Trilogy Apartments

I love living here. Beautiful grounds that are kept mowed. Master Bedroom in my 2 BR apartment is very spacious. Close proximity to everything!
So far it has been smooth sailing. From first visit to Lease Signing was a snap. Cherie, in the office, was most helpful and delightful!!!!!
Any issues I have had they have been addressed immediately and always friendly people in the office willing to help. They got me into my apartment quickly without any hassle.
I am beyond satisfied with my time at Trilogy Apartments. The community is very quiet and safe. Any time I have needed something fixed at my apartment, the maintenance crew is there the next day fixing it. They have always been respectful and accommodating when entering my home and I have always been notified of it well beforehand. The community is very quiet, safe, and pet friendly. All very important qualities to me. I would recommend this place to anyone at any age. The apartments are located about 10 minutes down the street from the Delmar Loop. There is tons of fun and quality eatery there. If I had to nit pick something - it would be no in unit washer/dryer. This has never been an issue for me personally - but it would be a huge plus if all the units could be upgraded to this sometime in the future. I plan to be here for a long time!
Maintenance is well-kept. We called the office because out light was out. The hallway light was changed before we got home. Appreciate the quick response
We've been living here for over 3 years and it's been a great experience. The location is really convenient. Great and safe neighborhood. Very kind, efficient management and attentive maintenance crew. Thanks!
Staff awesome just wish parking was a little different, parking lots should have more than 1 walk way down from the parking lots, laundry should be no more than 2.75 or 3.00 max not 3.50. Need more grilling areas, cable outlets should be pre-installed in all the rooms not just the living room, screen doors on the back doors should be updated, other than that that I love it
Move in was extremely easy. The Trilogy staff is friendly and very helpful. Our apartment was clean and in very good shape when we arrived. Thank you guys!
After submitting a request to have maintenance pay a visit to fix something, the staff usually comes the same day, which is faster than any other place I've ever been to
Bedroom windows not well insulated. Neighbors are loud and smoke. Don't have a way to complain because management is hard to get ahold of and essentially non-responsive.