The apartment was fearly big & not just because it was a three bedroom. I’d admit it was dark due to no windows in the living area & it had black walls but everyone has their own bathroom so thats a plus.

I have really enjoyed living in Ulofts the past few months. All of the staff is friendly and I think it's nice that there is an officer downstairs at late hours on party nights for our safety. Amenities wise, I think we get a lot for our money and am satisfied with pricing.

Great place to live , staff is very attentive , helpful and friendly. Everything is convenient whether it’s driving to class, getting food or even going to the gym everything is very close ! Highly suggest staying here while in Binghamton , you won’t be disappointed !

The office staff is very friendly and responsive to needs. The apartments are well maintained and the staff is very helpful. The community largely keeps to itself and their isn't much, if any, interaction between neighbors.

Great experience with the community assistants and amenities as well as a great and affordable price for the value of the complex. Beats all other housing complexes.

Ulofts is an amazingly cozy place to live. I love the location, the amenities and the staff! They are super helpful with maintenance requests.

It is an unbelievable space and location that everyone gets to enjoy. A place for residents and staff alike to build a community and foster a bond that you can't experience on campus!

Reply from University Lofts

I love it here , the staff are amazing , the residents appreciation event are fantastic, my roommates are friendly and very cool , I would recommend this place for a safe and comfy stay

Great staff and location: comfortable living space with good amenities; maintenance responds quickly and attentively. The other residents are friendly and constitute a great community.

Love the all the amenities provided; such as the fitness center, the game room and study lounges. As well as the location in downtown Binghamton! I just wished they had more garbage hours.

Having a good experience so far and enjoy the staff and the events. The amenities are also very good and everything works well. I can't wait to continue living here.

The staff is extremely helpful and kind. They answer all questions and go above and beyond to make sure that all your needs are met! Your comfort is important to them!

It's a great price for such a wonderful apartment! I love the variety of nearby restaurants and the convenience of living here. Staffs are friendly and helpful! Personally, I chose here because of the soundproof environment so I can sleep while neighbors enjoying their party.

The apartment is very nice and funirhsrd. the buildings are niec and the gym is really nice. the game room is really nice and the study room looks good.

Easy and affordable leasing experience. When I needed to gain a room, the people at University Loft explained everything in the best ability.

Reply from University Lofts

I love the cozy and dark feel of the place. I am not a fan of the sun, so the dim hallways are perfect for me! Staff is very kind and helpful.

Great place to stay! Very comfy and I enjoyed my stay here. It hs very nice air conditioning and the ceilings are high for a spacious dorming experience. Would recommend.

I didn't move in yet but I really need some points! The people at the front desk seem nice so I'm hoping for the best. As long as my apartment has windows I'll be happy.

University Lofts is the perfect place for me to live as a student at Binghamton University. Wonderful service, beautiful and modern amenities and perfect location.

University Lofts is exactly what student housing should be like. The helpful staff, amenities, and location were exactly what I was looking for. Additionally, the prices cannot be beat by the other student housing locations I was looking at. There is no where I'd rather live while going to Binghamton University, and I recommend ULofts to all my friends and family.

I really enjoyed my time at university lofts. All the staff were very helpful and the maintenance people were friendly. However, I think there should be more time frames for trash collection. Maybe some time on Sunday afternoon. Also, there was not enough lighting in the living rooms.

It was very good. Hopefully it continues and love the gym and the big ceiling are very good. The apartment itself is very spacious and a great community.

I’ve enjoyed my time at university lofts. I like the location because I have access to all that downtown binghamton has to offer including restaurants.

Living at university Lofts has been a pleasent experience. The building is in a great location, the building has a good size gym and game room, and the apartments/ bedrooms are spacious.

Great place to live with really nice staff and one base rent makes it an effortless experience. The prices are also really hard t beat in this market.