University Orchard

4.3

4.3

Any issues or concerns that I have had has always been handled as quickly as possible and everyone is so friendly and considerate. The Dog park is amazing my dog loves it.
I am very happy with the pool finally allowed to be opened. I am also pleased they are working on repairing the stairs, hopefully they will look better when they’re finished.
my experience at university orchard has been so much fun and I wouldn’t have wanted to spend it any other way. I have met a lot of new people and made a lot of new friends!
Some parts are good and some parts are bad. Charge a lot and no discounts but nice amenities when open. I’m looking forward to the pool opening but I wish it opened earlier in the year
The staff here is always willing to help in any way possible when they can. The staff is always friendly and easy to get ahold of. I have had many situations with my mail and needed to contact the office. The staff was immediately helpful despite the inconvenient time and made sure to help me if i needed it.
The ladies at the front office are always so nice and helpful. I have used the gym a few times as well and am very impressed with the set up.
They refuse to give us money back since we can't use half of the amenities at UO like tanning beds, the pool, the clubhouse area, etc. If they added more safety and cleaning precautions for the amenities like they do for the gym, us residents would like it a lot better here, but the experience is not as great as before. I have two friends looking for housing next year and wanted to lease with UO but I discouraged them from living here because of their refusal to provide us with the experience we are paying for. Most of us residents leased with UO BECAUSE of the amenities, so it is very disappointing that they value money over their community and renters.
Nice amenities, pet friendly, nice individual bathrooms. Sound can be rough depending on neighbors and the complex doesn’t have an easy way to contact about noise complaints at night, but they do respond within the day to any type of problem.
I love the apartments, hopefully all of the amenities open up towards summer since I was really excited about that stuff. Apartments are really nice and spacious, internet is the only thing that could use some work.
Overall nice apartment. Maintenance replies fast. Good sized apartments with nice appliances. Have made good friends. Very nice that let’s are allowed.