Trilogy Apartments

The community is pretty great but there have to be some improvements to the amenities and apartments. The gym has to be upgraded and cleaned, and the apartments should be better isolated, specially for the winter
I love Trilogy Apartments. Moving into this community has been the best decision of my life. I look forward to many more days and possibly years at trilogy.
The people in the front office are very helpful, professional and willing to help. From answering a billing question to fixing the heat. Excellent customer service.
The leasing office is very friendly, and the apartment complex is more like s community. I appreciate all the outings that they host throughout the year that involve the community and our pets as well! They go out of their way to personally invite you, which is thoughtful. Maitmence is fast and they keep up regularly with the apartments.
Trilogy overall is a good place to live. The area is very convenient to stores and restaurants. Trilogy is strict on their policy in regards to rent payments and as well as maintaining pets.
Used to live here in the 90’s. Coming back here is very nostalgic. For the money, to have a gym and dog park available is worth it along with being close to work. A little pricier than I want to pay but worth it in the end
Wonderful love my new place. Any issues reported are-addressed right away. Friendly staff snacks and coffee provided during office hours. And donuts provided on Wednesday’s as a. Customer appreciation.
I like the place although the community in general does need to be taken care of better. The gym should be an amenity that need to be improved ASAP, .
Compared to my last apartment, Trilogy has been awesome. The staff is responsive and repairs are made quickly. The neighborhood is dog friendly. Other than a rude neighbor, living here has been great.
So far I could not be more happier to have made the choice of have Trilogy Apartments be the place I call Home. The complete experience from meeting Brenda for a tour to the friendliness of the entire staff couldn’t be more happy.