Great space and nice environment, wifi was bad but it got better. The gym being the building is really convenient. The Staff is also really nice and helpful.

Wifi is awful, needs to be fixed, I can't even do homework. Garbage bins are not always put on the floors at the scheduled times. Other than that, very happy with ULofts.

I wish the wifi was better and the gym had more cables attachments and equipment. Even a water fountain in the gym would add alot. My apartment also is very hot, even with the windows open.

Maintenances have had multiple delays but outside of that friendly/ respectful staffs as always, clean hallways, safe mail services and honestly much better than other student housings.

Honestly this place is very close to the bar and everywhere. There is also a garage link to ulofts, which is great and wonderful. The staff is very nice and friendly.

Would have liked certain things to have been completed before move in such as the ramp from garage to the building. I also feel communication isn't great.

I love living right across the street from the city bus station and right in the heart of downtown ! University lofts location is amazing!!!

Have a great apartment looking over court street. Once settled in living here is pretty nice. People at desk are very helpful, and attached parking garage is a plus.

Reply from University Lofts

Good app can work a little better. Slight issue with the app, not allowing me to get the gift cards that I chose. App should be publicized more

Good amenities, great place to live, good wifi, good staff and good maintenance who always shows up in a timely manner of when you need them

My apartment community is very quiet and people are friendly. The staff is willing to help you out with anything that you may need and they are excellent at answering any questions you may need.

My apartment is spacious and well furnished. My only complaint with the building is that it is very dark, and the view from my window is a brick wall, even though it was advertised as a view. Obviously this isn't ideal, but I still do get some natural light.

Reply from University Lofts

University Lofts has improved this year. The gym still needs a water fountain but aside from that the facilities are clean and management seems to be better.

The internet connection isn't great and it's hard to regulate the temperature of the apartment. Other than that, I always feel very safe and content here!

Maintenance could be better. I find that there are a lot of problems in the apartments, especially in the basement. I've submitted many work orders within the past few weeks ranging from the electricity going out to the ceiling leaking and the dryer machine not working.

Very clean facilities and good help at desk when someone is available. The wifi is awful and needs to be fixed. Had issue with dryer but has since been fixed. overall great experience

You guys have good service. The apartments are cozy, and nice to live in. However, the dryer doesn't dry our clothes and the wifi is very spotty.

I love it here but the apartment is very dark and has minimal lighting, the air conditioner is either freezing cold or super hot, and rent is expensive but we still have to worry about not using too much electricity.

So far University Lofts has been a decent choice for a downtown apartment. For the price I expected better amenities including a parking arrangement with the garage next door, a pool or hot tub (a hot tub was mentioned somewhere in the paperwork I signed.) I also expected higher quality residents, to find people in the lobby who are drunk and talking about purchasing cocaine is unacceptable. Also the enforcement for no smoking inside the building has been lacking. It is easily noticed when walking the halls. However, to their credit, when I brought up how my room mate smokes inside of my apartment we quickly reached a solution that would allow for me to switch to another. Security could also be a little better, I would like to see an option for a camera feed of the area outside of each apartment door rather than or combined with a peephole. That way I could keep an eye on who is entering and when remotely while out of town or at work. Hardwood/vinyl floors are supposedly coming soon which is a perk that I find very welcome. I apologize for the disorganized review but it feels better this way compared to a pros and cons list.

University Lofts is the underrated student housing in downtown Binghamton. Less expensive than its competitors, yet offers almost all of the same amenities and the rooms are very big and spacious.

Reply from University Lofts

Gym equipment could be improved as well as trying to limit the noise in the courtyard late at night. Rooms are great but living room lighting could improve.

University Lofts is great so far, I have had a great experience. The staff is super friendly and the building is great. There have been many improvements since I have lived there to make this experience greater than it already was. I also appreciate the free events and food that the building provides during events and finals.

I really enjoy living here, my roommate is very friendly and staff is excellent. I had heard that Ulofts management is the best in terms of downtown living situations

Very spacious rooms and its a very nice buding. Only thing to complain about would be the wifi is terrible. I can barely use my computer because my Internets always lagging.

Reply from University Lofts

While I do love the feel of the building and the location is great there are little things that are off putting. I know it's being worked on but the internet is very spotty, the wipes in the gym were out for a week, there isn't full cable in the bedrooms, etc. Otherwise I do enjoy the space and the effort the staff puts in.