Town Lake

I rate it a 5, since it comes fully furnished and i have totally no problems with transport, showers are great and the staff is pretty helpful, it's a good place to stay if uou want to save money and have a convenient housing setting
I really like the apartments it's just the maintenance service that I didn't like at the beginning of the year. The AC didn't work, the refrigerator didn't work, our dishwasher didn't work.
The office staff need to be more organized and knowledgable. They also need to have more consistency. For example, if I ask two of the office staff a question, I should get the same answer from both of them.
Great property. Just a few management issues that could be fixed. Organization could improve as well. There was a specific time where they gave me and someone else the same carport number..they've also lost a couple of my payments and couldn't find them in the system.
Townlake Student Apartments are off of Riverside. They run off the university Lakeshore bus so its great to walk out my door straight to the bus stop. They have a pool and provide water, internet, a washer and dryer which is good. You can hear footsteps above you if you live on the lower floors. The cable isn't that great, but at least it's free.
I really like town lake. They have great rental prices, a pretty good gym, a nice pool, friendly staff, and the area is pretty great. There is a bunch if stuff in walking distance.
I enjoy living at Town Lake. The staff is always happy to help the residents and it's a calm and close environment. Pet friendly. I have hardly ever heard of any crime activity in this complex. It's a closed community.
i would like for the gate to closed as we were told it would be. none of my maintenance requests have been fixed and i filed them the day of move in. once those are fixed i can give 5 stars.
Staff is friendly and attentive. The amenities are usually available at our leisure. I like that they are dog friendly. The units are spacey and clean.
Hello I am currently a resident of town lake and it has been good to me! I appreciate all that they do What more can I say about these apartments