University Village at Slippery Rock

4.3

4.3

I absolutely love this apartment complex. There is so much to offer here including some of my favorite things like the fire pit and pool! I love how friendly all of the residents and staff are and would 100% recommend this apartment complex to everyone!
Love the Ivy!! The events, people, style, amenities, and cleanliness is amazing! Best apartment complex and community I have ever experienced! I never want to leave!
I have been a UVSR resident for 3 years and I love it. The staff and maintenance are so nice and helpful, and I love the pool. You will never be bored there!
I love living at the ivy! It’s so convenient for school. Plus it’s easy to hang out with friends who also live here. Overall its great to meet new friends.
I loved my apartment and all the workers were very nice. My roommates and I were charged extra for electric for some months which was a little frustrating because they were from past months that we already paid for. It also took a while for maintenance to come when we had a problem even after we put a work order in.
the amenities are nice. i just wish they were working half the time. the staff is great. the owners of the complex however are terrible. the apartments themselves are nice and the residents are always kind
Very good place amenities are good staff is good and love the residents here everyone is very nice. They even allow people to have pets here which most places do not allow
I love living at UVSR! The staff is so friendly and helpful. I also love the events that are provided to us. Thank you for making my college experience so great!
Best apartment complex in SR! Staff are friendly and helpful. Maintenance is quick and always there when needed. Couldn’t imagine living anywhere else!
I miss living at UVSR because I had to move home due to the Corona virus. I loved my bedroom and bathroom, going to the gym and going to the pool!