University LinQ

Low rent which is a nice feature and it is a nice place for the price. More dog clean up boxes around the South apartments would be more convenient.
The elevator took several months to fix, the pool had some black stuff at the bottom last I checked and the gate that we pay for does not work.
It’s been great living here. Especially with everything going on the office is keeping us all informed and trying their hardest to help make sure we all stay healthy.
Only problems I really have is with paying rent, every month I feel like I have to take a picture of the employee that takes my money order🤦🏾‍♀️. They have called me twice saying” your rent is past due and you haven’t paid” . Then add in late charges after I have given them my money order because THEY LOST it!! Then I have to have the proof that I paid it luckily I have an employee sign and date the receipt when I turn in my money order but that causes me so much anxiety to have to keep track of all my receipts.
Maintenance is quick and efficient, front desk staff are caring and knowledgeable about various issues. mail is quick and easy as well. everyone is so nice.
Not that expected as. I had to go through lot of trouble during first day of my stay it was a really bad experience. Management could improved more.
My apartments are clean and quiet. I have friendly, nice neighbors that are very welcoming. I would recommend the University LinQ to anyone looking for a place to live, with affordable prices.
1 star
Although affordable I can’t get over being charged for valet trash removal l. I’ve been here two weeks and the same trash sitting in front of my apt. as well as many other. Very thin walls can hear everything.
The staff is very friendly and always willing to help. The only thing I don’t like is the way mail and valet trash is set up. Also we have had bug problems in the past
ULinq South has a lot of positives going for it. Very good location (Temple Terrace, proximity to Hart Stops), timely maintenance crew to take care any issues, leading office folk are very warm and welcoming as well.