University Orchard

Apartments and amenities are great! Lots of space, having you’re own bathroom is wonderful. But, getting a hold of the front office can be tough at times (employees aren’t always present during normal office hours). It also can get REALLY loud Thursday-Sunday, and parties/neighbors leave shared spaced out doors a mess.
The complex is amazing, the apartments are gorgeous, the rooms are spacious and clean, the community is safe, and the leasing office is extremely helpful and approachable.
The best home away from home! My apartment doesn’t feel like a temporary place while at school. The community and apartment make it feel like home.
I have been pretty satisfied with my time at UO. We have had some problems with our washer/dryer and our dishwasher, but over all everything has been pretty good!
I love living in University Orchard! The staff in the clubhouse is always friendly, and you don’t have to wait forever if you put in a maintenance request.
I love how close it is to campus but still off campus. Everyone in the office is so nice and always available to help you. I love my apartment as well
Everything is fine except common area. It was dirty, but it would be different depend on your roommates.. Room is clean and nice. Parking space is enough so far.
I love everything about University Orchard. I feel safe there, and the ammentities provided are convenient and exciting. I like the events they have.
I love it here. The workers are so nice. There’s security to keep us safe. There’s a lot of shindigs that people can attend and be social and make friends!
I love living in UO. The apartments are super nice and so is the community. Although it’s one of the more expensive off campus living options, you definitely get what you pay for.