It's a good community to live in. There is always something going on. There are perks included such as, free tanning, 24 hour gym, and a computer lab.

Reply from University Suites

LOVE the floor plan, the apartment was tremendously clean especially considering I took it as is. However, their pool and club house badly need renovated and I HATE how the staff enters the apartment without warning.

Reply from University Suites

Expensive but nice, closest thing you'll get to a house without dealing with crazy landlords. Would recommend to future students and friends.

Reply from University Suites

This place is always willing to help when needed. Maintenance is very timely. I moved in about 10 days early and they were able to accommodate me which was very helpful. No complaints!

Reply from University Suites

This is a pretty cool program. I think the concept is really legit and I think it's cool we can get rewards for completing such simple tasks.

Reply from University Suites

I love the suites . Its very clean and organized. They try their best to help students out. The suites is kinda on the expensive side but it's definitely worth every penny.

Reply from University Suites

They take good care of us here. We have a pool, gym, and computer room available for residents and the management offers free food for residents certain days of the week and they take trash every thursday

Reply from University Suites

Living at the suites is great! There is always free food available at the clubhouse. I also enjoy being so close to campus. I can ride my bike or walk.

Reply from University Suites

Amazing front desk services! Loving how polite everyone is and how they attempt to make their services better. Very excited to see how the year goes.

Reply from University Suites

I think that this community is awesome. There is so much to do and it's in a great location. I get to live with my friends at a great price.

Reply from University Suites

Absolutely fantastic from what I have seen so far and I can't wait to start living there is semester. I can't wait to see how this semester goes living here.

Reply from University Suites

The suites is a comfortable and convenient place for me to stay at. That's mainly the reason why I renewed my lease. If you are looking for a great place to stay try the suites

Reply from University Suites

I absolutely love living in the suites. It's definitely very community oriented, and all of the events they plan are really fun. The staff is also very helpful and accommodating.

Reply from University Suites

Great place to live it's within walking distance to campus and to most buildings. Dog friendly and has a nice pool. The weekly treats are awesome too.

Reply from University Suites

It's not a bad living area just which it had 2 or 4 bedroom. rent was a little lower, but I enjoy living here , been here so far seven months.

Reply from University Suites

University Suites has been a wonderful place to live over the past year. The staff is incredibly friendly and always willing to help in any way that they can. I highly recommend considering University Suites if you are a Coastal/HGTC student.

Reply from University Suites

Just moved in a week ago but I like everything about the place so far. Great perks, friendly prices, lots included, and not to mention were 20 minutes from the shore.

Reply from University Suites

University Suites apartment complex is awesome! It is a great place to stay and the clubhouse staff is very helpful and friendly. It is a decent amount for rent and I like it because its close to campus.

Reply from University Suites

The location of this complex is perfect for CCU and HGTC students. The pool and free food days are also a plus. However, getting stuck with a random roommate who ended up buying a puppy she can't care for (when I thought I was in a pet free place) made my stay here less than ideal.

Reply from University Suites

Love the complex such a great start for college kids!!!! The rooms are spacious and the pool is enjoyable. It's a great neighborhood its quiet feel safe...

Reply from University Suites

Apartments are well used and worn down with a lot of small issues but the community and the staff is awesome. The pool is awesome and looks regularly cleaned

Reply from University Suites

This is a pretty interesting concept. I'm curios to see the results and whether it's possible for the to work at all. But I'll update my opinion later.

Reply from University Suites

Living at University Suites is great. I love the free food and prizes the office offers each week. Having everything bundled into one price is really convenient and takes away a lot of stress!

Reply from University Suites

Wonderful staff, great perks such as free food daily. The pool is never crowded so you can relax while enjoying the sun. Great location, great price, and great people.

Reply from University Suites

Suite is a great place to live at. Nice people , good location, and the free food we get every week. Only thing that need improvement is the wi-fi. Improving that that issue will make the suite the overall best place to stay at.