University Village at Slippery Rock

4.3

4.3

Apartments are pretty nice, maintenance is very kind, great amenities. Security is friendly but doesn’t do much, have had multiple friends get their cars towed from their own VIP spot, and disallowing parties inside but allowing huge gatherings outside seemed odd as well. Overall, USVR is a nice place to live
1 star
Well, if you want to pay a lot of money for your complex to be trashed then this is the place to be. If you want your car to be towed in the middle of the night while you are parked in your own reserved spot then don't look anywhere else. Actually, look anywhere else!
I love that these apartments allow you to have your own space (Own room and bathroom)! They are the perfect distance from SRU’s campus. The staff is also super friendly!
This is a great place to live. I can’t imagine myself ever leaving this place. I plan on staying here for a very very very very very long time
I love living here! The staff is super friendly, there’s always activities and my neighbors are super cool. I also love that the apartments are fully furnished! The only downside is the price! I have had a problem this year with our dryer and it’s never really be fixed.
Great place to live! I love all the amenities! They are willing to answer any questions that I have. I love that I have my own room and bathroom.
Management is very good. Apartments are very nice and very good amenities. Very good place to live and would recommend signing. Has a basketball court and pool.
After living at University Village for 3 years I was more than pleased with my time spent in this community. They go above and beyond to make sure all residents needs are met and that they are taking care of each individual who lives there.
The apartments are very nice. The staff is very friendly and always willing to help. But there always seems to be construction going on that takes up our parking lots. Other than that awesome place to live.
I love living here. I’ve lived here for 2.5 years and I never have issues with the Ivy. Also, I enjoy the pool during the summer and nice days.