University LinQ

3.7

3.7

University LinQ is great! And the staff are very helpful and not to mention friendly! The area is great and the property is very well maintained
I honestly have no complaints about this apartment complex, normally on the weekends it’s Very quiet. The apartments are the biggest I’ve seen considering it’s a student apartment. The lay out of the room is very nice and has plenty of storage alone with the tall ceilings. The price is unbeatable and Overall, I am happy living here!
Nice sized rooms and good amenities. Good location and maintenance team. Small kitchen with little cabinet space. Valet trash makes hallways dirty and smell.
Haven’t been here long enough to have anything extremely good or bad to say. I can say that I like the location, because it is secluded and quiet.
Good Place to live for student housing. The pool is closed at night. The elevators are outdated and sometimes don’t work which is the only downfall.
I have lived here for two years now and I’ve had four different units. Each one is unique in its own way but I do wish that some of the units could have the carpets replaced because ours is super old and worn down. Staff is great and very helpful and it’s pretty relaxing.
The apartments are nice for the rent price, but its hard to find parking late at night sometimes. It is convenient to be so close to University of South Florida.
This is a nice place to live but there are also problems. A lot of things don’t work such as the gates and the transparency between resident and owner. I wish the trash policy was better and that the outsides of the apartment were taken care of more. Also the rent increases when a lot of the amenities promised such as printing/lounge areas are not able to be accessed.
The place isn’t too shabby but there’s a lot wrong, that could be fixed. I haven’t been able to get into my mailbox once since moving in and have requested and received new keys.
University LinQ is very clean and is always happy to help with any concerns u have . I am so happy that I live here and I wouldn’t change it for the world