I have enjoyed my time living at University Linq! There were only slight issues with the apartment when moving in, but is has been smooth sailing since then. Great community.

Living here is great! I love the amenities and spacious rooms for a good price. Staff is very friendly and fast to fixing problems. I would definitely recommend this place to friends.

My experience here has been OK.I really enjoy my apartment and the amenities but the stuff in the front office hasn’t been much help when it comes to fixing the mold problem in my apartment. Every time I tell them that there’s a problem they literally come out and just paint over it, and within we I really enjoy my apartment and the amenities but the stuff in the front office hasn’t been much help when it comes to fixing the mold problem in my apartment. Every time I tell them that there’s a problem they literally come out and just paint over it, and within A week the mold comes right through the paint,

Reply from University LinQ

I love the club house and gym it’s a nice place to hangout with friends and study and the gym is very useful. I love how secure it is because you need a key card and not just anyone can come in

Reply from University LinQ

My apartment is very nice and the price is unbeatable. The lawn is always taken care of but the pool is dirty and the hot tub is broken. I have made a few friends living here it is really nice to live in a complex with other students!

Reply from University LinQ

Great staff! Great improvements to complex. Has improved every year. Decent rent, especially for the high prices around the area. Building is older than some around the area, but otherwise fine.

Reply from University LinQ

I love the size of the community and how it isn’t overpopulated like some of the other complexes around USF. Maintenance responds quickly and I never really hear noise from my neighbors!

Reply from University LinQ

I’ve really enjoyed my time at University LINQ so far. The office has several helpful people that work there that are always kind and willing to help. The amenities have been great to use and I’m looking forward to the next year here.

Reply from University LinQ

Hot tub is cold at the moment. Very accommodating usually. Security is shoty, there should be cameras in the hallway. Valet trash issue has been fixed, and any bug problem has been fixed, but we seem to get bugs often.

Reply from University LinQ

I enjoy the casual and laid back seen that University LinQ offers to the residents! We love the sense of freedom and the office works quite diligently to help us when something needs to be done.

Reply from University LinQ

I like living here. It is nice. It has a nearby bus stop and they have fun events. The staff at the front is kind. I also like that I have a spacious room.

Reply from University LinQ

It's a nice apartment for the price. You have to put in multiple maintenance requests for something to actually be done. The dog bags have been empty for about three weeks now.

Reply from University LinQ

Visually, this place is very nice. The leasing office as well as the units look very contemporary, neat, and vibrant. If feels like everything here is made to be as easy as possible and people are very hospitable here, from the workers to the residents.

Reply from University LinQ

I thoroughly enjoy living at ULinq. The atmosphere is quiet with Avery nice pool and activities center. Rent is rather inexpensive in comparison to some of the other apartment complexes in the area. The staff has always been kind and it's a great community.

Reply from University LinQ

I’ve enjoyed living here because of its location and apartment layout. The only complaint I have is about our old stove and that the front gates are always open.

Reply from University LinQ

Some of the office works are so rude, and the payment for rent is sketchy sometimes they take to much they say oh now it’s a credit on your account- Hello!! I’m a broke college student I need my money - not a credit. Other than that the room is ok and my roommates are great so 🤷🏽‍♀️.

Reply from University LinQ

The staff aren’t very helpful. The updates are awesome however. Rent seems a bit overpriced for what you get. Overall pretty quiet and residents are respectful.

Reply from University LinQ

Living here is awesome! the best part is the location. ...temple terrace is pretty awesome. usf is pretty close by too. has a bus stop right outside too.

Reply from University LinQ

A very understanding complex with office members who try their absolute best to make things happen! Love the area and love being in my apartment!

Reply from University LinQ

The apartment itself is great, and they are working on a lot of new amenities which is nice. The gym is really small and I don't like how you can look right in from the outside. The lack of privacy from people passing by discourages me from utilizing that facility. I hope management opts to put some tint on the windows or curtains of some sort. Amenities such as the pool and gates have been broken since I moved in August 2018 and need to be prioritized. The elevator has been down for a month as well. The staff is friendly but the issues are not being fixed. Maintenance never really seems to fix anything when work orders are put in.

Reply from University LinQ

I like living here. The work team is always thinking that the properties are in good condition. Every time I need something fixed, it doesn't take long. The property always look clean

Reply from University LinQ

It’s a fine place, but it seems like all new management did was put a fresh coat of paint on the buildings. I’ve been here a month now & the elevator is still broken and we still don’t have new key fobs. The room wasn’t cleaned prior to my move-in and I still have an outstanding maintenance request from my second week here. I like to give the benefit of the doubt, so I’ll see how long it takes.

Reply from University LinQ

Living here has been great. That staff is extremely helpful and friendly. Linq has great amenities and it’s positing to campus makes it a great place to live if you are a college student.

Reply from University LinQ

The employees are very friendly and any problems that occur in the apartment are fixed quickly. The only problem is the internet completely goes out 1-2 times a week for about 2 hours

Reply from University LinQ

I’ve lived here for 3 rotations of management. I think that the maintenance has vastly improved and while I think there is still some issues of communication between residents and upper management as well as bouts of unprofessionalism for certain situations, the leasing consultants are always amicable and willing to try to help.