I love you Ulofts. My favorite events are when you guys bring our little community together for pizza breaks or breakfast breaks! More events like these would be awesome, more importantly since spring is around the corner :)

Would have liked certain things to have been completed before move in such as the ramp from garage to the building. I also feel communication isn't great.

University Lofts is the ultimate college experience. You are located in the mix of the BU social experience and never have to take a taxi or walk a long distance. The game room is also great. The gym is equiped with everything you would ever need!

I love living right across the street from the city bus station and right in the heart of downtown ! University lofts location is amazing!!!

I am living in premium view at 2nd floor. It is pretty awesome when its snowy. I like here to live in winter because the heater works good and this place has pretty nice view in winter.

The apartments are nice. However, I am not thrilled that I do not have a window in my bedroom or that the door connecting the parking garage to the building is still incomplete.

I like the option of earning rewards for becoming apart of a community rewards program. I am excited to see what fun things I may win ......and U Lofts is the best

I like Ulofts. The personal bathroom and washer and dryer are amazing. I love the court yard and the gym. Some improvements I would recommend is a better garbage system, a computer room, a more up to date game room and more events for the whole Ulofts community so I can meet more people I live with.

Goooddd i like this apartment. Room is so big. Everything is new kitchen, sofa television matress. Easy to go to school. I am totally satisfy

I really like how everything is being run. The staff doesn't treat people like inconveniences and are actually helpful. Yeah, not everything is finished being constructed, but I have a feeling when it is, they're not going to make us bring our own paper to print like Hawley does.

Really great place to live in Binghamton. Has everything nearby: bars, restaurant, cafes, bakery, bus station, banks and pharmacy. It is very big apartment and big room with everything included.

The rooms are spacious and comfortable, but has very little sunlight. I'm starting to feel like a vampire:D. other than that there are no problems.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

The lease signing process was quick and simple. Also, the tour of the complex was also great and very informative. Loved all the ammenaties offered.

You are doing very well. Just be more friendly and improve the maintanence system also add some mirrors to the gym and change the broken chairs in our room.

i live in university lofts. they have good fitness room also reoom is big and clean. comfortable to live this apt. recommand this apt to live .

Pros: -very spacious -nice set up -decent mattress -nice view from windows Cons: -gym needs more equipment -not sure if this is everyone, but my toilet flushes weakly? -key scan is too bulky. Would rather prefer a card or some sort. -I paid my rent late, and I received emails that went into my spam. Wish there were better ways to notify me. Overall, good experience.

Loving it here just hoping it gets completely finished soon. The courtyard should be awesome as soon as it's finished but because it is being finished so late no one will really be able to use it seeing as how the weather is horrible here almost the entire year

It was great. solid building, has decent amount of room, clean, staff were very helpful. the price was pretty pricey but it looks like its worth the cost. I hope to see more from now on!

Pretty good