The apartment is great. It feels larger than it should be. The service is very prompt whenever you file a request online. I filed a request at late night once and they came the first thing in the next morning. The stuff are very friendly and nice. You can pay rent online, which is convenient.

Reply from Trilogy Apartments

I love the doggie park and I use it daily. Also, the landscape is maintained daily. In my experience, they have responded to appliance issue complaints the next day. I've made friends with a few neighbors and they are all very kind and polite (the ones I have met). I like the community and the proximity to stores is great.

Reply from Trilogy Apartments

most of all the parts is great. There was confuse when i requests maintenance service all most one month ago. there is no people come in or call us? They are usually pretty good for the service.

Reply from Trilogy Apartments

Have not moved in just yet, but so far I have loved working with the people at Trilogy and the campus community is beautiful! The apartments are so cozy and I love the layout!

Reply from Trilogy Apartments

I like the Apartments. I have always had on time service from Maintenance and have never had any terrible issues yet. Have been here for 1.5 months now.

Reply from Trilogy Apartments

Trilogy Apartments have given my family and I so much joy. The apartment chosen for us has lots of light, its cozy, and the amenities are great. Its refreshing to have nice looking landscaping and pleasant people living in the same area as you. I truly enjoy what trilogy has done for my family and I.

Reply from Trilogy Apartments

The living is nice, the community ha a lot to offer. The staff is friendly, but maintenance could be better at correcting the tenants issues.

Could do so much better with communication but the property looks a lot better. Office people are nice but horrible at following up with people.

So far my living experience has been alright. I like that the bus comes by fairly often and there are plenty of stops along the community. I was concerned about the possibility of my rent getting "lost" as I've seen in other reviews but after my first month (so far) this has not been a problem.

Reply from Trilogy Apartments

Things are really slow to be fixed or don't get fixed at all. New flooring in my apartment has large bibles in every room. Also common stair well smells and is often times dirty unless residents clean it

I appreciate everything to make it feel like home anything i need i just make a phone call and the job gets done love the location very convenient for me wonderful neighborhood a peaceful trail to walk close to Delmar loop and Clayton outdoors shopping

Trilogy apartments is a great place to reside very quiet and just a overall nice place to live. I have only been here for a couple of months and me and my husband love it

Great location and maintenance responds right away. Great office staff. I like the community picnic table . Generally friendly area with ability to walk to great places like jillys cupcakes

Reply from Trilogy Apartments

Great maintenance of public areas and quick response to residents maintenance requests. Friendly staff. Convenient online option to pay rent.

Reply from Trilogy Apartments

Have had a great experience so far. The property is well maintained. Staff is very friendly and helpful and love that the property is pet friendly.

I have really enjoyed living at Trilogy. I have had a few problems with the after hours maintenance. However, they have recently fired the after hours maintenance company so I expect that to improve. The new pool that they have just finished looks absolutely beautiful and I cannot wait for the summer.

It's very peaceful. I finally feel very safe,and in gald I moved to this community when I did. This community is very pet friendly and nice.

I have been a resident for almost three years and I love it here. My neighbors are pretty cool and the trilogy staff and maintenance crew are very friendly. I do not have any complaints and I will be renewing my lease😊

I just moved in the end of December and so far, I do not have any compliments. My building is quiet, there is always parking. Any issues I had, they were fixed right away.

The rent is very reasonable. The complex is in a nice, quiet neighborhood. I enjoy living here. Staff is very responsive to requests. I give 4 stars rather than 5 only because there were some problems when I moved in. All those problems have since been resolved.

maintenance work gets done very quickly, with follow up calls made to make sure it was done to satisfaction. Grounds are kept clean and mowed frequently.

I have had good experience with Trilogy. I love the apartments, the maintenance team is always available to help if needed and the girls at the office are so sweet.

Great area...over priced for the size...I've been waiting to get an outlet fixed since August...I was told that an electrican would have to come out...yet now it's the middle of November and the outlet still isn't fixed yet... We always get emails about how much we save by not having to do home repairs ourself... But at least I would be able to put my table and TV where I want...

I needed to have my bathtub refinished as the enamel was peeling in spots. I went to the office around 4pm and they were able to have someone come out the next day. My tub was fully usuable in 48 hours after it was refinished! Superfast service & my bathroom looks amazing!

I move in Nov 14, and the service I have had so far has been been INCREDIBLE, and I haven't even started living there yet!! Kelly has always answered my questions promptly. Her attitude and personality is warm and cheerful. Kelly is great!