lack of management structure, lack of transparency with the Domain on Riverside issue, and the furniture and furnishings in the two units I have lived in are nothing special.

Love the amazing office staff. The affordability is great if you are on a tight budget (aren't we all). It's 15 minutes from the UT campus and buses are available. I love living here because it is so home-ly!

As long as you have your own means of transportation, living here is not a bad idea. However, with the wave of gentrification, the apartment is going to get demolished soon to build a mall complex rather than provide cheaper housing options for university students so this review will soon not mean much.

Everything is pretty fine, but the internet instability makes everything significantly worse than it should be. I also wish y’all have the option of Ethernet, or allowing us to get our own internet providers since when I tried do both they didn’t pan out well.

Love living here! Maintenance is always timely, staff always friendly. Every year that I stay is a chance to meet new roommates that enrich my life!

My resident experience has been very bad. The apartment was not move in ready and management was not quick to our needs. The manager told my roommates and I that he would give us gift cards as reimbursement for our move-in troubles but that never happened.

Everything is great! I love the office staff & the community. All of the events are cool and allow residents to get to know each other. Maintenance is a little iffy, it's kind of hit or miss with getting stuff resolved with them. But other than that i love it here & would definitely renew!

It's quiet, nice people here, when I moved in one of the people working here went out of her way to help me get my suitcases to my building and up the stairs, never had any problems.

Not everything is perfect, but with the efficient maintenance workers, this place is well-ran! Great location and friendly faces all around! Oh yeah- and the residents who have dogs make adulting much sweeter:)

It has been good but in the beginning we had problems moving in. I like the accessibility for UT students but I don’t really like the customer service. One time I went in to pick up a package during open hours and the office was closed. I am certain because I went in at 1 on a Saturday.

It is really quiet, for the most part. I really like that the issues we had for maintainence were resolved very quickly. Im happy with mgt. they are all friendly. I really like my new place so far, these 2.5 months have been nice.

I have enjoyed my time here as a student living at Town Lake. I’m sad to hear that one of the only affordable housing options for students in Austin will be demolished in a couple of years to build luxury condos.

I love my apartment. I live in a 3 bedroom, 3 bath. I enjoy the privacy and not having to share a bathroom. There is a bus stop super close to my building and the dollar general is walking distance. My main concern is when I wanted to renew for next year they said I might not be able to for unknown reasons because of the building number I live in.

All of the residents are super nice as well as the staff. It’s been a positive experience so far but there are a few shortcomings. That being said, not everything is perfect

Reply from Town Lake

Town Lake is an awesome place to live, this is my 9th year! Great location, close to everything including downtown, the lake, and even my HEB!

Reply from Town Lake

love this place! it has great features. i love the layout of the apartment, the location is right next to dollar general and HEB. there is a UT shuttle.

Reply from Town Lake

Cars get towed all the time. Appliances aren’t the best quality. Front desk aren’t always nice and helpful. The location and price are great thought!

Reply from Town Lake

It’s great, I love it. I like all the community events and the amenities. I don’t think the hot tub works but it would be nice if it did. Not much to complain about.

Reply from Town Lake

Not gonna lie its been rough! For the price, makes kinda sense. But office is little help/little kind, apartment was a mess and not functioning well upon move in (sink not draining, ceiling leaking, floors and walls dirty), not all furniture as outlined on website, etc, etc

Reply from Town Lake

people in the office have an attitude sometimes. Chasity is really nice though she always helps me out. Everyone else I see around seems nice.

Reply from Town Lake

Great, convenient and inexpensive place to live in. People at the front office are really nice. Would be great if maintenance requests were a bit quicker.

Reply from Town Lake

Getting responses from the front office isn't always easy, but mostly living here is great. It's very convenient for school and shopping, and the apartments are nice.

Reply from Town Lake

Town Lake is a great place to live. Very convenient location. Maintenance is quick and very friendly. Highly recommended students to live here.

Reply from Town Lake

Very inexpensive and decent area. Have had no problems so far and staff has been very accommodating. I got lucky to get amazing roommates and will probably be staying here next year

Reply from Town Lake

I really enjoy living in townlake. The management is great and takes issues seriously. The front office staff is also great besides a couple that aren’t as friendly. Maintenance is pretty good on timely matters.