Town Lake

Very great apartment complex that has great amenities such as a gym, pool, and computer office! Close to the hiking trails which is very nice if you enjoy nature and relaxing.
It’s great thought management isn’t the best. It would be nice to be notified before they just come in or set up a new roommate. I wish they had done more about the virus, checked in with us.
They moved me in quickly! Very helpful thus far! Town lake is really such a nice place to live! My roommates I was placed with are super sweet and my view is awesome! The outdoor areas are awesome!
This apartment complex was a good place to live in while I was a student at UT. I’m sad to hear that they will be demolishing this complex in a couple years.
Town lake is a very friendly and secure neighborhood, with great amenities. It has been my home for 2 years now, and I love it! The greatest apartments in Riverside!!
I love living here. The location is great, monthly rent and bimonthly utilities are affordable. I love the workout center (though some of the machines are faulty), pool and coffee station specifically. I have also enjoyed getting to know the people who work in the office—they are so helpful and friendly!
Pretty well all things considered though the problems that are present are rather noticeable (even before shelter in place order), the most notable one is email feedback as it is basically a coin flip. But aside from the troubles, it is fine overall
It's been good so far. Just wish we didn't have roaches. I just moved in and we have an infestation. Makes it really hard to feel comfortable here and we haven't even been able to use our kitchen. I just stay in my room most of the time.
Living at Town Lake is nice for the most part. It’s cheap and great for students. It can be loud at times when it shouldn’t be, and not everyone gets updated apartments. Overall, it’s a good deal, though.
Town Lake Apartments is the first complex I moved to on my own. I like living here. There is a direct bus route to UT and a mailroom for our packages which is really convenient. My upstairs neighbor could be really loud though. I could tell my apartment complex is old because the furniture is a little raggedy. Other than that I enjoy living here.