University LinQ

3.7

3.7

This apartment community is a huge step up from my last one. I feel at home here and I love that it’s in a convenient spot located between USF and the interstate. Would recommend.
University Linq is a quiet, nice area to live in. With, also lots if friendly people to be around. It has a nice pool, and gym area, plus great scenery.
I am living here since fall 2019. So far it has been a good experience. One Suggestion is please do carpet cleaning after every lease renewal. Regards Wasi Urrehman Unit 2 204C
While management could be better (I've gotten my mail lost during only my first week of being here), the apartment overall is pretty great for the price. Haven't had any major issues!
Apartment interior is nice and rooms are large and well-furnished. Was expecting a 2nd couch or sofa chair to come with the living room and would have appreciated a TV. The kitchen is small and has little cabinet space. The stairwells are pretty dirty and the valet trash sitting out there 24/7 makes it worse.
Living here is unbelievable can’t wait for renewal to come I have a lot to do I can’t believe it at all I’m going to tell all my friends the experience I’ve had here
My unit has been promised a refund of a few charges and we have had to persistently call for over 2 months and each time we are promised it will be done by the end of the day but still nothing has been done.
Very attentive maintenance staff within the community. While apartment has had plenty of flaws, the maintenance staff has always been very helpful.
I love everything about my residents. Everybody is very responsible and respectful towards each other. I just love the environment that me and my residents live in.
So far I really enjoy living at University Linq. It is really convenient for me, as it is close to campus and around lots of things to do. Ulinq is a great place to live!