love this place! it has great features. i love the layout of the apartment, the location is right next to dollar general and HEB. there is a UT shuttle.

Reply from Town Lake

Cars get towed all the time. Appliances aren’t the best quality. Front desk aren’t always nice and helpful. The location and price are great thought!

Reply from Town Lake

It’s great, I love it. I like all the community events and the amenities. I don’t think the hot tub works but it would be nice if it did. Not much to complain about.

Reply from Town Lake

Not gonna lie its been rough! For the price, makes kinda sense. But office is little help/little kind, apartment was a mess and not functioning well upon move in (sink not draining, ceiling leaking, floors and walls dirty), not all furniture as outlined on website, etc, etc

Reply from Town Lake

people in the office have an attitude sometimes. Chasity is really nice though she always helps me out. Everyone else I see around seems nice.

Reply from Town Lake

Great, convenient and inexpensive place to live in. People at the front office are really nice. Would be great if maintenance requests were a bit quicker.

Reply from Town Lake

Getting responses from the front office isn't always easy, but mostly living here is great. It's very convenient for school and shopping, and the apartments are nice.

Reply from Town Lake

Town Lake is a great place to live. Very convenient location. Maintenance is quick and very friendly. Highly recommended students to live here.

Reply from Town Lake

Very inexpensive and decent area. Have had no problems so far and staff has been very accommodating. I got lucky to get amazing roommates and will probably be staying here next year

Reply from Town Lake

I really enjoy living in townlake. The management is great and takes issues seriously. The front office staff is also great besides a couple that aren’t as friendly. Maintenance is pretty good on timely matters.

Reply from Town Lake

Fairly easy move in. Lines moved at a good pace, organized lists, and keys came bundled. Forms were handled at stations so it made the process feel linear and easy to grasp.

Reply from Town Lake

For a great price and great community, Town Lake is truly amazing. The staff are always welcoming and helpful as well. The apartments are only a 10-15 bus ride or drive away from UT which I truly appreciate.

Reply from Town Lake

Very convenient location and wonderful experience. Very close to downtown and various options of commuting around. Will recommend it to my friends.

Reply from Town Lake

Great staff. Great maintenance. Great rates! I've been here 2 years and I love it!!!! The manager, Aviano, is the best manager ever! Best manager I have ever worked with!!

Reply from Town Lake

Honestly, Town Lake is okay for the price you pay. They do very cheap repairs that help them reduce their costs and not really fix things. For example, they just paint over things like that bath instead of actually fixing it underneath. Everything is stained and out of date. However, for the price, it is a livable place and it isn't too far from UT campus (30-50min depending on traffic). Not much effort is given to bring community building or social events that don't involve renewing the lease or money benefits for them. Amenities suck too. Most are limited to only a few working machines and the pool is always dirty. I wish they could replace a lot of older appliances and building counters/bathtubs/sinks so the apartment works better. Besides that, HEB is really close and also are the busses and UT shuttles so traveling is convenient. If you cant find another living place for $500, Town Lake is a good option for a tight budget.

Reply from Town Lake

This living experience could be better. The days leading up to move in were infuriating due to the fact that management is very finicky. I mean this in saying one day you may call and ask a question and get a very roundabout answer that would indicate that they are not sure of the answer. So, instead of saying “I am not sure, let me go ask ‘insert supervisor name’” they opt for the more annoying choice of pulling some random answer out of the air. I am sure this is the case because I’d come in again to ask the same question and receive a different and sometimes complete opposite answer. To make a long story short the staff in the front office needs to be better informed before they start spouting off incorrect policies and procedures. That would create a lot less headache and unwarranted fees. Besides that living here is pretty good and simple.

Reply from Town Lake

Town Lake is a good “bang for your buck” and offers residents a solid, affordable housing option. The rooms are clean and well-kept. Great pool and great location!

Reply from Town Lake

So far I really like Town Lake. There isn’t anything particularly nice about it but it’s a nice quiet place. My only complaint is how long it takes for a maintenance request to be completed. Other than that, it’s good.

Reply from Town Lake

Pretty chill spot to live. Everything you need is close by or a quick Lyft ride. Downtown is maybe 10 minutes away which I cheap ride or scooter ride.

Reply from Town Lake

It’s cool. Communication from the office could be better and people never pick up their dog poop near my building. Maintenance is also a little questionable. Other than that, for the price and location, it’s hard to beat Townlake

Reply from Town Lake

Maintenance has been really good with service and communication. And so has the staff. I’d give 5 stars if my move in wasn’t delayed for an unfinished room.

Reply from Town Lake

My experience has been decent so far. I like that the apartments are on the shuttle route. The amenities are nice. The only thing is my apartment was pretty dirty when I moved in.

Reply from Town Lake

Town Lake is amazing and super helpful. They are always willing to help when I or any of my roommates have questions. The office people are also super friendly.

Reply from Town Lake

The community itself is great, but the staff aren't helpful nor knowledgeable about things they should be. And maitence isn't helpful or timely.

Reply from Town Lake

Awesome location. Prompt response on any repair request. Safe and secure apartments. Friendly environment. Excellent club house, gym and other services