University Orchard

4.3

4.3

Noise isn’t terrible but can get irritating. As amenities have opened up things have gotten nicer and I’ve enjoyed my experience here more. Maintenance workers have been very respectful and kind.
Our neighbor kept letting their dog poop in front of our door so that sucked and some girl abandoned her pets. Other than that it’s all good
I love the area and all the amenities. I enjoy seeing community members outside and active. Some of our appliances have had issues although they were fixed quickly.
I love that at UO I have my own room and nice size bathroom. I enjoy that we have the gym and pool which are both very nice. I also love that UO does giveaways.
University Orchard has been a great place to live! The property is gorgeous and the apartments are very nice overall. They feel homey and relaxing. The community events are also very fun.
Glad that things are opening back up. Staff has been friendly. Wish more events would happen around the complex for the residents. Would like to see the coffee bar open in the clubhouse.
Better communication needed for service requests but housing is nice. Wish the pool would open up already but thankful that the clubhouse is open 24/7
enjoying the place and the extra room provided by the deluxe apartment. The deck is nice especially sense it is warm now. Watching the Masters on that was dope
We loved our original experience living in UO but we have had issues with our dishwasher for 4 months now and have been unable to use it and have all had to hand wash every dish. We also have not been able to use the amenities we are paying so much money for so our rent should have been reduced a long time ago
I love living in UO with the pool and the awesome gym. Not too loud and friendly neighbors! Renewed our lease and hoping for an even better experience with our unit next year.