We have had a lot of maintenance issues. Office staff is friendly, and maintenance usually comes pretty quickly to fix things, but things keep breaking again. Maintenance is friendly and seem competent, so my guess is that the fixes are quick fixes and the building shoddy. Other than that, good price, and great location.

My stay at Trilogy has been short (3 months). My experience so far has been pleasant in nature. The service calls that I've had to place have been handled properly and in an efficient manner. The staff has always been ready and willing to support my needs.

Reply from Trilogy Apartments

I really enjoy living here, living so close to everything, groceries, movies, comedy club, exercise, taking care of all my needs, you guys rock, and i give you a star rating of 5.

Reply from Trilogy Apartments

The best so far......I have been very happy and satisfied......Thank you for all you do the the community. ....Trilogy makes sure you are comfortable

Reply from Trilogy Apartments

Very friendley staff, Maintance fast, i love my apartment and area. Close to shopping. Laundry area and work out room very nice. I even love the vending area for a wuick snack or drink.

Reply from Trilogy Apartments

Everything in my area has been peaceful. I have had fun with the awesome location as well. The new wood flooring is super nice. Parking situation hasn't been a hassle either.

Reply from Trilogy Apartments

Initial move in was a little disheartening. The kitchen was disgusting and we had several maintenance issues that had to be fixed. That being said, work orders are always addressed VERY promptly and with good care. Additionally, we signed at a time when there was a signing bonus of one month free rent. This bonus ended up getting pro-rated for our move in month and then the rest was supposed to be added to the following month. About a week after I had paid rent I got a nasty letter on my door saying I was being sent to collections. I tried calling and couldn't get through to anyone after trying several times. Eventually I just went to the office and got it resolved.

So far so good. I've only been here a few weeks, but have no major concerns. The only reason for a lack of 4 stars is that the laundry facilities are less than ideal and have an overly complicated system.

Reply from Trilogy Apartments

A great place to live and they have a cheap price and it is near from everything Facilities is great and you have gem and big poll , cleaning area

Reply from Trilogy Apartments

Cherie is knowledgeable and courteous. She's been an absolute pleasure to work with. My only complaint, when I moved in -- there was a leak and my door panel was broken, but she quickly had it fixed.

Reply from Trilogy Apartments

it is very convenient apt, and all staffs are very helpful. Please notify me before you visit. I have seen your staff unlock and open the door without knocking.

Reply from Trilogy Apartments

Cherie Dunavan was an awesome leasing agent when I came by! Very helpful and informative and has been great all through this process. During my visit when she showed me around Trilogy, she had great things to say and was a tremendous resource. She made me excited to move into Trilogy in a few months!

Reply from Trilogy Apartments

I like it here. I feel generally safe and price is OK. I am still worried that I'm going to wake up one morning with my car having been broken into.

The community is wonderful and safe. The neighbors are friendly (even to our dogs!) The swimming pool is relaxing and not overly crowded and the office staff is pleasant. 4 extra days to pay rent comes in handy when your paycheck doesn't come in on the first of the month!

I think Trilogy apartments has a very peaceful and well managed community. I'm satisfied with my current place of residence and I would definitely refer someone to Trilogy.

Maintenance team here is great! The leasing office is not. They are not great at responding to issues in a timely manner so don't wait until the last minute for anything.

The major issue was the apartments above us, but they are gone so that's been resolved, but they are less than mediocre for the price. The lawn always looks great, but put some of that money into your apartments and it'll be nicer for what you pay

I the love the apartment community for it is quiet apartment building and easy excess to various stores. Also, I am so thankful for the exercises room by the leasing office that save me time from driving too a gym once in awhile.

Awesome. Love the space I am at. Refrigerator was very messy when I first moved in, so that sucked, but everything else has been great so far.

The building its self seems to be in fair shape. I'm still amazed by the amount of closet space. It's neat to be this close to the Delmar loop and to my job downtown. The plumbing though, has been a bit of a pain. Nothing in the bathroom drains well. I've had maintenance come out twice, say they have fixed the drainage, but I never saw any change. The water tastes awful as well.

Reply from Trilogy Apartments

The service for residents here is amazing because when I requested something to fix, the apartment managers make sure it get it done right away.

Reply from Trilogy Apartments

Have not had an issue. Everyone is really friendly and helpful. The laundry facility is easy to use and with multiple washers and dryers, I do not have to spend all day doing my laundry, I can just do it all at once and go on with the rest of my day.

Reply from Trilogy Apartments

The quality of the repair should be better. It is wise that you guys can fix the problem with minimal times of visits, otherwise it will be costly for both the residence and the Trilogy.

Reply from Trilogy Apartments

Only thing I can complain about so far is the proximity of dumpsters. My building is not close to any of the dumpsters at all. They all seemed to be lined up behind a row of buildings, and nowhere else I can find.

Reply from Trilogy Apartments

The apartment is great. It feels larger than it should be. The service is very prompt whenever you file a request online. I filed a request at late night once and they came the first thing in the next morning. The stuff are very friendly and nice. You can pay rent online, which is convenient.