University Lofts
4 stars366 Reviews

Love living at ULofts! Great sense of community and everyone is so nice. Highly recommend for anyone that is interested. Apartments are also so nice.
The staff is nice but there are a lot of problems with ULofts. Many people do not have windows in their living rooms/kitchens and some don't even have in bedrooms. Lighting in most units is very poor and there are always issues with the wifi and cable
Everything works great, neighbors a nice and friendly and staff is super helpful when needed. The routine maintenance checks are kind of annoying and i could do without them but other than that all good.
Everything has gone smoothly since I have moved in. Loved living in such a great location and having the apartment fully furnished. I’m also glad the gym was opened because it’s very nice to be able to walk downstairs and have a nice gym.
My residence experience is great! Anytime I have an issue, it is resolved promptly. University Loft makes me feel at home, away from home! I love living here and I will definitely recommend it!
It has been an awesome experience living here. I feel very comfortable in my apartment and it is really beginning to feel like home to me. I really enjoy being in the center of downtown Binghamton with easy access to school.
I love my apartment and the people who work at the front desk have always been nice to me. The one issue I do have is that other residents have been incredibly loud at unreasonable hours of the night (like 3 am on a Tuesday). I did call the office once and left a message about it but no one ever got back to me. Other than that, I do enjoy living here.
Apartments are pretty nice. Having your own bedroom and bathroom is really great. Management is the biggest issue at University Lofts. Be wary of your priorities when signing here.
Overall, spacing is good and place is safe and clean. However, management can be better. Wifi is okay. Slow email responses by manager which can be improved.
Nice to have washer and dryer in room just not a huge fan of carpet! Amy who works at the front desk is super nice and always willing to help! Place was not clean upon move-in and a few minor issues in the apartment but most have been resolved