University Lofts

Living at ulofts was definitely a memorable aspect of my college career. The staff are super friendly and professional, and the building is always clean!
I've been living at ULofts since I moved to binghamton 2 years ago now. It has been a pretty great experience overall. I've lived in 2 different apartments and they were both great. The staff has always been very friendly, welcoming, and most of all helpful.
Decent staff, cool amenities, convenient location. The electronic keys can get annoying at times since they don’t work every once in a while.
Little to no noise (could be worse) very nice staff and it’s basically the Ritz of college apartments. Love the washer dryer and dishwasher the most. I feel spoiled
Living here was overall a good experience. ULoft has great amenities like the gym and computer room, game and movie room and I feel safe and welcomed here.
I love having my own bedroom and bathroom. The location is really great because ULofts lies in the heart of downtown Binghamton, less than minutes away from restaurants, a CVS, the bus station, post office, UDC, and more. My only complaint (and a big one) is that management has been overall horrible the two years I have lived here. If you get lucky and have minimal issues needing to be address you will fair well here, but if you any assistance from management you’re in for a trip.
My experience was a very good one. Though my process was primarily over the phone and virtual. The staff never failed to answer my questions and provide clarity until everything was complete.
I love my apartment and the amenities are great. The staff is friendly and helpful and the building communal areas are, for the most part, clean.
I liked living at Ulofts for the most part but thought the appliances provided to us in the apartment need to be upgraded or repaired. The amenities could also see some improvements as well. The staff were helpful and friendly.
My roommate and I have really enjoyed living here. We do have a few complaints however. The living room has no light so at night it gets very dark. The only other thing we didn’t like was there is no ice machine with the fridge, which isn’t that big of a deal but we were used to having one when we lived in the printing house. Other than that ulofts has been great.