Town Lake

Not so well nothing has been fixed in my apartment and I have bugs. I am very displeased with my apartment. I actually am really wanting to break my lease and leave.
terribly slow maintenance. my roommate has a leaky roof and it has been a week since she had to sleep around in other roommates rooms or even sleep somewhere else. sad!
The apartment was filthy when we arrived for move in. Maintenance never was sent to clean. My roommates and I had to clean the mess ourselves.
My roommate's room is still leaking. It has been leaking for the past year and I am wondering if Town lake will let someone live in that room, which me and my staying roommate will tell that person about.
Maintenance is quite slow. They also have to come by multiple times to do a simple job. However front desk people are very nice. The wifi does cut out occasionally which is a pain.
I have had a bad experience since move in day. My roommates moved into a filthy and flea infested apartment. Very disappointed with the services and apartment conditions.
The entire apartment complex is in desperate need of remodeling. The place has a very unappealing look to it. The complex looks dirty and unkept.
I wish the units were more cleanly and up-to-date. There is also a bug problem in building 3 and nothing has been done about it. The units are also not cleaned when new residents move into units.
Do NOT sign here. The people at the front office lose packages, They don't know what's going on half of the time-- they give you a different answer everyday. Maintenance is pure GARBAGE -- they say they will come but they will NEVER SHOW. They have no respect for people -- leaving lights on, turning AC on, leaving food in the room. The pool was never open. The gym is NOT 24 hours. But it's cheap so I guess you get what you paid for.
1 star
I am really happy with the size of the apt. It is perfect. I was so happy to have new carpet and that my room was pretty much clean when i moved in.The living room and the kitchen was as well. We had a couple of maintenance issues and they were still fixed really quickly considering all the chaos with move ins the first couple of weeks. I am really happy with my choice of renting at Town Lake.