University LinQ

3.7

3.7

My apartment community is nice. We used to live in a mold-filled apartment and that was hard to deal with, but we were eventually moved to this apartment which is much nicer.
Minus the broken jacuzzi this place is pretty good place to live for people who wants to live on their own while they are in school, also this place is really clean and has a lot of places you can go to if you do not have a car.
While the room experience and roommates have been a great match. A few issues between Communication with staff, Delayed with request [I been living here since December still waiting for a Mailbox Key] and the mess that was the move out with all the trash everywhere have made the experience a bit undesirable.
I recently moved out and I was good for the most part. Cannot complain about my over experience. The staff was great at communicating, which made life easier.
It was real quiet living at the apartments, I really enjoyed swimming at the pool. The stores were real close by to shop and very convenient.
Love it here. Staff is friendly and apartments are clean. What more could you ask for when trying to find a home?? Quick to answer any emails as well.
It is very easy to get in touch with the office when I have questions about things. Also, the office workers are very nice and accommodating.
Honestly i don’t know what to say about this place I’m just writing this so I can get a gift card, management here has definitely gone down since COVID unfortunately.
I think they the workers could fix up the rooms more by putting in New lights and doing handy work, fixing the dishwasher. Tho I like the look from the outside and the pool and fitness center
Everyone is very friendly and if you ever need help, the maintenance crew is super easy to reach. The amenities here are great and really easy/fun to use.