I love living here, it's got a great vibe and a lot of the amenities are great. That being said, the wifi is terrible and the multiple fixes have not worked. While the manager is extremely friendly and knowledge, the students working at the front desk tend to be clueless. Overall this place is great and the pros definitely outweigh the cons.

Reply from University Lofts

Cannot find better student housing in Binghamton. The rooms are very spacious with unbeatable amenities. Love having my own bathroom and queen size bed. Community is very social, and it is always quiet at night. I feel very at home here and wouldn't want to live anywhere else. The only downside is my current room directly faces the huge brick building next door, but there are three huge windows in my room which easily makes up for it.

Reply from University Lofts

I love living at University Lofts. The amenities are great, and it costs less than a lot of the other apartment complexes for students. Also, any time I report a problem, it's fixed within a few days. My main issue is that my apartment only has windows in the bedrooms, and the view outside of the windows is a brick wall.

Reply from University Lofts

I love it here I just wish we had better Windows and real light coming in. Our loft is very spacious and the ceilings are great on the first floor. I also love the study lounges

Reply from University Lofts

Everything is going very well. I Enjoy living here very much. I have already signed for next year and look foward to continuing my stay. Best value around

Reply from University Lofts

You get what you pay for the price. A gym, your own bathroom, an awesome game room, your own privacy. There's always evens with free food...Can't get that living in a house

Reply from University Lofts

Very spacious rooms and its a very nice buding. Only thing to complain about would be the wifi is terrible. I can barely use my computer because my Internets always lagging.

Reply from University Lofts

While I do love the feel of the building and the location is great there are little things that are off putting. I know it's being worked on but the internet is very spotty, the wipes in the gym were out for a week, there isn't full cable in the bedrooms, etc. Otherwise I do enjoy the space and the effort the staff puts in.

Reply from University Lofts

I love it! Amentitites are awesome, the apartment is very spacious and modern. I love how the garage connects to the building, it will definitely come in handy in the winter!

Very friendly staff, always at the front desk to greet you. Inside of building is very nice; I like that every apartment is original in some way. Only negative thing is paying for a "view" when I can't see out my window without standing on my bed and if I open the blinds it is a view of a brick wall. Overall, best building I have lived in during college.

I love living here! Its so peaceful and quiet and the perfect place for a student to thrive. My neighbors arefun and friendly and so is the staff!

90% excellent. I would just prefer Hot water on a consistent basis and windows that open all the way. Other than that its been great. Also, I enjoy the high ceilings

I love you Ulofts. My favorite events are when you guys bring our little community together for pizza breaks or breakfast breaks! More events like these would be awesome, more importantly since spring is around the corner :)

Would have liked certain things to have been completed before move in such as the ramp from garage to the building. I also feel communication isn't great.

University Lofts is the ultimate college experience. You are located in the mix of the BU social experience and never have to take a taxi or walk a long distance. The game room is also great. The gym is equiped with everything you would ever need!

I love living right across the street from the city bus station and right in the heart of downtown ! University lofts location is amazing!!!

I am living in premium view at 2nd floor. It is pretty awesome when its snowy. I like here to live in winter because the heater works good and this place has pretty nice view in winter.

The apartments are nice. However, I am not thrilled that I do not have a window in my bedroom or that the door connecting the parking garage to the building is still incomplete.

I like the option of earning rewards for becoming apart of a community rewards program. I am excited to see what fun things I may win ......and U Lofts is the best

I like Ulofts. The personal bathroom and washer and dryer are amazing. I love the court yard and the gym. Some improvements I would recommend is a better garbage system, a computer room, a more up to date game room and more events for the whole Ulofts community so I can meet more people I live with.

Goooddd i like this apartment. Room is so big. Everything is new kitchen, sofa television matress. Easy to go to school. I am totally satisfy

I really like how everything is being run. The staff doesn't treat people like inconveniences and are actually helpful. Yeah, not everything is finished being constructed, but I have a feeling when it is, they're not going to make us bring our own paper to print like Hawley does.

Really great place to live in Binghamton. Has everything nearby: bars, restaurant, cafes, bakery, bus station, banks and pharmacy. It is very big apartment and big room with everything included.

The rooms are spacious and comfortable, but has very little sunlight. I'm starting to feel like a vampire:D. other than that there are no problems.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥