University Commons

I have lived in the apartment over a year. Overall it is a good place to live, but there can be loud neighbors, loud trucks, noises from toys. When i need something they are prompt to help and very friendly.
Great so far, staffs friendly, great fitness center, the garages are very spacious, would recommend to anyone that doesn’t want to live in trashy parts of town
Really amazing people in and out of the office Fast and reliable maintenance professionals Well maintained grounds fast and responsive work orders play in reasonable office personnel The community itself is well-maintained and well Versatile
By far the easiest place to work with when looking for a new home from out of state. I was approved within 24hrs. Price was in my budget and they allow dogs!
Living at University Commons has been pretty good. We have lived her for about 3 years with no major issues. The only thing I would critique is the garage assignments. Your garage is too far from your actual apartment.
Having shields on the light posts would be nice so when your sitting on your patio trying to look out at the sky the light doesn't blind you
The apartments aren’t bad at all. Although the neighbors can be loud sometimes. We can hear everything in the other apartment. But that’s alright.
Road noise is bothersome if you live on the left side. Also wish they had a kids park. Very convenient to live on university since it badically goes through the whole town
i do love staying here.. but I and my roommates wants the screen sliding door for our glass sliding door so that we can open the door without worrying about the bugz and mosquitos that will get inside our unit.
I have had nothing but positivity at these apartments! The office staff and maintenance men are always available an on top of the game when it comes to the residents. I would highly recommend university commons!