It's very peaceful. I finally feel very safe,and in gald I moved to this community when I did. This community is very pet friendly and nice.

I have been a resident for almost three years and I love it here. My neighbors are pretty cool and the trilogy staff and maintenance crew are very friendly. I do not have any complaints and I will be renewing my lease😊

I just moved in the end of December and so far, I do not have any compliments. My building is quiet, there is always parking. Any issues I had, they were fixed right away.

The rent is very reasonable. The complex is in a nice, quiet neighborhood. I enjoy living here. Staff is very responsive to requests. I give 4 stars rather than 5 only because there were some problems when I moved in. All those problems have since been resolved.

maintenance work gets done very quickly, with follow up calls made to make sure it was done to satisfaction. Grounds are kept clean and mowed frequently.

I have had good experience with Trilogy. I love the apartments, the maintenance team is always available to help if needed and the girls at the office are so sweet.

Great area...over priced for the size...I've been waiting to get an outlet fixed since August...I was told that an electrican would have to come out...yet now it's the middle of November and the outlet still isn't fixed yet... We always get emails about how much we save by not having to do home repairs ourself... But at least I would be able to put my table and TV where I want...

I needed to have my bathtub refinished as the enamel was peeling in spots. I went to the office around 4pm and they were able to have someone come out the next day. My tub was fully usuable in 48 hours after it was refinished! Superfast service & my bathroom looks amazing!

I move in Nov 14, and the service I have had so far has been been INCREDIBLE, and I haven't even started living there yet!! Kelly has always answered my questions promptly. Her attitude and personality is warm and cheerful. Kelly is great!

Haven't had many issues, and they issue we had was quickly resolved by maintenance! I love that the complex is so pet friendly; so many pretty dogs!

Trilogy is a great place to live. The location is super convenient to get to work and school. Its a 20 min or less drive to anywhere. The only complaint would be the fact that the older buildings have some problems(leaks for the most part), but the maintenance staff is always out within about 24 hours to fix it.

Good could use better door entry to prevent slamming from tenants. It's disturbing. Weather protect on window as the apartments are older. Otherwise maintenance service is excellent.

We had to move in quickly and they made it so easy. The move-in crediet really helped, too -- we probably couldn't have afforded to move without that. Paying your rent online is so easy, too.

Great place to live! Any maintenance requests have always been taken care of in a timely manner. The ladies in the office are always so nice and willing to help!

The location is just perfect. I love being in the middle of everything. It has cut down my drive time to work and several other places. I wish the closets were bigger, but I enjoy having a spacious bedroom and living room.

Our hallway was painted a couple weeks ago and they left trash everywhere. There were paint smears all over the doors and carpet. I definitely appreciate that they are trying to maintain a nice property but it was better before it was painted if that is the quality of painters.

So far so good. Management is very helpful and prompt getting back to me if their are any issues. The grounds are well maintained and very pretty.

I love all of the amenities at Trilogy Apartments. Having a dog park so close to my apartment is great and not something that many people have. I'm also really excited to get to use the new pool next summer.

The location works perfect for me! It is close to both of my jobs and also close to my school! :). I have rather quiet neighbors, which makes it peaceful to study, and sleep soundly :)

Besides the bugs I love the place it's very quiet in my wonderful apartment complex and also very convenient for me to get back and fourth work

I love this place. The staff are friendly and timely. The amenities provided are adequate. Every repair I've needed has been addressed. The price is fair.

I love the community atmosphere here at Trilogy !!! The fitness room is bomb! I love the fact that it's connected to the laundry room, can burn off some calories while waiting for your clothes to wash/dry!

Trilogy has so far been quite a great experience. Maintenance is quick to respond and wholly professional, and the office is always very welcoming and warm. Factored in with the location, I don't mind!

Fast approval, and easy paperwork for move in. Reasonable move in costs. Friendly and helpful staff. Nice apartments and facilities. Very pet friendly. Great location.

First time I came in to the leasing office, I received a warm welcome! The staff responds very quickly regarding any problems! They are very friendly and nice!