University LinQ

I've been a resident here for about five months, I really enjoy it. its in a convenient location for school and work. The price of the apartments is very reasonable especially for what you're getting.
The staff is always very nice. We've had an ongoing issue with our downstairs neighbor blasting music at all hours of the day and night even though we've complained multiple times.
My roommate was a nightmare honestly. Thankfully I am being allowed to move into a new apartment without being charged :) I was super happy they waived the fees.
I love it here🥰🤞🏽 Great apartment and outdoors! Very quite & super laid back! The staff are ok , the best place to rent and to call home! I’m grateful to have the chance to live on campus! ✨🤞🏽🥰🌺
Very nice place to live. The staff is doing great in this unprecedented time with keeping everyone safe while still being able to take care of the residents.
The maintenance too forever to response. The south pool is still open even though the north is open. the Jacuzzi is broken. The south gate never closed.
Pretty good with good amenities and staff/maintenance responds quickly to service requests. One thing is that the rooms and carpets could be a bit cleaner.
Great place, but the stuff and maintenance can be a bit tricky. The apartments and location are nice, also very close to the university which makes it convenient.
Aside from terrible AC in my apartment and no ceiling fans in rooms, I love the complex! Never had a problem aside from a few mold spots moving in. The employees are all very nice.
Awesome place good neighborhood helpful management one of the best places that I have ever lived at honestly cannot ask for more and definitely I renewed my lease