Town Lake
3.97 stars1,022 Reviews

1,022 Reviews

1,022 Reviews

This is my first year living at Town Lake. As an incoming freshman, I was attracted by the prices and was recommended this apartment by a previous resident. Now that I am here though, the distance from UT Austin really is an issue. There are also other minor issues like keys not working, broken appliances, and leaking ceilings.
Town Lake's location is phenomenal for me; it has access to the UT shuttle route, is right next to a Dollar General, is down the road from an HEB, is near Lady Bird Lake, and is not too close to downtown traffic. I appreciate the single living spaces available and feel like the size is good for the price. The appliances and some furniture are however outdated and the floors inside are noticeably old with scuff marks and odd stains. The vents are painted over with the same paint of the walls, so I get some paint dust floating around, though only mostly noticeably on the desk. The internet is good, though rarely, it has gone out at times or had bad connection.
So far so good. I would like the car entrance and exit gates to be closed to better establish a sense of security. Besides that the staff have been good and the amenities are great. There are a few machines in the gym that aren't able to be adjusted and does render them unusable to most, I would love for that to get fixed.
I love my new home. I don’t love the color of the walls. The space is nice. The cabinet space in the kitchen are a bit snug. It would be nice to have fresh carpet or cleaned carpet before move-in. The closet slide mirrors are so outdated. If I could take them off I would. I’m just glad to have my own place with the price that I pay.
great place to live in, location is perfect and the buses run on time, staff readily answers questions and everything is amazing. great place to live
The staff is kind and helpful to residents. The leasing managers are very accommodating. The maintenance repairs are done quickly and efficiently.
Safe community, but not the cleanest or the nicest. Good for the price, and the management does try. Not a terrible place to live. Only thing is our AC broke and maintenance didn’t respond for a week. When they did they barged in without knocking (we’re all girls and some of us had just gotten out of the shower).
I like being here. It was nice moving from a small town to a homey apartment like Townlakes. I feel comfortable walking around, and it’s nice seeing everyone get along at the amenities.
Besides the good pricing, all the apartment was in good state. The furniture, the community, and the surroundings make me feel safe. Very nice!!
I really have enjoyed living here thus far! However management is a little disorganized especially when it came to helping me with my leasing problems. We have also went a week without air conditioner when we first moved in because of slow response to maintenance request. We also had to clean the apartment throughly before moving stuff in. Other than a couple of problems my roommates and I really enjoy living here because it is definitely worth the price you pay.