this is great. I like it a lot. great place to live. great good amazing fun clean healthy respectful, no noise, good amenities good place ot live.

I have a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment. It is spacious and comfortable. All the appliances work properly for the most part. My only complaint is that ive needed many work orders because the handle to each door keeps fallingoff, the windows detach and the handle to the sink fell off.

I have been here for a year and it really feels like home. I love the aesthetics of my apartment and the amenities the building has to offer.

It's great here, I love it! I like how we have access to s lot of great places like weight room, game room, and study room. Also, our rooms are great too, a lot of privacy and great quality of bathrooms and kitchen.

University lofts is great for the money, the wifi is spotty, the printing room is iffy with whether or not they have paper, overall I would live there again but they could do better

University Lofts is a wonderful place to live. The amenities are all well kept and the rooms are all unique. I love the location being so close to everything downtown!

I recently visited my future apartment and I am so excited to move in! There are so many amenities, the rooms are clean and modern, and the customer service is superb.

It is great here, the atmosphere is amazing and the space is like nothing else around. The location is very convienient and the utilities are excellent.

Great amenities that was easily accessible and clean. Apartments are very comfortable and nice. Staff is also very attentive and polite, Really friendly neighbors!!

Nice court yard, fun game room, okay wifi, good appliances, good people, fun place to live, good couches, good carpet, has a home feeling to it

ULofts a great. The staff is pretty friendly and he amentities are good. Lighting in the apartments isn't the best though and the internet is spotty

My suitemates and I really enjoy living at Ulofts, we have already renewed our lease for next year. It is at the center of fdowntown, so all the buses stop near us. I also like that we have access to printing, study lounge, and a gym.

So far it is a great experience, living at ULofts for about 7 months now i can say that it is a very accessible location location considering it is in the middle of downtown and closer to the bus station. It can get a bit noisy on the weekend due to bars/clubs that are close to me since i live on the court street side. overall it's not as bad

Amenities are good, I can gym whenever I want. There's people to get my mail and package, which is very convinent for me. Once I place the work order, maintance people fixed it really fast

Keep it up everyone! University Lofts has been such a great home and community. Bring back event nights! I would love to see more community activities

I love u lofts. The amenities are great and the apartments are really nice. The gym is also very big and having laundry in the apartment is so convenient!

i love university lofts. its much better than campus because i have my own kitchen and bathroom. bonus: i got wooden floors in the living room!

recently signed with university lofts, moving in next semester and very excited. The space is always clean and maintained, just worried that there is not many people around. Could be wrong though since I have yet to actually move in.

The internet connection isn't great and it's hard to regulate the temperature of the apartment. Other than that, I always feel very safe and content here!

Good amenities, great location. Wifi doesn't work well and my personal apartment has heating issues...for the most part University Lofts is good though, I'd live here again.

Living here almost 2 years now, it feels like home, but there are still little things like the printers being out of ink and paper all the time, and the wifi is spotty, etc. that bother me.

University lofts is quick to provide service to our rooms when a problem or issue arises. We have enjoyed our experience here thus far and recommend it to all of our friends looking for housing next year.

I think university lofts is really an amazing place to live. The amentaties are great, the people are nice and we constantly have small treats in the lobby left for us.

I love u lofts! Everyone is so friendly and welcoming. Also, beautiful apartments. The rooms with the windows are really nice. The gym is good but would be much better with a water cooler!

I like my apartment, but I admit it is a little dark. I live in the basement so my cell phone service is non-existent, but the wifi is pretty fast. I would definitely recommend ULofts to others.