University Orchard

After two years here in two different apartments, there are many issues that have came up. However, maintenance has been on top of things and problems are fixed in the same day. Not pleased with how they are handling COVID. Only pleased with the convenience.
Not good value for money. While it is a good place to call home, everything is not as nice once you get passed the surface. Appliances are not up to date.
I like my apartment. It’s spacious, and very clean. The downside to living here is the noise from people above or below, and the owners cannot get their stuff together when it comes to running the place.
Everything is clean and well kept. I love the area and the amenities! The staff is really helpful with requests/ questions. If I have visitors, they always say how nice the apartment is!
There wasn’t that much of a community, but I feel like people were respectful for the most part and it was safe! If you want to have a good living experience you need to get involved and follow the events going on!
University Orchard is amazing!! The staff is always so helpful. This is the most amazing student living experience I’ve ever had! There is always something to do for the residents. I love that they throw their own little get togethers!
Nice interior , nice view and thick walls. Easy access to Salisbury. Very nice community and staff are very welcoming. I wish to live her forever
Sick apartments really loved the amenities included really enjoyed the high beds and the water pressure in the showers was gas 10/10 would recommend
I love everything about University Orchard. The staff is so friendly & very helpful. I do hope the pool will be open this fall because that is one of my favorite things about UO.
My resident experience at University Orchard was very decent. I lived there for 2 years in a 4 by 4. I recommended UO to a friend and her experience was okay. I probably would not recommend it again.