I love living here. The area is nice and it is easy to be able to commute from school back to my apartment with the bus shuttles. Everything is nice.

So far it is a great experience. I will be a future resident in the fall and when i went to tour the complex, they were very kind and informative about the opportunities Town-lake offered.

My experience so far has been so amazing. The staff is so friendly and the customer service is great. I love how we can email questions and the quick response.

Town Lake is a great complex. I love the sense of community and the layout of the 3x3. Maintainence usually gets to requests fairly quickly.

Moved in to townlake in August and loving it so far! I’ve also renewed my lease for next year. Can’t beat the price! I’m very happy I chose to live at Townlake.

It's a very nice place to stay and living. In comparision to other apartments, the price is ok. The UT buses, and for downtown and different places are faster and on time. The place is very clean and the office employees are available to respond for issues. The apartments are near to stores and markets.

Overall, I have truly definitely enjoyed my time here at Town Lake. Although it can seem far from campus, the area is beautiful with lots to do.

The location is very central and close to the lake. Descent rent prices and nice staff. The maintenance is very slow. Overall, good location and on UT shuttle.

Everyone at the front desk is extremely nice and answers all of your questions. It’s also an affordable place that has nice amenities. They have a basketball court and a place for exercising. One thing that needs more work is the place that fixes apartment problems. They usually take a while to respond to requests.

I have really enjoyed living here so far this year. I love being so close to the lake, downtown, and so many good food options. It’s also a great atmosphere to be around so many students that are around the same age.

This is a great place to live! Location is amazing, you can walk your dog on the lake, and it’s a cheap uber to downtown! Save money, have fun, be safe!

So far it has been an amazing experience! The staff has been really helpful and courteous any time I’ve needed help and I’ve enjoyed all the small perks of living here!

This apartment complex has great amenities and is very beautiful. Living in a gated and safe area is truly great. The prices are definitely the best and as a college student, there are two bus stops right next to the complex! 10/10 would recommend!

I’ve enjoyed my time at Town Lake, but there are ways to improve. The gym is a little small and the apartments are a little run down, but for the price it’s a great complex.

I've had such a pleasant experience here at Town Lake, the staff is very attentive and efficient dealing with any resident concerns and the units are absolutely gorgeous.

the place was nice overall but when i moved in the room was smaller than expected and also was very dirty first corning in. however once settled in and clean it was overall good and i enjoy all the cool people that live around.

Honestly, I really like living here. It's such a nice complex and there's free printing so woooo! Another bonus is that there are 2-3 places where we can catch the UT buses and it makes my life easier just knowing that I don't have to take 2 buses just to get to campus. All in all this is such a nice place to live in.

Office staff are always so nice and helpful, and maintenance is really quick to fix whatever electrical/appliance/plumbing issues you have! Choosing this complex was definitely the best choice I made.

I really enjoy this apartment complex! The location is ideal for me, because it’s close to campus and right next to the lake. Staff is very friendly and I’ve never had any issue they didn’t fix right away.

They're pretty chill apartment. Has a HUGE pool and other amenities for free. Only reason I didn't give them 5 stars is because of how i got my roommates. Hard to live with people who like a dirty living room and you're the only one constantly sweeping it.

Love the location and the staff is friendly. The only thing I do not like is that they don't pro-rate rent for the month of August. Everything else is great!

It's been a great experience! The staff is always nice and for student housing, the apartments are great! I haven't had any issues and would definitely recommend!

I really like this place everytime i go into my house i love it so much. I would really recommend this place to anyone that is looking for a place to stay

Maintenance is 10 times better than my previous apartment, they reasonably take a week or two which is understandable due to other maintenance requests being attended to.

I give this many because the pool isn't open yet. Other than that the service is always impeccable and the staff are very nice and intelligent.