Trilogy Apartments

I love it here so far. Everyone in the leasing office is a big help especially Meranda and Ashley. They helped me move in and was basically trying to help me anyway they could.
This complex is absolutely wonderful! I feel cozy and safe. Everyone who works here is so nice and approachable. Definitely reccomend Trilogy for those looking for an apartment
This is my first time moving out by myself, I was previously living with my mom, so this move was a pretty big one for me. Overall everything went off without a hitch, I've officially been here for a month and I am loving it.
Trilogy living is all about comfort and convenience. Located in the heart of St.Louis, and directly off I-170, you will enjoy quick and easy access to the best shopping in St.Louis at The Galleria Mall, the awesome eateries and entertainment at The Delmar Loop, and the nightlife of downtown St.Louis. Trilogy Apartments feature top-notch community amenities and cozy apartments you will love to call “Home”! Get Ready to Live, Love, and Experience St.Louis at Trilogy Apartments.
Good so far, I like the free events and the gym but the gym is closed right now. good location by the highway. Relatively safe area, don't feel in danger
Great place to live. Very pet friendly. Not very good about returning phone calls or emails since COVID-19, but everyone is struggling now so I am sure it isn't easy.
I have to a ay that Trilogy offers some of the best deals for apartment in the area. I’ve lived here for 2 years now and it’s been a pretty good experience. Nice management, maintenance available, apartments are in a good location, and I’ve been able to keep a pretty steady rent rate. That being said, you definitely get what you pay for for certain aspects. Some parts of the apartment are very old and rotted and could benefit from being remodeled. But overall, Trilogy is a good place to live :),
Overall my roommate and I love where we chose to live ! There were a few minor things wrong with the apartment but Kim was great to us and helped us solve problems very quickly !
Great experience so far! I love the location and amenities offered here. The ladies in the leasing office are so sweet and super helpful. Awesome
Trilogy apartments are a pretty cool place to call home!!!" and "Ultimately, the location is amazing, and the price was unbeatable." I recommend this great place to everyone!