Trilogy Apartments

Overall I have had a great experience living at Trilogy Apartments! The staff is friendly, kind, and informative. Cherie has been extremely helpful in the whole process. So far I have no complaints.
Trilogy Apartments has been amazing. My husband and I moved from out of state and they made everything so easy. The building is in great condition, the grounds are well maintained and the area is quite and very calm.
Thoroughly enjoying the apartment so far, this is my first apartment and I love being close to the college I am attending as well as everything the area has to offer. Everything that the apartment and the community itself has to offer has been great.
The only complaint I have is the huge window in the living room. It makes the apartment so cold. Other than that our experience has been great!!
Nothing seems to get done lights are out all over the place. Many of our maintenance request go in answered. The widows need to be replaced.
We have had a lot of maintenance issues. Office staff is friendly, and maintenance usually comes pretty quickly to fix things, but things keep breaking again. Maintenance is friendly and seem competent, so my guess is that the fixes are quick fixes and the building shoddy. Other than that, good price, and great location.
My stay at Trilogy has been short (3 months). My experience so far has been pleasant in nature. The service calls that I've had to place have been handled properly and in an efficient manner. The staff has always been ready and willing to support my needs.
I really enjoy living here, living so close to everything, groceries, movies, comedy club, exercise, taking care of all my needs, you guys rock, and i give you a star rating of 5.
The best so far......I have been very happy and satisfied......Thank you for all you do the the community. ....Trilogy makes sure you are comfortable
Very friendley staff, Maintance fast, i love my apartment and area. Close to shopping. Laundry area and work out room very nice. I even love the vending area for a wuick snack or drink.