Town Lake
4 stars1,151 Reviews

1,151 Reviews

1,151 Reviews

Outstanding complex That cares about its residence. Management is great. My unit is perfect and good for the price It is by a bus stop as well. Clean complex also
I think with the past year in the pandemic they handled it well, all things considered. I really like how they shut down the office to make it no contact it gave me a lot of peace of mind when checking my mail and getting deliveries.
Awesome my room was clean and everything was great. My Roommates are cool we all communicate often. We all clean up and take out trash when needed.
I enjoy the amenities. Sometimes people can be a bit loud but these apartments are very affordable so that is what you'll get. The community is also clean most of the time.
Our unit has bugs that are coming out of the drain pipes, and our kitchen outlets break very often. We have called for pest control and general maintenance multiple times throughout the semester, but little has been done to solve the issue. Management has very poor communication: we were not notified when registration became required for guest parking. I do appreciate the apartment's location and layout.
good apartment, great spot to live in. There are at least 3 bus stops within the walking distance, good trails, nearby food places, and activities. Nearby campus.
I've loved living here! Having a fully furnished apartment, low rent, and access to trails/the lake has been an invaluable experience. Town Lake has really made Austin feel like home!
Pretty much the environment is great. No through traffic and property grounds are always spotless. Down side, towing is no joke. The visitors parking spots are super small and tight nore is there enough for actual visitors. The residents WHO LIVE HERE park in visitor parkingand take up space. As of inside of the apartments the interior is very spacious! And worth everything u pay for really in my opinion. It's more so of neighbors and roommates that i personally have more of conflict with Some stomp constantly all night . Some of the room tenants are horribly messy and don't pick up after themselves and the offices are not as on other roommates as they should be. .
Living here is awesome! The location is amazing, right next to the lake! The staff is super nice! I enjoy the vibe Town Lake gives off, looking forward to another year. :)
ONE OF THE BEST AND AFFORDABLE PLACES FOR A COLLEGE STUDENT. THEY DO CARE FOR YOUR WELL BEING AS MUCH AS A PROFITER CAN.. I was at quad east before here and this place is soooo much better.