Trilogy has so far been quite a great experience. Maintenance is quick to respond and wholly professional, and the office is always very welcoming and warm. Factored in with the location, I don't mind!

Fast approval, and easy paperwork for move in. Reasonable move in costs. Friendly and helpful staff. Nice apartments and facilities. Very pet friendly. Great location.

First time I came in to the leasing office, I received a warm welcome! The staff responds very quickly regarding any problems! They are very friendly and nice!

The experience has been great so far. Great people in the office and willing to help out. Where going to be moving in November 1 so definitely expect another review at that point. So far floor plans are decent price per sq ft is on the higher end.

Great place and nice service when needed. The community is even friendly as well. Well kept buildings and yards. Great place to stay while in college or to stay permanently. Cant wait for the pool.

Its safe close to stores. The people are friendly. Theres a laundry facility where you can wash your close and exercise facility. Its clean. When i need maintenance they come right away

I have been felt good since I lived in one of Trilogy apartments because this property meets with my standards and I hope that other tenants have same as my feeling. Have a great day everybody.

Good apartment. I've been with Trilogy more than two years and I have not seen anything bad. I told my friends about it and they like to be with Trilogy family. Thank you Trailogy apartment.

Doing relatively good. No issues to report. We had an issue with the stove, but that was resolved, and we received a new one. The central air is working great and all is well.

There were a few minor issues with the apartment when we first moved in but they were quickly fixed by the wonderful staff I'm excited about the pool going in. The dog park is an awesome amenity, with a small high energy dog he needs his exercise.

I like living here and how the apartments are set up. I like the location. My kids and I can't wait to get a pool. I like the laundry mat and fitness center.

Lived in Trilogy for a year. Pro- professional management, superb service team, no deposit needed for select tenants, easy access to anywhere. Con- very old apartment building. Overall a pleasant expereince

I've always been treated very professionally by the Trilogy staff. There have been a few disappointments but overall its a good experience.

I'm not having much of anything to complain about. Some things are way out of our control but as far as everything else goes I'll say that it's going great.

I have been here at Trilogy for 2 years and I love the grounds and area. I was, however disappointed to learn that the appliances shown in the display house are so much better that the ones in the actual apartments. I am still upset to know that our stoves are spray painted white, and when you cook, the paint burns and turns to a dark tan color.

I love living here!! It is he here. Everyone working here is simply part of the extended family. I hope and plan to be here for many years to come!!

Reply from Trilogy Apartments

There are a lot of things I love about Trilogy, but I wish the pool was finished on time and did not create so many interruptions. It has created a bug problem for my complex. I do like the dog park and the pretty atmosphere. The staff are very nice and prompt. I also like how quiet it is.

The management and maintenance are great! They are always willing to help out when needed. My neighbors are nice and quiet. The people in the neighborhood are friendly. The grocery store and other amenities are in walking distance.

The staff here is very kind. There are usually enough people working in the office to tend to you when you come in. Maintenance requests are promptly take care of (in about a day, typically). Outdoor areas are well maintained including grass, decorative plantings, and picnic areas. I dislike how it can sometimes be a struggle to find enough machines to wash & dry in the laundry room, but it's not always an issue.

Good place to live in its in the middle of a lot of nice places Service is good if you call them they come right on time nice area police always there you can walk any time ™ you can even leave you house door open and you don't have to worry about someone will come after you and enter your house nice gym but they don't have swimming pool

Overall pretty good. I love how quickly maintenance gets to fixing things. We had one hiccup with rent and not having our credit applied to it about six months in, but it was fixed quickly as well.

I really like how trilogy is pet friendly. I love seeing pet owners and their pets bond in the dog park or walking around the community.i also love how close I am to the loop.

I really like the location and the safety. But come fix my windows! Its impossible to open them and fully close them, you are making me pay extra a/c and heating! Other than that the place is great, specially the new grills.

Extremely good, very professional staff and quality care maintenance to meet the needs of each resident, a very safe community which give us a peace of mind

I'm glad Trilogy is finally building a pool, but the fitness room is in pretty bad shape. A lot of the equipment needs to be replaced, and the treadmills are always broken. Otherwise, for the most part, living at Trilogy has been a good experience.