This apartment complex is nice. The staff are knowledgeable and friendly. It is clean and tidy. My only complaint is the gym should have better equipment.

It has been an amazing experience being able to live in such an open and diverse community that cares about its residents and only wants to provide the best.

I like my apartment and staff. Maintenance is quick to respond. However, the apartments are a little dark and the kitchen is lacking in storage space.

Building is very quiet. The manager is so nice and extremely helpful especially with sorting out leases. Building is in a convienient location and is well maintained.

I really like my room, my kitchen, and living room space. I also love all the amenities, but especially including the gym and the computer room.

It was a pleasure signing up for an apartment here. The staff was very helpful. They showed us around and answered all the questions that I had.

I love u loft , the environment is very clean and safe the apartments are very spacious , the people around are very polite and happy all day

Reply from University Lofts

The apartment was fearly big & not just because it was a three bedroom. I’d admit it was dark due to no windows in the living area & it had black walls but everyone has their own bathroom so thats a plus.

I have really enjoyed living in Ulofts the past few months. All of the staff is friendly and I think it's nice that there is an officer downstairs at late hours on party nights for our safety. Amenities wise, I think we get a lot for our money and am satisfied with pricing.

Great place to live , staff is very attentive , helpful and friendly. Everything is convenient whether it’s driving to class, getting food or even going to the gym everything is very close ! Highly suggest staying here while in Binghamton , you won’t be disappointed !

The office staff is very friendly and responsive to needs. The apartments are well maintained and the staff is very helpful. The community largely keeps to itself and their isn't much, if any, interaction between neighbors.

Great experience with the community assistants and amenities as well as a great and affordable price for the value of the complex. Beats all other housing complexes.

Ulofts is an amazingly cozy place to live. I love the location, the amenities and the staff! They are super helpful with maintenance requests.

It is an unbelievable space and location that everyone gets to enjoy. A place for residents and staff alike to build a community and foster a bond that you can't experience on campus!

Reply from University Lofts

I love it here , the staff are amazing , the residents appreciation event are fantastic, my roommates are friendly and very cool , I would recommend this place for a safe and comfy stay

Great staff and location: comfortable living space with good amenities; maintenance responds quickly and attentively. The other residents are friendly and constitute a great community.

Love the all the amenities provided; such as the fitness center, the game room and study lounges. As well as the location in downtown Binghamton! I just wished they had more garbage hours.

Having a good experience so far and enjoy the staff and the events. The amenities are also very good and everything works well. I can't wait to continue living here.

The staff is extremely helpful and kind. They answer all questions and go above and beyond to make sure that all your needs are met! Your comfort is important to them!

It's a great price for such a wonderful apartment! I love the variety of nearby restaurants and the convenience of living here. Staffs are friendly and helpful! Personally, I chose here because of the soundproof environment so I can sleep while neighbors enjoying their party.

The apartment is very nice and funirhsrd. the buildings are niec and the gym is really nice. the game room is really nice and the study room looks good.

Easy and affordable leasing experience. When I needed to gain a room, the people at University Loft explained everything in the best ability.

Reply from University Lofts

I love the cozy and dark feel of the place. I am not a fan of the sun, so the dim hallways are perfect for me! Staff is very kind and helpful.

Great place to stay! Very comfy and I enjoyed my stay here. It hs very nice air conditioning and the ceilings are high for a spacious dorming experience. Would recommend.

I didn't move in yet but I really need some points! The people at the front desk seem nice so I'm hoping for the best. As long as my apartment has windows I'll be happy.