The staff is very friendly and the rooms are clean. And everything is always stocked. There's always some sort of event going on weekly and they always follow through with everything they offer. I love it!

Reply from University Suites

My stay here at university suits has been okay. Besides the wood tiles in our place being mismatched everything else has turned out fine here

Reply from University Suites

University Suites is a great place to live. It's a nice medium sized community and there are always activities going on to get involved in with the other residents

Reply from University Suites

So far its been great living at the suites! There's always cool things going on in the activity house and the maintenance people are very nice!

Reply from University Suites

The Suites have been accommodating, fixing previous issues in our home, but we still have yet to get new couches since ours are gross. Other than that, the staff is polite and they seem like they genuinely care about their residents.

Reply from University Suites

Love my new house, friendly neighbors and dogs, and great maintenance guys! So glad we moved to the suites- definitely perfect for college students!

Reply from University Suites

Your doing great it's peaceful and fun out here and I enjoy all of the activities y'all hold in the club house I enjoy the ability to win gifts and other items

Reply from University Suites

I like my community however, it would be more beneficial if we had more parking. I say this because I live back near the dumpster. I am very busy and once I get back at home at the end of my day, I have to park in front of the basketball court or by the other building. I don't find this fair because there are four people per living space, and there are not enough spaces to accommodate the number of possible cars.

Reply from University Suites

Everything is great. The only real problem I have is people standing at the dog park yelling at each other at like midnight. Everyone has been super helpful.

Reply from University Suites

I have been staying here for a month now, I have zero complaints whatsoever. Movein was a breeze, I was also given a few things as a house warming gift.

Reply from University Suites

It's a good community to live in. There is always something going on. There are perks included such as, free tanning, 24 hour gym, and a computer lab.

Reply from University Suites

LOVE the floor plan, the apartment was tremendously clean especially considering I took it as is. However, their pool and club house badly need renovated and I HATE how the staff enters the apartment without warning.

Reply from University Suites

Expensive but nice, closest thing you'll get to a house without dealing with crazy landlords. Would recommend to future students and friends.

Reply from University Suites

This place is always willing to help when needed. Maintenance is very timely. I moved in about 10 days early and they were able to accommodate me which was very helpful. No complaints!

Reply from University Suites

This is a pretty cool program. I think the concept is really legit and I think it's cool we can get rewards for completing such simple tasks.

Reply from University Suites

I love the suites . Its very clean and organized. They try their best to help students out. The suites is kinda on the expensive side but it's definitely worth every penny.

Reply from University Suites

They take good care of us here. We have a pool, gym, and computer room available for residents and the management offers free food for residents certain days of the week and they take trash every thursday

Reply from University Suites

Living at the suites is great! There is always free food available at the clubhouse. I also enjoy being so close to campus. I can ride my bike or walk.

Reply from University Suites

Amazing front desk services! Loving how polite everyone is and how they attempt to make their services better. Very excited to see how the year goes.

Reply from University Suites

I think that this community is awesome. There is so much to do and it's in a great location. I get to live with my friends at a great price.

Reply from University Suites

Absolutely fantastic from what I have seen so far and I can't wait to start living there is semester. I can't wait to see how this semester goes living here.

Reply from University Suites

The suites is a comfortable and convenient place for me to stay at. That's mainly the reason why I renewed my lease. If you are looking for a great place to stay try the suites

Reply from University Suites

I absolutely love living in the suites. It's definitely very community oriented, and all of the events they plan are really fun. The staff is also very helpful and accommodating.

Reply from University Suites

Great place to live it's within walking distance to campus and to most buildings. Dog friendly and has a nice pool. The weekly treats are awesome too.

Reply from University Suites

It's not a bad living area just which it had 2 or 4 bedroom. rent was a little lower, but I enjoy living here , been here so far seven months.