UVSR is a great place to live because the staff and maintenance are so nice and helpful. Also there are a lot of events so the residents can get involved!

Overall a really great place! Friendly staff and they’re super helpful to l. The maintenance is quick and friendly to. The walls are a little thin.

Great place to live! The staff is friendly and helpful with whatever you may need. Spacious rooms and nice accommodations like the pool and clubhouse!

Reply from University Village at Slippery Rock

Great place to live, WiFi could be better. Office staff are wonderful and always kind, there’s tons of free stuff offered all the time. Just be careful if you party here, they have undercover cops show up every once in a while

Reply from University Village at Slippery Rock

I love living at UVSR because it truly is a home away from home. The staff and maintenance are always so helpful and nice. All of the amenities are amazing as well.

Reply from University Village at Slippery Rock

I have lived at UVSR for three years now. The staff members and maintenance crew are friendly. The pool and grill are so nice to have. I also enjoy the separate bedrooms and bathrooms.

Reply from University Village at Slippery Rock

I love it here I just wish the furniture was better and they hired people who paint a lot better. My apartment has paint everywhere. Other than that I have really loved living here.

Reply from University Village at Slippery Rock

I love it here, just wish the parking was better, and that the furnishings in the apartment were in better shape. Everything else is very nice and maintenance is very nice.

Reply from University Village at Slippery Rock

More and better security. There have been some maintenance issues in my apartment. The office staff are friendly and there are many amenities

Reply from University Village at Slippery Rock

Love how friendly everyone is and how there are many activities for residence to be apart of. Love being able to have a dog and the dog park.

Reply from University Village at Slippery Rock

I like living at the Ivy, but I really wish a few changes could be made. Bring back the hot tub and stop breaking up every party. Maintenance needs to be a little quicker as well. Also, Ethernet cords need to be able to be used.

Reply from University Village at Slippery Rock

i love living at the university village! i feel safe here and i love that i can have my pet with me. the staff is amazing and helpful, and the amenities are just as great!

Reply from University Village at Slippery Rock

Great place to live, the office is super helpful for residents and the accommodations are great! Try the coffee machine in the clubhouse it’s great when you’re in a rush.

Reply from University Village at Slippery Rock

I have really enjoyed living at University Village. The amenities are really nice to have and the staff are always very welcoming and helpful.

Reply from University Village at Slippery Rock

I absolutely love living here! The staff is so helpful and friendly. The kitchen & living room space is perfect and there’s so much room for guests. The pool is an awesome place to hang out and do homework when it’s nice outside

Reply from University Village at Slippery Rock

I love living at UVSR because the staff is always so nice and my apartment is perfect! There is always something to do here, so I am never bored.

Reply from University Village at Slippery Rock

University village is the best place to live . I’ve met so many new people (and puppies to). They have so much to offer! I would highly recommend to anyone looking for an apartment!

Reply from University Village at Slippery Rock

Although the rent is a little expensive, the amenities are awesome and the staff ensures the complex is clean and safe at all times. I’ve loved living here.

Reply from University Village at Slippery Rock

Living at University Village is great because it's a safe community. The staff is always kind and on top of things. University Village also has great amenities!

Reply from University Village at Slippery Rock

I love living at UV the staff and community are all so great! The apartments are very spacious and clean. The events UV has every month are fun to go to!

Reply from University Village at Slippery Rock

UV is a great place to live. It’s close to campus and for the price, you wouldn’t find anything better. The staff is so nice and the maintenance staff keeps the outside looking clean. I love being close to my friends as well.

Reply from University Village at Slippery Rock

I love living here. The rooms are big, and the people at the office are super helpful. The clubhouse is super nice with a gym and tanning! The best off campus housing

Reply from University Village at Slippery Rock

I really love living here at the university village. The staff is always so friendly and very helpful if I ever have any questions. Plus they do many wonderful things for the residents.

Reply from University Village at Slippery Rock

Staff is very helpful and kind, it is a great place to live!! They have so many nice amenities such as the pool, hot tub, and club house!!!!!

Reply from University Village at Slippery Rock

My experience here so far has been great. I love the people I live with and the people who live around me. I also love the staff here because they always bring a smile to my day.