Trilogy Apartments

4.2

4.2

I love all of the amenities at Trilogy Apartments. Having a dog park so close to my apartment is great and not something that many people have. I'm also really excited to get to use the new pool next summer.
The location works perfect for me! It is close to both of my jobs and also close to my school! :). I have rather quiet neighbors, which makes it peaceful to study, and sleep soundly :)
Besides the bugs I love the place it's very quiet in my wonderful apartment complex and also very convenient for me to get back and fourth work
I love this place. The staff are friendly and timely. The amenities provided are adequate. Every repair I've needed has been addressed. The price is fair.
I love the community atmosphere here at Trilogy !!! The fitness room is bomb! I love the fact that it's connected to the laundry room, can burn off some calories while waiting for your clothes to wash/dry!
Trilogy has so far been quite a great experience. Maintenance is quick to respond and wholly professional, and the office is always very welcoming and warm. Factored in with the location, I don't mind!
Fast approval, and easy paperwork for move in. Reasonable move in costs. Friendly and helpful staff. Nice apartments and facilities. Very pet friendly. Great location.
First time I came in to the leasing office, I received a warm welcome! The staff responds very quickly regarding any problems! They are very friendly and nice!
The experience has been great so far. Great people in the office and willing to help out. Where going to be moving in November 1 so definitely expect another review at that point. So far floor plans are decent price per sq ft is on the higher end.
Great place and nice service when needed. The community is even friendly as well. Well kept buildings and yards. Great place to stay while in college or to stay permanently. Cant wait for the pool.