University Village

It’s a nice living area everything is super convenient and the neighborhood is also good quiet I like the privacy fence it’s to the schools
Everything here is great very nice community everything is so convenient shopping food ect.. Very well kept grass no loud noise makes it a great place
Have been here a year and still enjoy it as much as I did when we first moved in. Any problem that we do run into the office staff is always there to help out.
Very nice newly renovated unit. Love the vinyl floors. Grey barnwood is very trendy but neutral enough to work with anyone's tastes. LOVE the assigned parking!!! Never have to worry about finding a spot.
The management and staff are awesome, they take care of any concerns and go above and beyond to make us feel welcome and appreciated . They care about the people that live here!!!
I would highly recommend University Village at Walker Road. It is a safe area and family friendly. Even in the townhouse style, it’s quiet and perfect for starting out on your own.
I'm disable and its hard for me to be able to claim up and down my stairs but I love my apartment ant the community. I wish we could have more speed signs to help slow down the speeders before someone gets hurt
Although there are a few things that I think need improvement, living here has been pretty good so far. I love the location and how nice the staff is.
My experience renting an apartment here has been a very positive one. There is a sense of community because people acknowledge and speak unlike some places I have lived. It is a change for me that I find refreshing. The staff is friendly and responsive to any issues.
Great office staff and maintenance personnel. They are very caring, friendly and professional. Maintenance is very well kept and the grounds are always clean and nice to look at.