Great place overall to live, love the location, amenities, and the people who live here. Also very close to campus, I could walk if I didn't have my car or take the bus. My only complaint is that maintenance does not respond quickly to service requests and our cable does not work.

I love it here so warm welcoming and comforting. It feels like home I love it here so warm welcoming and comforting. It feels like home I love it here so warm welcoming and comforting. It feels like home

Rent is expensive due to the fact that any electric over an allowance must be paid out of pocket. Maintenance is a little annoying compared to where I lived before. I will not be renewing my lease.

Room was messy when I moved in. However, I called and Darrell got it cleaned and looking brand new within a couple hours. Great service and great apartments

Its great and amazing living here , the view is great, I like the environment, it look really natural and clean and fancy, it’s calm and the stuffs are amazing. I like gym too and the poll tough

Great so far, I love living in University Orchard. The apartments are very nice. The gym and pool are amazing quality and so convenient to go to.

the management could be a lot better. i referred my friend to live here because of the experience i had when i moved in last year but with everything she went through it was actually really embarrassing for me. if i had experienced what she did i would have moved out and not signed another lease

Great so far, loving the area, the people, the location, etc. It’s a great place to live very nice compared to other apartment complexes in the area. I wish I lived year earlier.

Love it here nice apartment with a great neighborhood and a great pool. The gym is very useful for getting a quick workout in and I love doing hw on the balcony

Nice place, but my ceiling started leaking, the bugs are out of control and lots of things were broken when we moved in. Also, the bike lock up situation is horrible, they are not in convenient locations and there are not enough which cause them to be over crowded.

It has been an amazing experience living here. Super friendly staff, with lots of events and free food. At first, the apartment was messy but, the staff was speedy and cleaned it up to a much better living standard. Not to mention the maintenance staff have been wonderful as well.

Very nice apartments coupled with excellent parking. The services offered at the club house are also a helpful perk. Being able to go to the gym at anytime is great considering how schedules can vary.

If you email UO don’t expect a reply. They say to wait 3-5 days for a response but I wouldn’t get your hopes up, they never respond. You’ll either have to call or go into the office. I suggest going into the office to try and get some answers, but they might tell you to email.

I have loved living here. All of the workers are extremely nice and helpful. The pool is very nice as well as the common area for everyone!!

I enjoy living here because it is close to everything in town but also not in the middle of it. All of my friends live near me and its easy to be in the middle of campus life.

University Orchard is very professional and an all around great place to live. Our apartment is super nice and so close to campus. Would recommend living here to anyone.

I love everything about UO except they take forever with maintenance. So if you need something fixed, you'll see it broken for the next month till they get there... we didn't have TV or cable for three weeks. Overall, the facilities and staff are amazing!! Worth the money.

The wifi that the apartment complex supplies us with always lags and is slow. they should invest in a better one. The door knob that we have took over a month to get here and we have no door knob so it was very inconvenient to get in our apartment.

My experience has been great so far! I am a transfer student, so this is my first time living away from home and I absolutely love it here at University Orchard! The staff are always super nice and friendly, they always put together different events like movie nights or my favorite..taco Tuesday! There are so many different things I have been able to enjoy already this semester like the pool, fitness room, and tanning bed! Our apartment itself is very nice and updated. I feel very safe at UO and I am so thrilled I chose to live here!

I thoroughly enjoy living here. It’s always quiet and humble at nights and makes it easy to relax in my room. The rooms are spacious and bathrooms are as well. Management is always willing to help at any time and they really help make you feel like you’re home.

Living here has made me more responsible on my own. I have learned a lot just after the short amount of time living here and I have already grown as a person.

I have had an amazing experience so far living at the University Orchard apartments! The staff, whether it be front desk or maintenance, have been so helpful with every need and concern I have had. I would recommend this place to everyone!

I think that my apartment community is a great place to live in. People are very nice and the location is a good distance from the campus. The only thing I would say that I dislike is that sometimes the walls are very thin causing me to hear noise from those living above me.

It has been wonderful!! We love our place and the rooms are so big/ so are the bathrooms. The views are absolutely beautiful and the balcony couldn't be better!

me and my dog love it at University Orchard! great location and amenities from the pool to the gym to the dog park. i miss my apartment here when i go home