My roommate's room is still leaking. It has been leaking for the past year and I am wondering if Town lake will let someone live in that room, which me and my staying roommate will tell that person about.

Not so well nothing has been fixed in my apartment and I have bugs. I am very displeased with my apartment. I actually am really wanting to break my lease and leave.

I wish the units were more cleanly and up-to-date. There is also a bug problem in building 3 and nothing has been done about it. The units are also not cleaned when new residents move into units.

The entire apartment complex is in desperate need of remodeling. The place has a very unappealing look to it. The complex looks dirty and unkept.

Reply from Town Lake

Maintenance is quite slow. They also have to come by multiple times to do a simple job. However front desk people are very nice. The wifi does cut out occasionally which is a pain.

terribly slow maintenance. my roommate has a leaky roof and it has been a week since she had to sleep around in other roommates rooms or even sleep somewhere else. sad!

The apartment was filthy when we arrived for move in. Maintenance never was sent to clean. My roommates and I had to clean the mess ourselves.

Do NOT sign here. The people at the front office lose packages, They don't know what's going on half of the time-- they give you a different answer everyday. Maintenance is pure GARBAGE -- they say they will come but they will NEVER SHOW. They have no respect for people -- leaving lights on, turning AC on, leaving food in the room. The pool was never open. The gym is NOT 24 hours. But it's cheap so I guess you get what you paid for.

Reply from Town Lake

I have had a bad experience since move in day. My roommates moved into a filthy and flea infested apartment. Very disappointed with the services and apartment conditions.

Reply from Town Lake

Maintenance is bad, inconsiderate and slow. The front office staff doesn't care either. I have been taking cold low pressure showers unless a friend lets me use theirs for over two weeks now.

It's going to get demolished anyway. However to elborate, there are lots of dogs without leashes and tow trucks come in very often. The visitor parking spaces are very narrow and limited too so it's difficult to take in visitors.

Reply from Town Lake

I really enjoy living here. I think the living arrangements are adequate and affordable. Too bad this place is trying rezone and kick it’s residents out. Vendidos!!!

Reply from Town Lake

The room is really small. The carpet has stains on it. The bathroom is totally disgusting. There are gnats and mosquitos in the apartment. The roof leaks.

I am really happy with the size of the apt. It is perfect. I was so happy to have new carpet and that my room was pretty much clean when i moved in.The living room and the kitchen was as well. We had a couple of maintenance issues and they were still fixed really quickly considering all the chaos with move ins the first couple of weeks. I am really happy with my choice of renting at Town Lake.

Reply from Town Lake

my roommate has had a leaky roof since the beginning of 2017-2018 school year and it is still unfixed. She has reached out to the front office every time it has rained in the past 6-7 months but the issue is still ongoing.

Not gonna lie its been rough! For the price, makes kinda sense. But office is little help/little kind, apartment was a mess and not functioning well upon move in (sink not draining, ceiling leaking, floors and walls dirty), not all furniture as outlined on website, etc, etc

Reply from Town Lake

There is so much room for improvement from community assistants, management, directors and property owners. I feel like Town Lake isn't urgent enough when it comes to certain issues. I've ben living here for almost three years and I haven't seen much improvement.

Reply from Town Lake

Move it was terrible. I didn't get my keys for a week, just had to leave the door unlocked. Also have had our house broken into since we lived here. Took almost 2 months to complete the work orders i submitted the day after move in. Gate is never closed, and secondary exit is chained shut. Internet constantly has problems but the office just keeps saying to call mycampusnet. Took 3 weeks to get a mailbox key and I have still not recieved a key for the rec/weight room. Pool was green for the first 4 weeks of living here. They lie when you sign the contract and tell you about pro rates but you're expected to pay monthly installments and you basically pay 500 bucks for 1 week of living here.

Maintenance is quite slow on handling request and there is an issue with bugs for first floor residents. The apartments that I have lived in did not have up-to-date amenities and had many cosmetic issues.

Horrible, I had guys living with me and the leasing manger never got back to me. I also had a lot of charges for damages even though it was only wear and tear

Reply from Town Lake

Could be a whole lot better. Management often disorganized. Good location though, with close proximity to Lady Bird Lake and a lot of Riverside restaurants.

I recently moved into this apt, and I walked in expecting not to be spotless but at least clean enough where a person can live in it. Apt 1-4 had early moved in, and the rest of the building had to wait till a later date. The reason they gave was that they haven’t clean the rest of the apts. I walked into my apt getting hit by a nasty smell coming from the front door. The apt had not been clean. Two people already lived there and had a total mess in the kitchen, living room, and the laundry room. I walk into my room with just little smile on my face, because at least that was okay until I went through the bathroom. I see that the rod for the shower isn’t even put on right. The tiles for the shower and the tub were dirty. The worst part is I couldn’t move in early because “cleaning was being done.” There was no cleaning done at all! The office at the front seemed friendly, but then again it is just the first day of moving in. I talked to the front office recently, and they tried to get things fixed up. My roommates did clean up a little, but the oven is still dirty and unsanitary. My restroom is still not clean.

Reply from Town Lake

I am disappointed by the customer service and also that the amenities mentioned and pictured online are inaccurate and misleading. There also seems to be some kind of miscommunication between staff and any outsourced labor, this should be resolved to avoid any other problems.

varying information among staff when asking questions; broken furniture; apartment was originally completely dirty. doors we’re originally labeled wrong causing re-moving

Reply from Town Lake

My resident experience has been very bad. The apartment was not move in ready and management was not quick to our needs. The manager told my roommates and I that he would give us gift cards as reimbursement for our move-in troubles but that never happened.