Very helpful workers at the front desk! Apartment complex is always clean and submitted work orders are taken care of immediately. They will also always let you know what’s going on in and around the complex and if they need to come in your room they give you a 24h notice so there are no surprises.

University Lofts has improved this year. The gym still needs a water fountain but aside from that the facilities are clean and management seems to be better.

I have been living here for two years. Friendly and supportive staffs. Great location. However, it would have been a much better experience if I had windows and our kitchen floor wasn’t black and white

Its been a positive experience, and the staff is very nice and helpful. I would recommend people come live here. the only issue I have with my apartment is the pipes make a lot of noise during the night, making it hard to sleep on occasion.

University Lofts is a great place to live with a small community feel and access to prime downtown area. It also has everything you could need for a great price.

My experience with Ulofts has been great. The rooms are well furnished and the building comes with a lot of commodities. It is in a great location that makes it easy to be near all the city life

I don’t have any major complaints about being a resident at university lofts. I think it’s a great place to live for students who want to be in the downtown area.

Cozy and homey apartment styles with great amenities! Conveniently located downtown and walking distance from everything. University Lofts is great!!

The location is super convenient, the main office staff as well as the maintenance staff are amazing, and the amenities are great too! Very happy living here.

Location and apartment size are biggest pros. But the gym has no water fountain and lots of noise issues. Worth the money if you just want a nice room and apartment.

ULofts is great for amenities but the overall experience really depends on which floor you live. But regardless, I enjoyed my time there and what ulofts had to offer.

My apartment is wonderful! I get great lighting in my room with the two windows I have and the staff is amazing as well. The work orders i put in get fixed pretty quickly.

My apartment community is very quiet and people are friendly. The staff is willing to help you out with anything that you may need and they are excellent at answering any questions you may need.

I absolutely love living in university lofts, it's such a welcoming and clean community!! Only thing I have to say is I wish there was paper in the printers more often:)

Great management service and sense of community. I like all of the events University Lofts hold in order for everyone to get together, I think it's a great way to create a sense of community.

I like my apartment a lot. The furniture is nice and the television that it comes will is so cool! I love going downstairs and using the gym!

Overall nice place to live. Nice views of Downtown. Attentive staff. Downsides is living in the smaller apartment and garbage pickup on Court St. still tough

I have really enjoyed my time at University Lofts so far. The apartments are nice and the furniture is modern but ver comfortable. I would like more lighting in the living room though.

ULofts not only has great amenities and a beautiful contemporary design for all its apartments but it is also my home! I wouldn't want to live anywhere else! The staff here is very accommodating and all maintenance requests are always processed within a day or two, which is very convenient.

Apartment layout was not exactly what was advertised when I signed lease, but I really like it now and living here has been enjoyable. The staff is really helpful, too.

Love the apartment and layout, perfect size for my roommate and I at a reasonable price! Has everything you need, and also a great location for Binghamton students!

Living space is very clean, well ventilated, and aesthetically pleasing. Makes me feel right at home in an apartment in the city. Public transportation is also very convenient because of its location.

Living at university lofts is a much needed upgrade from the dorms on campus. It is located in a convenient location, which allows me to get to class in a timely manner.

I am really happy living in ulofts. Moving off campus, this is one of the best locations to be in. It is a secure building, and I love that there is a gym and other amenities. My room is really nice and the modern look is awesome!

I love living in University Lofts! It is a great apartment complex filled with respectful and helpful staff. I always feel very safe in the building and in my room.