University LinQ

3.7

3.7

I've been living here for 2 years now. Ulinq South has a very friendly staff, timely maintenance, etc. Great place to live if you go to USF.
University Linq exceeded my expectations when moving in, the process was quick and easy. I appreciated that they cleaned the room when I moved in!
Have been trying to get furniture removed for a week, the appliances are pretty old and the ice maker is disassembled and under the kitchen sink. The actually apartment is pretty spacious though.
It’s a very nice community, it’s very clean and the people in the office are very nice, my room is clean, the maintenance are very responsible. I would like to stay as much as possible
I'm very satisfied with the layout of my apartment. I feel very safe and think this is perfect for college students. I'm obsessed with the build in desk as well the mini fridge. The space is just enough and I would totally live here again.
This is a great place to live! Yes, it took a while to fix the gates, and we are waiting on the hot tub to work, but the staff and maintenance team are phenomenal. The only complaint is the hot tub and minimal trash around the parameter. The rooms are a great size as well as your living room and kitchen. I recommend the upgradable option.
Great place to live attenive maintenance staff and leasing attendants. Pool is beautiful along with the volleyball court. Decent gym located on site as well.
love my roommates. That's a plus. leasing office? they are lazy as hell. Maintenance guys? lovely. The place is really calm. but a lot of issues.
For the price the place is great. The rooms are large and love the desk in the area. The pool is a good size and always clean. Definitely fave part of the complex.
all the downfalls of the apartment are about on par with the price, as expected with every student apartment. Visitors parking is atrocious, and I've been watching a pothole grow in size since I've moved in in August lol.