My experience with Tremont was better last year. This year management was slow and overall unhelpful with a few exceptions. Maintenance requests took weeks to complete and the office is overwhelmingly unhelpful with a few exceptions. As far as State College housing goes, it could be worse but I feel that compared to more expensive units, Tremont's quality for the price is not as valuable as others around the area

There are not enough activities to bring the community together. I do not have the chance to get to know my neighbors. It would be great if more activities bringing the community together could be planned in the future. Also, notify us of the activities earlier.

You guys run up our heat when we aren't here, citing that it is necessary to keep our heat at 65 degrees even though we don't even keep it that high when we are living here....

I really like the location and how close the apartment is to campus, without feeling like your directly on campus. The amenities need improvement.

The transfer of office staff was unorganized and messy. The new office staff doesn't seem to be very personable and the GM only contacts you or responds to you when she needs her rent check. Her "closed door policy" is ridiculous (you run a student housing development, closed door doesn't exist - at least have "open door" hours). The residents are being charged late fees that are incurred by the complex (illegal, breach of contract, automatic VOID.... just to name a few choice words). Well, I'm sure there's more BUT I really don't have time to continue. THANKS FOR LISTENING!

I just feel that the workers and amenities could be way better. I feel like I’m living in a dorm because i can’t have certain things on my balcony and i am fined for Everything .

Staff as been decent. However my roommate is disgusting and I’m wishing the would personally address her as her hygiene and living conditions are nothing short of foul.

Our room haven't been cleaned.we asked for the cleaning several times but no responses.our oven, dryer, bathroom cabinets are old and broken, on one changed them for us.

I have no intention of renewing and I don't appreciate getting spammed with offers. I have no intention of renewing and I don't appreciate getting spammed with offers

Haven't had the best experience during the management transition. The lack of understanding of how things were run before was unacceptable. Things are getting better but very slowly. I feel the management has a lot to learn.

The staff at Tremont is very nice and try to fix problems that come up. It is quiet for the most part and there are not many disturbances. Overall, if the apartments were a little nicer it would be a nice place to live.

My experience here has been pretty good so far. The staff is very nice, just not as organized as a apartment complex should be. The room and space is lovely, third flood is quiet, i can't hear the neighbors. For my first apartment experience im happy i chose to live here.

Tremont has slowly been improving. I have been highly dissatisfied, and they know it, with my experience within the past 6 months. They have offered some sort of resolution but only when pushed. Recently they have had major changes with management and I have noticed more care towards their residents. I hope this continues.

Its is okay. It was pretty dirty when we moved in and the WiFi is really bad. But on a brighter note the bus stop is across the street and you are the first ones to get on!

It's fine it's fine it's fine it's fine it's fine. It does what it can and I'm not pleased or displeased. I like the rewards but treamont is the worst and their management sucks.

my experience has been good for the most part. I like the ability to go workout anytime I want without having to drive or take the bus. But maintance is really slow for getting to my apartment

The apartment was fine. Utilities were high, for some reason we are being charged by 2 different power companies. Management incompetent. No one knows what the rules are at the main office. Really it was just a frustrating experience.

New updates are nice, but apt was dirty when I moved in despite waiting a week for it to be "cleaned." Lots of birds poop at entrance to my building.

When I first moved into to Tremont, I was not satisfied at all with the office and maintenance team. It took years for anybody to respond to my requests and the office was always unorganized or unsure about things. Around the second semester things started to get a little better and he office seemed to be working together a little more.

Lately, Tremont used to post their rent and utility bills a few days before the end of the month but now they either post on the first day of the month or later into the next month and doesn't give us any mercy days and start charging a late fee

Maintenance has not fixed our shower for 6 weeks. Oven is broken. Before this everything is fine. Convenient bike trail and bus system. Friendly community

Reply from Tremont Student Living

Maintenance is really slow in getting to resident requests but the apartment complex is nice and the people working at the leasing office are nice as well

When I moved in, my apartment was dirty. My toilet and bathtub were not cleaned, so I had to clean it myself. The burners were not put in properly. Also, it took 2 weeks to finish my maintenance request.

Tremont student Living is not the worst place to live. Once they got up on their feet they’re grasping managing better. Matinece has improved however they are lazier compared to the old staff. The way utilities are charged doesn’t make sense now. I.T should be all together but it’s not.

Its been a rough 1st year. I renewed for the next year, and hope to see improvements. They are updating some of the units, and are starting to host events. There have been problems with the leasing office though.