University Lofts
4 stars390 Reviews

the communication between the landlord and the resident was great, not much misunderstanding and the place was well designed. I would like to have more information before the move in as that would be helpful.
Overall, it's a nice place to live. The management is constantly changing, so that can make it difficult to know what is going on. The walls are very thin but the apartments are nice.
Thanks ulofts I have been living and I love it thanks ulofts. The chair that was provided to me was very comfortable. I like the shower pressure and thanks ulofts.
University lofts is a very nice apartment complex and the amenities are just a nice addition. All of the apartments are nice and a great size as well as the rooms
Seriously love everything about ULofts. The staff is beyond friendly and helpful. Amy and Samira are the best! So happy to be living here next year.
Great. New management super helpful. Really enjoying staying here. Great location and super close to lots of local restaurants and activities Also not to far from campus. I love the walkway to the parking garage as well.
Great experience honestly. A ton of excellent amenities, A staff that actually cares about it's residents. I am realy happy I decided to live here.
living here is great, amy at front desk is so nice. wish the apartment was cleaned before I moved in. maintenance responds quickly. overall good experience
Love living here and especially loving the new management! Everything is resolved so quickly and it is such a friendly environment! I will definitely miss living here and all of the amenities as well.
It has been great living here. The amenities are well maintained and everyone here is so friendly and helpful which really makes it feel like a community and a home.