Not all the bedrooms came with windows, in fact only one of them did and this wasn't mentioned when we signed the lease. The gym and amenities are decent.

I love the apartment style and cleanliness and modernness of the suite. It is great to have so many amenities, from the first day I signed my lease I had patient and kind assistance from the staff. I only think that the gym should be renovated as it is dull and limited.

University Lofts is great for amenities and security. The location is not the best for bus routes and noise and lights from the Printing House were often an issue

Great apartment, amenities are great, very homelike feel. Close to night life and school. Gym could use an update. Same with the outdoor patio.

It’s amazing. The check in staff was very accommodating and I look forward to living there next year. The location and the amenities can’t be beat.

The apartment complex was very nice and tidy. Maintenance responded well however by the end of the year they were not there as often. I still wish you can add windows to every room because it felt like a jail cell.

It has a great vibe. It is a nice place to live and student friendly that's for sure. The amenities are nice as well. The maintenance staff was great!

The price, location, and amenities are way better than other options in the area. The high ceilings and huge windows are unique, and it’s super nice having a washer, dryer, and dishwasher!! The staff is super helpful with any issue that arises.

Sure to be a hit with the pint-sized set and in states where recreational marijuana use is legal, Pokemon Detective Pikachu is Hollywood’s latest attempt to spin a cutesy kiddie craze into box-office gold. Narratively incoherent to the point of being almost avant-garde, the film goes down a lot better if you come to it with a finely nuanced understanding of the difference between a Jigglypuff and a Wigglytuff.

Great location, good bang for your buck, and friendly atmosphere! Love the vibe. Unfortunately, management and working amenities are not so good.

I live here now. This is a nice quiet place to live. It had a lot of amenities and the premise is well kept. Excellent Staff. Worth every penny!

This apartment complex is nice. The staff are knowledgeable and friendly. It is clean and tidy. My only complaint is the gym should have better equipment.

It has been an amazing experience being able to live in such an open and diverse community that cares about its residents and only wants to provide the best.

I like my apartment and staff. Maintenance is quick to respond. However, the apartments are a little dark and the kitchen is lacking in storage space.

I like how there is separate bathrooms for each resident. The printing in the study lounges is not always reliable and kind of tricky to use. The gym could have better equipment.

Building is very quiet. The manager is so nice and extremely helpful especially with sorting out leases. Building is in a convienient location and is well maintained.

I really like my room, my kitchen, and living room space. I also love all the amenities, but especially including the gym and the computer room.

It was a pleasure signing up for an apartment here. The staff was very helpful. They showed us around and answered all the questions that I had.

I love u loft , the environment is very clean and safe the apartments are very spacious , the people around are very polite and happy all day

Reply from University Lofts

Decent large apartments, nice staff, but very frustrating to get help with simple things like if a key isnt working. Poorly managed from what I can tell

The apartment was fearly big & not just because it was a three bedroom. I’d admit it was dark due to no windows in the living area & it had black walls but everyone has their own bathroom so thats a plus.

I have really enjoyed living in Ulofts the past few months. All of the staff is friendly and I think it's nice that there is an officer downstairs at late hours on party nights for our safety. Amenities wise, I think we get a lot for our money and am satisfied with pricing.

Great place to live , staff is very attentive , helpful and friendly. Everything is convenient whether it’s driving to class, getting food or even going to the gym everything is very close ! Highly suggest staying here while in Binghamton , you won’t be disappointed !

It's ok. Rooms were dirty upon arrival. The staff is nice. Most peoblems were fixed. Work orders were completed in a timely manner. It's a bit far from bus stop.

The office staff is very friendly and responsive to needs. The apartments are well maintained and the staff is very helpful. The community largely keeps to itself and their isn't much, if any, interaction between neighbors.