Great so far! Everything is so clean and really well maintained. The staff was really helpful and speedy with getting us into a lease before we had even moved to the state. Much appreciated!

We love that we feel safe here, there is a nice home feeling. Some of the residents need to clean up after themselves but overall it’s a great place.

Reply from University Commons

Great office staff and maintenance staff. Residents need to pick up after their dogs more diligently and keep them away from the entrances when doing their business so other folks aren't tracking it in on their shoes. Good property though.

Reply from University Commons

I love the apartment and the Manager is excellent. I really enjoy having a garage to park our cars in!! The one negative is our upstairs neighbors are noisy on weekends

Reply from University Commons

Parking needs to be a lil better. Pay for parking and have to park on the street cuz if no parking when I get off work it kinda sucks a lil.

Reply from University Commons

Great and easy application and fast and you get your own garage with your room and the amenities Are great too pool table place to cook outside or inside for a party

Reply from University Commons

Nice location, really love the layout of the rooms and how friendly the staff are. Not a single issue moving in and everything was handled extremely professionally!

Reply from University Commons

Kalem was very helpful And the processing for our paperwork was quite fast to me and my wife were very satisfied and happy when given the tour to our new home thank you very much and God bless

Reply from University Commons

I have never had a apartment before and had no idea what I was doing they helped me out tremendously explained everything to me I really appreciate the hard work they put in

Reply from University Commons

Great staff management is great to work with and very friendly Great apartments that have comfortable amenities I would recommend anyone to live here,

Reply from University Commons

Overall pretty good wish that people would pick up after there pets and would put there trash in the trash can. Also needs more parking for guests

Reply from University Commons

Nice, quiet, comfortable, clean and cool amenities. The staff is very nice and made the process to get the contract very simple, they help me arrange everything.

Reply from University Commons

The apartments here are great. The only flaw I find is the walls are way to thin so you can here your neighbor's; especially at night. I also thing that "quiet time" should be reinforced better for the sake of the residents that live here with their families and that have children. And if the power goes out like it did a while ago across all of Williston there should be a way of getting inside. By boyfriend came home from work and had to call me to go open the door cause without electricity the keypad was down. I think that there should be at least a mini generator to operate the keypad or have it where the doors automatically unlock in cases like that. Just a suggestion.

Reply from University Commons

I gotta say that these are the best looking apartments in Williston. The people are very kind and courteous. The application process was very fast and easy.

Reply from University Commons

so far everything has been pretty good. Parking was the biggest issue when we first moved in but they have fixed that problem. Love that you can’t hear your next door neighbors and it feels private.

Reply from University Commons

Not only was moving here and filling out the paper work an easy experience but they actually answer their office phones! I called so many other places and rarely ever got a call returned to me in a decent amount of time. But with the help of Kaylin, my paper work was done and ready in a couple of days and was great at communicating with me throughout the whole thing while I was in another state. She made this stressful move very easy and quick. Thank you!

Reply from University Commons

Our apartment is awesome!!! We love living here. The management is always very friendly and if you ever have any sort of issue they are very quick to resolve it.

Reply from University Commons

Always friendly. Sometimes not the easiet to get ahold of on the phone. But always reply to emails and do their best to resolve any issues. Very clean.

Reply from University Commons

I have only met a few residents but they are all very nice so far. It would be nice if the dog area was bigger, sorta small. But overall I enjoy living here.

Reply from University Commons

Super nice. It’s been very awesome to have a nice garage with a nice apartment and very kind landlords. I’m very grateful for this small sweet home that I have.

Reply from University Commons

So far it has been an amazing apartment for my family and me. Staying in apartments is new for my family so this has been a great way to start.

Reply from University Commons

The apartment is a little smaller than I was expecting but the community is very nice and there is ample space for my dogs. I like the rec room that is available for entertaining guests

Reply from University Commons

I spent three and one half weeks on the phone and internet trying to find housing in Watford City after receiving no response fronm anyone there I decided to look to Williston. You folks had a one bedroom with a W/D at a reasonable rate that fit my needs.

Reply from University Commons

I loved living here, we will not be renewing our lease. Having to have a parking pass is ridiculous. Please not taking care of the pet poop and packages missing from our door step. It use to be a great place to live.. not anymore.to bad we may be stuck here till sept.

Reply from University Commons

No amenities, They really need something, like a playground for kids and better parking. Hopefully this year the snow removal will be better. Its a shame we cant rent out the community kitchen anymore even though that price was outrageous. Need more for residents.