Trilogy Apartments

I needed to have my bathtub refinished as the enamel was peeling in spots. I went to the office around 4pm and they were able to have someone come out the next day. My tub was fully usuable in 48 hours after it was refinished! Superfast service & my bathroom looks amazing!
I move in Nov 14, and the service I have had so far has been been INCREDIBLE, and I haven't even started living there yet!! Kelly has always answered my questions promptly. Her attitude and personality is warm and cheerful. Kelly is great!
Haven't had many issues, and they issue we had was quickly resolved by maintenance! I love that the complex is so pet friendly; so many pretty dogs!
Trilogy is a great place to live. The location is super convenient to get to work and school. Its a 20 min or less drive to anywhere. The only complaint would be the fact that the older buildings have some problems(leaks for the most part), but the maintenance staff is always out within about 24 hours to fix it.
Good could use better door entry to prevent slamming from tenants. It's disturbing. Weather protect on window as the apartments are older. Otherwise maintenance service is excellent.
We had to move in quickly and they made it so easy. The move-in crediet really helped, too -- we probably couldn't have afforded to move without that. Paying your rent online is so easy, too.
Great place to live! Any maintenance requests have always been taken care of in a timely manner. The ladies in the office are always so nice and willing to help!
The location is just perfect. I love being in the middle of everything. It has cut down my drive time to work and several other places. I wish the closets were bigger, but I enjoy having a spacious bedroom and living room.
Our hallway was painted a couple weeks ago and they left trash everywhere. There were paint smears all over the doors and carpet. I definitely appreciate that they are trying to maintain a nice property but it was better before it was painted if that is the quality of painters.
So far so good. Management is very helpful and prompt getting back to me if their are any issues. The grounds are well maintained and very pretty.