University Orchard

Decent place to live for Salisbury. They were not helpful during corona at all so if it has a chance of coming back I would not recommend signing a lease with them. They need to update their gym equipment, the treadmills never work and are very dirty
It’s amazing. I love living here. The people are great. Neighbors are cool too. The dog part is a great addition! I can’t wait to tell others about this place
I enjoy living there. You guys are very welcoming. But i waited 2 almost 3 months for you guys to fix my bathroom that was broken before i got there.
Its all in all okay! A lot of things are unorganized and could be better for a student experience. The best part about it is the location to the school/safety. The conditions of the apartment first moving in was not good, and seriously lacking. If this apartment says they are "separate" from university housing they should go by the standards of a private housing environment, not take advantage of students.
I have lived in UO for almost two years now! I love the clubhouse and everything that UO provides for its residents. Happy to call it my home!
Overall the apartment has been nice. The furniture looks good and the amenities are a plus, but I still believe it is a scam to charge university students an outrageous rent (compared to the rest of the city and surrounding area) because UO knows they are one of only a few apartment complexes specifically for university students. The appliances break a lot and the walls are so thin I can hear conversations in the outside hallways and stairwells. If UO wants to charge so much, I think these issues in quality should be taken care of.
In the criminal justice system, sexually-based offenses are considered especially heinous. In New York City, the dedicated detectives who investigate these vicious felonies are members of an elite squad known as the Special Victims Unit. These are their stories.
Apartments and amenities are great! Lots of space, having you’re own bathroom is wonderful. But, getting a hold of the front office can be tough at times (employees aren’t always present during normal office hours). It also can get REALLY loud Thursday-Sunday, and parties/neighbors leave shared spaced out doors a mess.
The complex is amazing, the apartments are gorgeous, the rooms are spacious and clean, the community is safe, and the leasing office is extremely helpful and approachable.
The best home away from home! My apartment doesn’t feel like a temporary place while at school. The community and apartment make it feel like home.