University Lofts

I've been living here for a bit over two months and it's been a postive experience. During move-in one of the staff members helped me move and they were attentive to little problems in my apartment. It's a really cute place and cheaper than other "great" places. Would definitely recommend this place to other people!!
I have had a positive experience living at ulofts so far. The staff and management are super helpful and kind! I love the location and all the activities available to the residents.
My time here has been pleasant thus far. The apartment (for the most part) came clean and ready to be moved into. It is nicely furnished and the furniture has been durable. Having my own bed and bath has been great. No more waiting in line for my roommates to get out! Finally, the location of the apartment makes it extremely accessible to walk to restaurants and see friends. Looking forward to the rest of my stay here!
So far so good. The staff are really friendly and Im always able to get my package within like ten minutes of them being delivered. I wish the trash days were a little more frequent and the gym opened up because other gyms are open in Binghamton already. Maybe just do it appointment only.
Everything is nice, even in the times of corona. Staff is very helpful and always make residents feel more at home with events. Just a great community.
The resident experience has been good so far! The building is very nice especially with the hidden gem like the courtyard. The office manager and front desk workers are always super nice and genuinely care about the residents.
I love having my own space and not living in the cramped dorm lifestyle that I did before. I love the kitchen and having my own bathroom and laundry in the room. With that being said my room is in direct sight of the Printing House stairs where people can see directly into my room when my blinds are open. We also get almost no natural sunlight into our apartment and can barely tell what time of the day it is because it is so dark.
Some things in this apartment complex can be better and run more professionally. For starters, maintenance requests should be taken seriously and there needs to be more security. Also, the wifi is extremely slow and sometimes the cable is not functional. It would be beneficial for the front desk staff to be more understanding and willing to help with issues. Other than that, the apartments are nice and I enjoy living here.
A positive experience overall, however, minor bumps in the road while living here (internet problems, cable problems, lack of response from maintenance)
I've been living here for a little over 4 years now and I like it. But it would be great if my neighbor wasn't having a party every week/weekend, particularly during this health crisis