i love the community at Tremont. Everyone is so sweet and extremely helpful when needed. The staff has helped me and been so cooperative and flexible.

convenient to everything , nice environment.free bus pass and reasonable rent standard. Bed is comfortable and bathroom is neat. Hope keep the current rent until next year

Tremont is such a great place to live! Everyone here is nice, friendly, and easy to talk to. The apartments are so spacious so it’s nice to have my friends over when they come to visit!

I've been living here since my junior year and I'm now a senior. I've witnessed the changes around the community such as more events and community gatherings and I love it. Things such as wifi and promotion of events can still be improved though.

It is a very decent community here, the nice staff in the leasing office is always ready to help me. Great experience living here so far!!!!

management is always very quick to respond and thorough when dealing with whatever issues seem to come up. I've had very few issues since the change in management that required any assistance, but i have had questions and these have been dealt with clearly and easily. staff is kind and accessible and i'm very glad to be here for another semester.

Friendly environment, nice rooms, has everything you need. Close to all supermarkets. Love to have my own room. The rent is cheap enough for a college student!

a great place to live. great location, bus pass included and gym, pool and a game room as well. Great rooms and great beach volleyball court.

I loved my apartment and the gym. The area was very clean. If anything broke it was always fixed the next day. The workers were so friendly. I love living here.

if all the facilities would be ready before moving in, then it would be better. I do like the community and the stuffs here, quicker and nicer, the better

Great place to live at. Fun activities! Awesome and very friendly staff. All the other amenities are great such as the printing room with computers, pool table, PS3 room, swimming pool and a jacuzzi!

Tremont has improved so much! It was not great as lions crossing but with new management, it's amazing. The staff is really helpful. The maintenance request is always done fast.

They are nice and clean apartments. They always timely respond for thr maintenance requests. The office staff is quite courteous and sweet. :)

It was a great senior year! Great pool and gym and great people too! the apartment comes really nice with durable furniture and the employees are always willing to lend a helping hand! Thank you tremont

you guys are doing great i don't know what more to say i have already talked to the front office about any problems i have had since the transition

This app gives me a chance to receive rewards for completing simple tasks. I especially like how most of the tasks are things I complete on a regular basis anyways.

great experience! good amenities! love the location! very nice swimming pool and gymnasium! very comfortable and stress free stay! will always refer to other students

Although my move-in was a little bit messy, Nicole was awesome and helped me through the move-in process. Every time I am in the office, the staff is upbeat and very sweet. I understand that there is new management so small things are still being tweaked, but the staff is doing their best and they're doing an awesome job.

Staffs are friendly, the community is welcoming. Whenever issues happened in the apartment, the technical staff respond very quickly to solve the appliance issue.

love living here, i moved in a year ago and i even got my friends to move in here for next semester. i love the employees and what they do to make our home bette.r

It has been pretty great! Pretty quite neighborhood with a helpful staff. It would be great if you could add a few more games to the common lounge.

The complex is very quiet, there's always a place to park, and it is very clean. The management staff is very helpful as well. When you submit a maintenance request, it is fulfilled within a day or two.

It is a great place to live.the people are nice it's fun and the environment is great.ive lived there for a year and I love it .its great ..

It's a good place to live. I renewed my lease a year ago and I do not regret it. It is close to campus, has a pool, a workout room that needs a bench press. Overall I like it.

I like the new environment that this new management is bringing. Although the apartments could be better it's heading in a good direction with all the new systems in place