Trilogy is a great place to live. The location is super convenient to get to work and school. Its a 20 min or less drive to anywhere. The only complaint would be the fact that the older buildings have some problems(leaks for the most part), but the maintenance staff is always out within about 24 hours to fix it.

Good could use better door entry to prevent slamming from tenants. It's disturbing. Weather protect on window as the apartments are older. Otherwise maintenance service is excellent.

We had to move in quickly and they made it so easy. The move-in crediet really helped, too -- we probably couldn't have afforded to move without that. Paying your rent online is so easy, too.

Great place to live! Any maintenance requests have always been taken care of in a timely manner. The ladies in the office are always so nice and willing to help!

The location is just perfect. I love being in the middle of everything. It has cut down my drive time to work and several other places. I wish the closets were bigger, but I enjoy having a spacious bedroom and living room.

Our hallway was painted a couple weeks ago and they left trash everywhere. There were paint smears all over the doors and carpet. I definitely appreciate that they are trying to maintain a nice property but it was better before it was painted if that is the quality of painters.

So far so good. Management is very helpful and prompt getting back to me if their are any issues. The grounds are well maintained and very pretty.

I love all of the amenities at Trilogy Apartments. Having a dog park so close to my apartment is great and not something that many people have. I'm also really excited to get to use the new pool next summer.

The location works perfect for me! It is close to both of my jobs and also close to my school! :). I have rather quiet neighbors, which makes it peaceful to study, and sleep soundly :)

Besides the bugs I love the place it's very quiet in my wonderful apartment complex and also very convenient for me to get back and fourth work

I love this place. The staff are friendly and timely. The amenities provided are adequate. Every repair I've needed has been addressed. The price is fair.

I love the community atmosphere here at Trilogy !!! The fitness room is bomb! I love the fact that it's connected to the laundry room, can burn off some calories while waiting for your clothes to wash/dry!

Trilogy has so far been quite a great experience. Maintenance is quick to respond and wholly professional, and the office is always very welcoming and warm. Factored in with the location, I don't mind!

Fast approval, and easy paperwork for move in. Reasonable move in costs. Friendly and helpful staff. Nice apartments and facilities. Very pet friendly. Great location.

First time I came in to the leasing office, I received a warm welcome! The staff responds very quickly regarding any problems! They are very friendly and nice!

The experience has been great so far. Great people in the office and willing to help out. Where going to be moving in November 1 so definitely expect another review at that point. So far floor plans are decent price per sq ft is on the higher end.

Great place and nice service when needed. The community is even friendly as well. Well kept buildings and yards. Great place to stay while in college or to stay permanently. Cant wait for the pool.

Its safe close to stores. The people are friendly. Theres a laundry facility where you can wash your close and exercise facility. Its clean. When i need maintenance they come right away

I have been felt good since I lived in one of Trilogy apartments because this property meets with my standards and I hope that other tenants have same as my feeling. Have a great day everybody.

Good apartment. I've been with Trilogy more than two years and I have not seen anything bad. I told my friends about it and they like to be with Trilogy family. Thank you Trailogy apartment.

Doing relatively good. No issues to report. We had an issue with the stove, but that was resolved, and we received a new one. The central air is working great and all is well.

There were a few minor issues with the apartment when we first moved in but they were quickly fixed by the wonderful staff I'm excited about the pool going in. The dog park is an awesome amenity, with a small high energy dog he needs his exercise.

I like living here and how the apartments are set up. I like the location. My kids and I can't wait to get a pool. I like the laundry mat and fitness center.

Lived in Trilogy for a year. Pro- professional management, superb service team, no deposit needed for select tenants, easy access to anywhere. Con- very old apartment building. Overall a pleasant expereince

I've always been treated very professionally by the Trilogy staff. There have been a few disappointments but overall its a good experience.