose Town Lae for the low rent, and while rent has risen substantially since I moved in a year ago, it is still cheaper than literally any apartment that is convenient for a UT student.