University LinQ

Pretty good with good amenities and staff/maintenance responds quickly to service requests. One thing is that the rooms and carpets could be a bit cleaner.
Great place, but the stuff and maintenance can be a bit tricky. The apartments and location are nice, also very close to the university which makes it convenient.
Aside from terrible AC in my apartment and no ceiling fans in rooms, I love the complex! Never had a problem aside from a few mold spots moving in. The employees are all very nice.
Awesome place good neighborhood helpful management one of the best places that I have ever lived at honestly cannot ask for more and definitely I renewed my lease
Low rent which is a nice feature and it is a nice place for the price. More dog clean up boxes around the South apartments would be more convenient.
The elevator took several months to fix, the pool had some black stuff at the bottom last I checked and the gate that we pay for does not work.
It’s been great living here. Especially with everything going on the office is keeping us all informed and trying their hardest to help make sure we all stay healthy.
Only problems I really have is with paying rent, every month I feel like I have to take a picture of the employee that takes my money order🤦🏾‍♀️. They have called me twice saying” your rent is past due and you haven’t paid” . Then add in late charges after I have given them my money order because THEY LOST it!! Then I have to have the proof that I paid it luckily I have an employee sign and date the receipt when I turn in my money order but that causes me so much anxiety to have to keep track of all my receipts.
Maintenance is quick and efficient, front desk staff are caring and knowledgeable about various issues. mail is quick and easy as well. everyone is so nice.
Not that expected as. I had to go through lot of trouble during first day of my stay it was a really bad experience. Management could improved more.