I just moved into Trilogy and I'm loving it here! My only gripe is that the walls are kind of thin so I can hear a lot of what my neighbors say.

The staff is friendly and extremely helpful. Jeremy is always ready to greet our pup Molly with a treat when we visit the office. The maintence team knows just how anxious and scared she gets around new people and they always greet her first before walking in the door.

We love Trilogy! The staff is friendly and helpful. The pool is always the perfect temperature. And the new workout equipment is great! Plus our dog loves the park and handy cleanup areas confidently placed around the property.

I lived there since may , very nice neighborhood , close to the synagogue on saturdays my husband go there, that was one of the reason we picked the apt loction , fair price !

My experience here at Trilogy so far has been great. The staff is awesome and any maintenance requests that I have submitted have been taken care of in a speedy manner. I’ve been here for three months and have had a nice time!

Great neighbors, great location, great dog area!! I feel very safe and comfortable! We had a few reoccurring maintenance issues (why I didn’t give a 5) but maintenance has always responded so quickly!

In the office everyone is super friendly and quick to respond to any questions I have! It was an enjoyable move in process! They have a dog park that my dog loves and a great fitness center!

I really like my experience so far here! The location is perfect, everything is close by, as well as neighborhood is amazing. It’s clean, beautiful and safe.

This apartment complex has Great neighbors and is in a great location. There is plenty of parking available. I feel safe on this location. I have been happy with the experience so far.

Living here is super fun, the entire community is super kind and every person I’ve met, whether at the gym, laundromat, or while walking my dog, has been super sweet and sparked up conversation!

I'd say i like the community around here. But feels nice to live here. I'm glad there's a pool here, just sad that there is no Jacuzzi here. But still good to live here.

Can not wait to move in. Everyone has been so incredibly nice and easy to work with. The location is pretty great and only a short distance from my school. READY FOR THE POOL!

I like the neighborhood and I love the 24 Hour gym. I love that I live close to the loop and the galleria mall, it gives me more options for places to hangout.

I love these apartments so far, I just wish we had private balconies. I’m looking forward to attending community events and using the amenities.

So far, I'm pretty displeased with my experience. In many circumstances, the staged unit apartment companies show you is nicer than the actual unit, but its like different worlds here. My apartment did not look like it was professionally cleaned upon move in, with grimy blinds, dried blood on my bathroom door, a cockroach in the kitchen, and dirty water filling the bottom of my dishwasher. Maintenance has been fairly responsive but the issues I reported were not fixed completely and it seems like very little effort is made to make these units livable.

Staff is great the apartments need help. I can't hang anything on the walls due to excessive paint and thin walls that do not hold anchors plus the ground is settling and is causing problems with apartment doors

I have enjoyed my resident experience. Move-in went very smoothly and the staff have been extremely helpful. Hopefully things stay this good

I really like it here. The apartment is nice, sunny, and roomy--but it does need a couple of small repairs that I haven't gotten around to calling maintenance about yet. Nothing serious, so I'll get to that after I'm all settled in. The neighbors are nice, and I haven't had a problem with noise. I think that the atmosphere is very pretty--I like all the trees. Altogether, I'm happy that I decided to move here. The transition from my old home to Trilogy has gone smoothly. No problems.

Overall a good experience, pretty good communication with management. The apartments themselves are nice and well kept. Really great location--very close to highways and main roads.

Good but perhaps slightly overpriced, good location though. I like the complementary laundry and free fitness room, and dislike the difficulty in finding the bike locks.

I only just moved here, but so far I like it a lot. The value is really good, and the units provide plenty of space. Also, the location is really good, right on Delmar Blvd. I would recommend to young people and students.

Absolutely love staying here. Safe neighborhood and everything is close by.if you are looking for a place to stay, I would definitely recommend Trilogy Apartments. You won't be disappointed.

I couldn’t think of a better place to call home. I love living in this community and plan to do so for quite some time. Maybe this year I will get a pet. We will see.

Moving from Missouri to Hawaii and needing an apartment ASAP was made easy with Trilogy! Signed the lease and got our keys the day we landed 👏🏽

Great location, had a couple issues at first. The issue have been resolved. My apartment is really nice and I love the flooring. I wish the pool was open though.