I'd say i like the community around here. But feels nice to live here. I'm glad there's a pool here, just sad that there is no Jacuzzi here. But still good to live here.

Can not wait to move in. Everyone has been so incredibly nice and easy to work with. The location is pretty great and only a short distance from my school. READY FOR THE POOL!

I like the neighborhood and I love the 24 Hour gym. I love that I live close to the loop and the galleria mall, it gives me more options for places to hangout.

I love these apartments so far, I just wish we had private balconies. I’m looking forward to attending community events and using the amenities.

So far, I'm pretty displeased with my experience. In many circumstances, the staged unit apartment companies show you is nicer than the actual unit, but its like different worlds here. My apartment did not look like it was professionally cleaned upon move in, with grimy blinds, dried blood on my bathroom door, a cockroach in the kitchen, and dirty water filling the bottom of my dishwasher. Maintenance has been fairly responsive but the issues I reported were not fixed completely and it seems like very little effort is made to make these units livable.

Staff is great the apartments need help. I can't hang anything on the walls due to excessive paint and thin walls that do not hold anchors plus the ground is settling and is causing problems with apartment doors

I have enjoyed my resident experience. Move-in went very smoothly and the staff have been extremely helpful. Hopefully things stay this good

I really like it here. The apartment is nice, sunny, and roomy--but it does need a couple of small repairs that I haven't gotten around to calling maintenance about yet. Nothing serious, so I'll get to that after I'm all settled in. The neighbors are nice, and I haven't had a problem with noise. I think that the atmosphere is very pretty--I like all the trees. Altogether, I'm happy that I decided to move here. The transition from my old home to Trilogy has gone smoothly. No problems.

Overall a good experience, pretty good communication with management. The apartments themselves are nice and well kept. Really great location--very close to highways and main roads.

Good but perhaps slightly overpriced, good location though. I like the complementary laundry and free fitness room, and dislike the difficulty in finding the bike locks.

I only just moved here, but so far I like it a lot. The value is really good, and the units provide plenty of space. Also, the location is really good, right on Delmar Blvd. I would recommend to young people and students.

Absolutely love staying here. Safe neighborhood and everything is close by.if you are looking for a place to stay, I would definitely recommend Trilogy Apartments. You won't be disappointed.

I couldn’t think of a better place to call home. I love living in this community and plan to do so for quite some time. Maybe this year I will get a pet. We will see.

Moving from Missouri to Hawaii and needing an apartment ASAP was made easy with Trilogy! Signed the lease and got our keys the day we landed 👏🏽

Great location, had a couple issues at first. The issue have been resolved. My apartment is really nice and I love the flooring. I wish the pool was open though.

I have had a great experience so far! I love how quiet the neighborhood is but also how friendly the people are! I also love how supportive the staff is in all of my needs!

I have only been here for over a month. I really enjoy it. It was a great choice.l look forward to meeting & making new friends. I look forward to my new journey.

First apartment, staff is friendly apartments are clean. I would definitely recommend to any first time young people looking for an apartment

I really like this community. Great area with many very good restaurants, bars and shopping nearby, and also I feel very safe here. The staff has been extremely pleasant to work with and I would recommend this community to anyone.

We love the new apartment it is very nice and cozy and the area is in a good location. The appliances is the color we was wishing for so that is a plus.

I really liked how they were sooo welcoming when I got here and they kept in touch with me. Whenever I needed to ask a question they were there

Trilogy living is all about comfort and convenience. Located in the heart of St.Louis, and directly off I-170, you will enjoy quick and easy access to the best shopping in St.Louis at The Galleria Mall, the awesome eateries and entertainment at The Delmar Loop, and the nightlife of downtown St.Louis.

I love living at trilogy apartments, there so relaxed with everything and the community is very clean and it’s in a very nice and seculeded area.

Still very satisfied on my second year living at Trilogy. Had a dishwasher emergency and maintenance addressed it right away. I love it at my apt.

Great patient staff who make you feel welcome in the community. This is my first apartment experience and it has gone pretty well. The entire staff is friendly and knowledgeable. I would tell my friends about this apartment community. It is really close to the highway and from my apartment I can't even hear it.