I have really enjoyed living at University Village. The amenities are really nice to have and the staff are always very welcoming and helpful.

I absolutely love living here! The staff is so helpful and friendly. The kitchen & living room space is perfect and there’s so much room for guests. The pool is an awesome place to hang out and do homework when it’s nice outside

Reply from University Village at Slippery Rock

I love living at UVSR because the staff is always so nice and my apartment is perfect! There is always something to do here, so I am never bored.

Reply from University Village at Slippery Rock

University village is the best place to live . I’ve met so many new people (and puppies to). They have so much to offer! I would highly recommend to anyone looking for an apartment!

Reply from University Village at Slippery Rock

Although the rent is a little expensive, the amenities are awesome and the staff ensures the complex is clean and safe at all times. I’ve loved living here.

Reply from University Village at Slippery Rock

Living at University Village is great because it's a safe community. The staff is always kind and on top of things. University Village also has great amenities!

Reply from University Village at Slippery Rock

I love living at UV the staff and community are all so great! The apartments are very spacious and clean. The events UV has every month are fun to go to!

Reply from University Village at Slippery Rock

UV is a great place to live. It’s close to campus and for the price, you wouldn’t find anything better. The staff is so nice and the maintenance staff keeps the outside looking clean. I love being close to my friends as well.

Reply from University Village at Slippery Rock

I love living here. The rooms are big, and the people at the office are super helpful. The clubhouse is super nice with a gym and tanning! The best off campus housing

Reply from University Village at Slippery Rock

I really love living here at the university village. The staff is always so friendly and very helpful if I ever have any questions. Plus they do many wonderful things for the residents.

Reply from University Village at Slippery Rock

Staff is very helpful and kind, it is a great place to live!! They have so many nice amenities such as the pool, hot tub, and club house!!!!!

Reply from University Village at Slippery Rock

My experience here so far has been great. I love the people I live with and the people who live around me. I also love the staff here because they always bring a smile to my day.

Reply from University Village at Slippery Rock

I love the amenities and easy access to them. Anytime I need help an office worker or maintenance member is swift at responding to requests. Overall amazing place to live!

I love the atmosphere and the people. Lovely, mainly clean place with cool opportunities. I wisj there was a way to get packages directly to our apartment though.

I have lived here for 2 years now and have never had an issue. Every time I need something done in my apartment, maintenance is there to help. Great place to live with friends and live the college experience!

Reply from University Village at Slippery Rock

I love living here, the staff is incredible and the rooms and amenities are amazing. I feel like I'm at home when I am here and that is the best feeling anyone could want when being away from home for school. This feels like my home away from home. I couldn't picture myself anywhere else.

Reply from University Village at Slippery Rock

Such a great place to live. The staff do their best to accommodate all needs of residents. The events are great and happen so frequently it seems like something is always happening!

Reply from University Village at Slippery Rock

I like living at University Villages. First off, I love my shower. I love that it has a door and I don’t have to worry about water getting all over the floor! Also, the kitchen is pretty roomy. The only thing I don’t like is that the parking sucks!

Reply from University Village at Slippery Rock

I love my apartment complex. The staff is so friendly and I always know they are willing to help if I need it! University Village at Slippery Rock is my home away from.

Reply from University Village at Slippery Rock

I like living at UV, I’m comfortable, have a nice apartment and usually feel at home and safe here. The reason I’m not giving 5 stars to my review is because I think UV can improve in some ways. The parking seems to be a problem, I don’t think it’s necessary to have vip spots and future residents spots but not enough regular parking spaces and when it’s cold it’s annoying to walk from the guest lot. Also sometimes the tanning beds and gym are dirty and the cables in the gym have been broken for a year!

Reply from University Village at Slippery Rock

When I decided to transfer to Slippery Rock from my old university, I was super nervous about not just transferring to a new school, but I was nervous about where I was going to stay and the fact that I didn't know anyone in the area so I was nervous about not knowing my roommate(s). I looked up University Villages and it seemed like a great fit for me, as I didn't want to live on campus and i'd have my own room, but also the opportunity to meet new people and have roommates. After deciding to move here, i've met my best friends and I couldn't be happier.

Reply from University Village at Slippery Rock

I like living here because it is a super nice apartment. I like how the clubhouse has a gym, tanning and things to do. The staff here is very nice and fixes issues we have every time.

Reply from University Village at Slippery Rock

When I got here a few of my appliances didn’t work but maintenance got here and fixed all of the problems. I love my apartment and everything included such as the pool, tanning, and events like the UV fest. Defiantly going to resign my lease here at this beautiful place!

Reply from University Village at Slippery Rock

I love it here. The amenities are great. I love the fact that the clubhouse is open 24/7 so my friends and I can play ping pong, table tennis, or go to the gym.

Reply from University Village at Slippery Rock

Amazing experience so far! Absolutely love living here! Definitely would refer to a friend. I am just very happy that the paving is finally over!