Everything is fine except common area. It was dirty, but it would be different depend on your roommates.. Room is clean and nice. Parking space is enough so far.

Reply from University Orchard

I love everything about University Orchard. I feel safe there, and the ammentities provided are convenient and exciting. I like the events they have.

Reply from University Orchard

I love it here. The workers are so nice. There’s security to keep us safe. There’s a lot of shindigs that people can attend and be social and make friends!

Reply from University Orchard

I love living in UO. The apartments are super nice and so is the community. Although it’s one of the more expensive off campus living options, you definitely get what you pay for.

Reply from University Orchard

I love the scenery and the extra activities you all provide. Further more I enjoy the peace that I receive. I can’t wait to continue my journey with you guys.

Reply from University Orchard

The University Is Amazing! Their services is good and the staff is very friendly and understanding. I've been enjoying my stay here this far!

Reply from University Orchard

I love the apartment itself, I really do. Fantastic clubhouse, beautiful room and bathroom. But there's no one enforcing quiet time and my roommates keep me up til 3 every night.

Reply from University Orchard

I love living in University Orchard! All of the people that work for our community are kind and caring. They are all willing to do whatever it takes to help us and to make sure that we are getting the best living experiences possible. There are tons of activities for us to do as a community each month. This is a great community and I’m proud to be apart of it!

Reply from University Orchard

This has been a very nice place to stay! It’s been my first home away from home and I’ve enjoyed every minute of it! The only two complaints I would say that I have are that we have no recycling service available to us and that are rooms are oddly laid out which makes it hard or organize your room to get the most space. Other than that I have had no real problems here; every thing has been clean and everyone has been nice and helpful!

Reply from University Orchard

It’s nice to live there. I like how updated the apartments are and I love the pool in the hot seasons. The gym is nice as well and the staff is always friendly.

Reply from University Orchard

There was one time there was broken glass in our hallway for a little. Other than my living environment is nice and peaceful and quiet. I HAVE NO COMPLAINTS. ME HAPPY CAMPER

Reply from University Orchard

love this place! such a great place to live, such a good community, great people! always feel like I am appreciated as a resident and get my money worth living here!

Reply from University Orchard

University orchard is in a good location with lots of food and things to do nearby. The amenities are great (big pool for summer months and decent sized gym).

Reply from University Orchard

Despite the price, UO can be very worth the pay based off the quality of rooms and amenities. There is no longer bike sharing and the TV in the pool area is slightly pointless throughout the semester, but the gym and study rooms are great.

Reply from University Orchard

The apartments are beautiful, and when there are problems with the utilities, maintenance is pretty fast to fix the issue. They’re always very nice. Parking is great and the amenities are a nice bonus!

Reply from University Orchard

UO has been great so far. All of the workers at the front desk are extremely nice, and we’ve had 2 work orders put in and fixed almost immediately. The grounds are well kept, the apartments are very nice, and the furniture given is great. The only issues I have so far are there’s no bath tub and the exercise room floor within the gym is not cleaned regularly. These are so minor that it does not take away from how great UO has been.

Reply from University Orchard

Love the apartment layouts!! Very cozy and feels like house even when you’re away for school. The facility is very nice and modern. The workers are very helpful with no questions asked.

Reply from University Orchard

It's a nice place to live, but the appliances are so cheap that we are constantly having to put in maintenance requests throughout my time here. Also, the walls are extremely thin which is made worse by obnoxiously loud neighbors.

Reply from University Orchard

The amenities included in the apartment rental are spectacular, as well as the location proximity to campus and general populous of the complex. Maintenance has been required multiple times for incidents that should have been corrected or noticed prior to moving in, however as they have been fixed in a decently timely manor, ultimately living at university orchard has been worthwhile.

Reply from University Orchard

Rent is expensive, especially since requests for maintenance, electricity, or cable are addressed very slowly. But, amenities are fantastic.

Reply from University Orchard

I love living in UO. The apartments are cozy, there is a good amount of space. The location is good because it’s not too far from campus, but a good distance to just enjoy the off campus housing experience. The people here are very nice and helpful. The activities offered are fun and a good break from school. Overall, I’ve had a good experience here!

Reply from University Orchard

Great place overall to live, love the location, amenities, and the people who live here. Also very close to campus, I could walk if I didn't have my car or take the bus. My only complaint is that maintenance does not respond quickly to service requests and our cable does not work.

Reply from University Orchard

I love it here so warm welcoming and comforting. It feels like home I love it here so warm welcoming and comforting. It feels like home I love it here so warm welcoming and comforting. It feels like home

Reply from University Orchard

Rent is expensive due to the fact that any electric over an allowance must be paid out of pocket. Maintenance is a little annoying compared to where I lived before. I will not be renewing my lease.

Reply from University Orchard

Room was messy when I moved in. However, I called and Darrell got it cleaned and looking brand new within a couple hours. Great service and great apartments