Great location, good bang for your buck, and friendly atmosphere! Love the vibe. Unfortunately, management and working amenities are not so good.

I live here now. This is a nice quiet place to live. It had a lot of amenities and the premise is well kept. Excellent Staff. Worth every penny!

This apartment complex is nice. The staff are knowledgeable and friendly. It is clean and tidy. My only complaint is the gym should have better equipment.

It has been an amazing experience being able to live in such an open and diverse community that cares about its residents and only wants to provide the best.

I like my apartment and staff. Maintenance is quick to respond. However, the apartments are a little dark and the kitchen is lacking in storage space.

I like how there is separate bathrooms for each resident. The printing in the study lounges is not always reliable and kind of tricky to use. The gym could have better equipment.

Building is very quiet. The manager is so nice and extremely helpful especially with sorting out leases. Building is in a convienient location and is well maintained.

I really like my room, my kitchen, and living room space. I also love all the amenities, but especially including the gym and the computer room.

It was a pleasure signing up for an apartment here. The staff was very helpful. They showed us around and answered all the questions that I had.

I love u loft , the environment is very clean and safe the apartments are very spacious , the people around are very polite and happy all day

Reply from University Lofts

Decent large apartments, nice staff, but very frustrating to get help with simple things like if a key isnt working. Poorly managed from what I can tell

The apartment was fearly big & not just because it was a three bedroom. I’d admit it was dark due to no windows in the living area & it had black walls but everyone has their own bathroom so thats a plus.

I have really enjoyed living in Ulofts the past few months. All of the staff is friendly and I think it's nice that there is an officer downstairs at late hours on party nights for our safety. Amenities wise, I think we get a lot for our money and am satisfied with pricing.

Great place to live , staff is very attentive , helpful and friendly. Everything is convenient whether it’s driving to class, getting food or even going to the gym everything is very close ! Highly suggest staying here while in Binghamton , you won’t be disappointed !

It's ok. Rooms were dirty upon arrival. The staff is nice. Most peoblems were fixed. Work orders were completed in a timely manner. It's a bit far from bus stop.

The office staff is very friendly and responsive to needs. The apartments are well maintained and the staff is very helpful. The community largely keeps to itself and their isn't much, if any, interaction between neighbors.

Great experience with the community assistants and amenities as well as a great and affordable price for the value of the complex. Beats all other housing complexes.

DRYERS ARE A JOKE. Windows are NOT present in my apartment when we were told that there would be windows. THIS IS A FIRE HAZARD because the windows are highly inaccessible. They also told us the incorrect rooms, for on day of check in our rooms were all different after going to management in person to check out our room assignment prior to moving in.

Ulofts is an amazingly cozy place to live. I love the location, the amenities and the staff! They are super helpful with maintenance requests.

It is an unbelievable space and location that everyone gets to enjoy. A place for residents and staff alike to build a community and foster a bond that you can't experience on campus!

Reply from University Lofts

I love it here , the staff are amazing , the residents appreciation event are fantastic, my roommates are friendly and very cool , I would recommend this place for a safe and comfy stay

Great staff and location: comfortable living space with good amenities; maintenance responds quickly and attentively. The other residents are friendly and constitute a great community.

The apartment gives you the feeling that you are living in a NYC loft. Gives us the independence and safety that makes living downtown a fun and memorable experience.

Love the all the amenities provided; such as the fitness center, the game room and study lounges. As well as the location in downtown Binghamton! I just wished they had more garbage hours.

Having a good experience so far and enjoy the staff and the events. The amenities are also very good and everything works well. I can't wait to continue living here.