I love living at UVSR because it is accommodating, clean and fun! This is my third year living there and I’m so excited to see the new painted buildings and attend new social activities in the clubhouse!

These apartments are very clean, roomy, and easy to make feel like home. They’re the best place to hangout with your friends, or to just relax!

I love living at the University Village at Slippery Rock. The staff are super nice and help with anything you need. The environment is great.

My apartment community is a very nice place to be at during the summer. I have been given the wonderful opportunity to meet tons of new people. The exercise facility is wonderful as well. I have managed to stay in great physical condition.

I love living here. Great environment, amenities, friends, staff, and apartment safe clean and up to date with a lot of space and furnished!

Overall, the community is physically appealing. Unfortunately, there were too many cons that outweighed the pros to keep me from renewing my lease. The community is a huge party environment on the weekends and security does little to nothing about the parties till 2-3am. People let their dogs go to the bathroom wherever they please and there are “landmines“ everywhere. The events are open to anyone, not just residents, and usually don’t last more than 30 minutes because everything’s gone. There are a lot of misleading things from all the “amenities” to having to park in Timbuktu if you have class anytime after 5. I’m super disappointed to be leaving the pool but it isn’t worth all of the other issues including the new paint job that has taken MONTHS and now aren’t even being fully finished. There’s also a very rude office worker that I purposefully avoided at all costs. Nice place but could use a whole lot of improvement.

Friendly management, great amenities, really cool atmosphere and environment for a college student, awesome events every semester and more! Great being a resident

I really like living here for the most part. I think after moving to a two bedroom from a four, that it’s a bit pointless to pay more for less. Also, residents who resign should not be excluded from perks that new residents get. There should be better loyalty to current residents resigning in terms of getting the cheapest rent option. The property could use more trash cans being implemented because no one picks up after their dogs for that reason I think, too.

Reply from University Village at Slippery Rock

I love living at University Village because it is so convenient for me, and the apartments are very spacious. I also love having all the amenities that are on the site.

Reply from University Village at Slippery Rock

I love the community and all the opportunities they give the residents to get together and bond with one another. University village is my home away from home.

Reply from University Village at Slippery Rock

Perfect place to live with your friends. Close to campus and always feel safe with the security. Love the amenities as well. The maintenance usually answer quickly and are very helpful.

Reply from University Village at Slippery Rock

Love the Ivy! It’s so nice to walk around a beautiful community. We have a huge pool and awesome activities going on! The pool is beautiful along with the hammocks!

Reply from University Village at Slippery Rock

The first year of living here was great but the second year was not. Never had cable, reached out to cable company and Ivy management, neither did anything. Pool is always closed. Dog poop everywhere. WiFi is super slow. Second year was definitely not as enjoyable as the first.

Reply from University Village at Slippery Rock

UVSR is a beautiful place to live with amazing residents! The maintenance staff is always working hard and they are readily available to fix any issues that you may have! Thank you!

Reply from University Village at Slippery Rock

It’s a great place to live to a certain point, but the cable are consistently spotty, even though single digits has came to fix it multiple times, a couple days after they do it just goes back to working sometimes.

Love living here with all the great amenities, friendly staff, and large apartments. Also, the events the staff puts on and the many giveaways are always a lot of fun and nice.

Reply from University Village at Slippery Rock

My experience living at the university village has been pretty good. I really like the arrangement of the apartment. The living room is large enough for 4 of our roommates to hang out. I like the cleanness of the building, too.

Reply from University Village at Slippery Rock

I love the furnished apartment and staff. I love the amenities and close campus drive. Every time I’ve sent in a service request it has typically been fixed in a timely swift manner.

love it here except whenever we can't swim because the pool is closed every single day of the summer. so that isn't fun but yeah that's it so

staff is very friendly. I love the community atmosphere and the events but on but I would love to see more attention to the amenities and with all of the extra money for promotions it would be nice to have the hot tub fixed and more efficient way to keep glass out of the pool area

Amenities aren’t always available such as the pool. I like how you are able to have pets. They need to finish painting the buildings. Some more maintenance needs to be done inside the buildings

Reply from University Village at Slippery Rock

great maintenance here. I’ve broken a mirror and microwave and they both have been fixed within a few days! Also, I like all the amenities that they have here to offer

Reply from University Village at Slippery Rock

I love the community here. They have great amenities including the pool area and clubhouse. The service is also great. Everytime I put in a service request they are there the same day!

Reply from University Village at Slippery Rock

Awesome place to stay absolutely fun and loving people the only thing that needs fixed is the WiFi I have a desktop computer and it doesn’t not work with the WiFi I need an Ethernet cable to do so please fix it

I love living here. The apartments have a lot of space and storage. The amenities are great, I love going to the pool. The staff is nice and helpful.