The apartment is very nice and funirhsrd. the buildings are niec and the gym is really nice. the game room is really nice and the study room looks good.

Easy and affordable leasing experience. When I needed to gain a room, the people at University Loft explained everything in the best ability.

Reply from University Lofts

I love the cozy and dark feel of the place. I am not a fan of the sun, so the dim hallways are perfect for me! Staff is very kind and helpful.

Great place to stay! Very comfy and I enjoyed my stay here. It hs very nice air conditioning and the ceilings are high for a spacious dorming experience. Would recommend.

I didn't move in yet but I really need some points! The people at the front desk seem nice so I'm hoping for the best. As long as my apartment has windows I'll be happy.

Great staff, decent amenities and unbeatable price with a prime downtown location. Easily accessible from campus and major downtown restaurants/etc.

University Lofts is the perfect place for me to live as a student at Binghamton University. Wonderful service, beautiful and modern amenities and perfect location.

University Lofts is exactly what student housing should be like. The helpful staff, amenities, and location were exactly what I was looking for. Additionally, the prices cannot be beat by the other student housing locations I was looking at. There is no where I'd rather live while going to Binghamton University, and I recommend ULofts to all my friends and family.

I really enjoyed my time at university lofts. All the staff were very helpful and the maintenance people were friendly. However, I think there should be more time frames for trash collection. Maybe some time on Sunday afternoon. Also, there was not enough lighting in the living rooms.

It was very good. Hopefully it continues and love the gym and the big ceiling are very good. The apartment itself is very spacious and a great community.

I’ve enjoyed my time at university lofts. I like the location because I have access to all that downtown binghamton has to offer including restaurants.

Living at university Lofts has been a pleasent experience. The building is in a great location, the building has a good size gym and game room, and the apartments/ bedrooms are spacious.

Great place to live with really nice staff and one base rent makes it an effortless experience. The prices are also really hard t beat in this market.

Great and clean amenities. Maintenance staff is very professional and on top of their work orders. Would live here again if I wasn’t graduating!

When I first came to Binghamton, it was 8 p.m Sunday, and I haven't done my loft application. Nevertheless, manager waited for me until very late. They always helped me. I appreciate them.

Just got into the apartment community looks very clean and very inviting. Looking forward to make new connections between myself and other residents.

My experience so far has been great. The staff of the building are very pleasant and work quickly to solve any problems you come across. The building is kept very clean.

i love ulofts- been living here for a year and a half now and I can say that it has been a pleasant experience with great poeple and awesome ameneties

Honestly this place is very close to the bar and everywhere. There is also a garage link to ulofts, which is great and wonderful. The staff is very nice and friendly.

Very helpful workers at the front desk! Apartment complex is always clean and submitted work orders are taken care of immediately. They will also always let you know what’s going on in and around the complex and if they need to come in your room they give you a 24h notice so there are no surprises.

University Lofts has improved this year. The gym still needs a water fountain but aside from that the facilities are clean and management seems to be better.

University Lofts is a great place to live with a small community feel and access to prime downtown area. It also has everything you could need for a great price.

My experience with Ulofts has been great. The rooms are well furnished and the building comes with a lot of commodities. It is in a great location that makes it easy to be near all the city life

I don’t have any major complaints about being a resident at university lofts. I think it’s a great place to live for students who want to be in the downtown area.

Cozy and homey apartment styles with great amenities! Conveniently located downtown and walking distance from everything. University Lofts is great!!