Very lovely apartment complex. Nice and clam most hours of the day. Unfortunately have already witnessed a scuffle between 3 people across the street from my apartment. Hopefully that won’t happen again.

Very happy. Had a maintenance issue which was resolved in 24 hours. We have met neighbors who are nice and have enjoyed walking our dog and the dog park

I have really enjoyed my time at Trilogy Apartments. The location is amazing and it is a competitive price for the market. They also have a great pet policy as well.

Very nice apartments, staff is very nice. Had some plumbing issues the day we moved in and couldn’t use our sinks, but maintenance fixed it within 24hours.

It's very nice clean and peaceful I like the entire atmosphere. The staff are prompt and nice. I love that I can safely Walk my little dog.

I love Trilogy’s location and amenities. They have a friendly staff and constantly improving the campus. The facility has been incorporating fun events to make this place feel like a real community.

I love my apartment I've been here seven months I feel safe it's quiet it's clean I like the fact that I can work while I do my laundry if I have any problems maintenance is wonderful they take care of it right away

I love living at trilogy. It’s in a great area with great benefits such as a free gym and a laundry center that’s super accessible. I have had some issues in my apartment, but maintenance has always been super quick to fix any issue I’ve had

It's a beautiful apartment complex with lots of trees and a friendly atmosphere. I've lived here a few weeks now but already feel at home. My apartment is so cute and clean, with a few unique charms like deep windowsills. The location is nice and I feel like i have privacy and access to local fun!

Apartment stays cool and the accommodations are great! There is a strong smell when you walk into our building, I think if there was some carpet replacement it would fix that.

Love it, it’s peaceful and maintenance gets everything g done quickly!the neighborhood is quiet! Looking forward to staying in the community!

We just moved into Trilogy apartments a few weeks ago but so far it was been great! Coming from our last place of residence this place is wonderful. The landlords care about us and we feel like we are heard!

I love living here. Everyone is nice and everything is taken care of upon request! One suggestion: more popcorn please! The staff is also very friendly!

Small updates to show they are trying to modernize apartments and make living situations comfortable. Leasing staff has been incredibly helpful so far. Parking situation is plesant. Quiet apartments in great location.

Great apartments, great prices, great facilities and a quiet neighborhood! My neighbors are extremely quiet with no fuss and are friendly as well.

Trilogy living is all about comfort and convenience. Located in the heart of St.Louis, and directly off I-170, you will enjoy quick and easy access to the best shopping in St.Louis at The Galleria Mall, the awesome eateries and entertainment at The Delmar Loop, and the nightlife of downtown St.Louis. Trilogy Apartments feature top-notch community amenities and cozy apartments you will love to call “Home”! Get Ready to Live, Love, and Experience St.Louis at Trilogy Apartments.

I really cant enjoy the comfort of my home. I have to walk on pins and needles because my neighbor below me will call the police about a noise disturbance and I get fined $100.

Whenever I have an issue like a maintenance issue. The maintenance crew is here within the hour! I have been a Trilogy for 3 years. It is a great neighborhood to live

Maintenance is great. Usually enough parking, but it's often on the edge of being full. Upstairs neighbor can be a little noisy. Love seeing people walking their dogs.

I like this place a lot!!!!!! I have, however, referred 2 different people here and they have not had the same move-in experience that I did and it makes me embarrassed. I understand that there are many different factors to buildings, units, utilities, etc. This place has it's quirks and I can live with quirks but it's the associated feelings that make me a little disappointed from time to time. Keep up the good work, keep on keeping on.

I just moved into Trilogy and I'm loving it here! My only gripe is that the walls are kind of thin so I can hear a lot of what my neighbors say.

The staff is friendly and extremely helpful. Jeremy is always ready to greet our pup Molly with a treat when we visit the office. The maintence team knows just how anxious and scared she gets around new people and they always greet her first before walking in the door.

We love Trilogy! The staff is friendly and helpful. The pool is always the perfect temperature. And the new workout equipment is great! Plus our dog loves the park and handy cleanup areas confidently placed around the property.

I lived there since may , very nice neighborhood , close to the synagogue on saturdays my husband go there, that was one of the reason we picked the apt loction , fair price !