This community has been extremely nice. From the staff to the amenities. Trilogy apartments has been a great place to start out. Looking forward to what the future holds.

Friendly staff nice neighborhood , i have lived here for a while now and have not had any issues with anyone. its a great area to get a start in.

This is my first apartment and I can honestly say this was the best decision I have ever made everyone is very friendly and the neighbor is very quiet I love it .

Nice neighborhood, it is beautiful around. The maintenance is quick and helpful. The only concern is the smell of cigarette through AC if your neighbors are smokers!

Great location! Staff is super friendly and maintenance is timely. The outside is very well kept and I enjoy the activities the staff put together.

I highly enjoy living here. For the price I have quite a nice two bedroom living space. I especially love going on walks down Canterbury with my daughter.

I really like it here. The location is convenient and the unique layout of the apartments lends itself to feeling like a more private home. Even finding parking is not too difficult, I'm very comfortable with parallel parking.

I love it here. I feel safe and location is great. I just don’t want to pay more. Parking is horrible so get a garage. Landscape is maintain well.

I’ve been here 11 years in the same apartment. You charge according to location; you have added amenities for those who grill, walk dogs...and changed the name /mgmt at least 3 times since I’ve been here. However, you have not done ANY upgrades in this apartment and I pay at least $250 more in rent. Additionally, you added doors to the car ports and raised the cost of using it from $15 to at least $150. Not only that, I see more equipment in them than tenant cars/belongings.

This is one of the quietest complexes I have ever experienced. The 4 star was only given because of the hallways leading to my front door. I would like to see brighter colors and not so much grey.

Hey man it's pretty ight, maintenance is tight much fast. The staff lookin pretty chill demselfs as well. hopefully meet some cool persons in da other apartments as well.

My initial experience wonderful ran into a few problems so no comment at the moment, I will reply shortly, but so far so good apartment staff has been on top of everything at work and really fast and has been accommodating I will say that much

Trilogy apartments is a very good place to live in with several facilities. Good service is provided for residents, comfortable and big adjustable rooms.

The apartments are at a very good location, easy to get to the highways. Quiet environment, sufficient parking and there are trees all around. Swimming pool/gym/laundry facilities are a +

My resident experience has been amazing so far. The Community is full of friendly people The maintenance staff is the best.when ever something goes wrong they are on it ASAP.

This place has good facilities, the neighborhood is very peaceful and quiet. The best thing is probably all the greenery around, even though the areq is close to the city.

It's not the perfect place to live but it's been enough for me as a place to rent and stay. I like how this community is diverse and safe. I wish the price could stay the same for residents who renew the lease as a way to honor their decisions.

Great customer service and quick turnabout on maintenance. This is my childhood community and glad to be back as an adult in the area where I grew up

Lovely community with nice neighbors. I moved here in fall 2017 from Springfield Missouri, I was hoping trilogy apartment will feel like home for me, and it did meet my expectations.

We are living in Trilogy apartment for 8 months. The neighborhood is good and there is no noise in the apartment. The maintainace process is slow.

It has been great so far, we love the location and the grounds are kept very nicely. When we moved in the apartment was very clean and I had to do very little cleaning!

Leasing office staff are always super nice, friendly, and eager to help out! Maintenance requests are always resolved within 1-2 business days and pink notes are left to relay what was issues were resolved and additional notes.

I have resided here for almost 2 years, and i really appreciated the staff, they ROCK, taking care of my concerns. Thanks for all you guys do.

It is very peaceful around the community. I like the upkeep of the grounds. I am anticipating utilizing the gym and other amenities. The office allows one to pay fees etc online. I find this to be convenient as well. Thus for the Trilogy experience has been pleasing.

In love with this community. Sometimes it is a little loud but other than that it is a great place to live and call home on a day in and day out basis.