Town Lake

It's a decent place for the amount of rent I pay. sometimes I have issues with my apartment but nothing too serious that prevents me from living there.
The apartment are nice and very spacious although sometimes the time it takes to get things fixed is very long . Overall I have had a good experience living in townlake.
Maintenance request take too long to get taken care of. My ac still doesn't work but the request says it already got taken care of. As well as my mailbox key
I have had an enjoyable experience here at Town Lake so far. I enjoy living here and the employees are always very helpful, patient and polite.
I love it here! I've lived at Townlake student apartments for over a year now and it's been a great experience. From the friendly staff to awesome people that live here.
I am disappointed by the customer service and also that the amenities mentioned and pictured online are inaccurate and misleading. There also seems to be some kind of miscommunication between staff and any outsourced labor, this should be resolved to avoid any other problems.
Town lake apartments are good for what you pay for. One of my issues with the place would be maintenance speed. Other than that, town lake is chill.
Great move here so far, maintenance took a while to fix AC after move in but after the fix everything has been a-okay! Loving the hard wood floors.
Okay apartment. Needs a lot better maintenance, it really slows. My door still looks like its been broken into, because the door paneling is all cracked.
I've had a few issues with the office and them not getting things done such as maintenence or giving me my garage slot but overall the apartment is nice