University Village at Slippery Rock

4.3

4.3

Management is very good. Apartments are very nice and very good amenities. Very good place to live and would recommend signing. Has a basketball court and pool.
After living at University Village for 3 years I was more than pleased with my time spent in this community. They go above and beyond to make sure all residents needs are met and that they are taking care of each individual who lives there.
The apartments are very nice. The staff is very friendly and always willing to help. But there always seems to be construction going on that takes up our parking lots. Other than that awesome place to live.
I love living here. I’ve lived here for 2.5 years and I never have issues with the Ivy. Also, I enjoy the pool during the summer and nice days.
I have loved living at University Village! The amenities are great and it such a friendly neighborhood. I really like how the staff tries to get everyone together by having different events throughout the month!
The overall apartments are beautiful. The staff is friendly for the most part. Very quick to communicate something going on around the property with you and always keep you updated about the fun events UVSR hosts.
Staff is great. Apartments are nice. Residents are all friendly. This year is a struggle because of COVID, but we are making it work as best as we can.
I love living at University Village. Everyone is so friendly and there is always something to do. They have great events and the staff are so understanding and helpful!
Everyone is very kind and respectful. Neighbors are easy to talk to and aleayah say hi when you walk out of the door. I feel safe and secure in my apartment
I love the beautiful nature and amenities that surround our community! Every time I walk outside or around the property I see how clean and modern our space is.