When I decided to transfer to Slippery Rock from my old university, I was super nervous about not just transferring to a new school, but I was nervous about where I was going to stay and the fact that I didn't know anyone in the area so I was nervous about not knowing my roommate(s). I looked up University Villages and it seemed like a great fit for me, as I didn't want to live on campus and i'd have my own room, but also the opportunity to meet new people and have roommates. After deciding to move here, i've met my best friends and I couldn't be happier.

I like living here because it is a super nice apartment. I like how the clubhouse has a gym, tanning and things to do. The staff here is very nice and fixes issues we have every time.

Reply from University Village at Slippery Rock

When I got here a few of my appliances didn’t work but maintenance got here and fixed all of the problems. I love my apartment and everything included such as the pool, tanning, and events like the UV fest. Defiantly going to resign my lease here at this beautiful place!

Reply from University Village at Slippery Rock

I love it here. The amenities are great. I love the fact that the clubhouse is open 24/7 so my friends and I can play ping pong, table tennis, or go to the gym.

Reply from University Village at Slippery Rock

Amazing experience so far! Absolutely love living here! Definitely would refer to a friend. I am just very happy that the paving is finally over!

Reply from University Village at Slippery Rock

The apartments and staff are great and the noise isn't a problem. It's nice to see how fast the property is cleaned up after a party and how clean everything is on a daily basis.

Reply from University Village at Slippery Rock

Love this place. I feel safe and at home when I am here. Staff is amazing. Amenities are all awesome. Yes it’s expensive but totally worth it!

Reply from University Village at Slippery Rock

I have been overcharged monthly for my base rent, even after complaining and requesting it to be corrected, there has still been nothing done.

Reply from University Village at Slippery Rock

I love my apartment, but the security here needs to take it down a notch. I love that they feel the need to protect the residents, but shutting down parties at 11 pm is kind of ridiculous. I understand that this is their job, but I feel that they take it to the extreme.

Reply from University Village at Slippery Rock

I love living here. It is safe, has fun events, lots of nice amenities, and great parking. I wish that our maintenance requests were taken care of faster.

Reply from University Village at Slippery Rock

The apartments and the spaces are nice and very customizeable. The tanning beds should be updated and the workout room is nice as well. There should also be a designated study room that is quiet

Reply from University Village at Slippery Rock

I just recently moved from Pittsburgh and I love everything the UV provides for it's residents. They are always very kind and helpful wheneverI have a question or need a package picked up. I love living here and would definitely recommend UV to everyone.

Reply from University Village at Slippery Rock

I love living at the Ivy. I used to live at the Grove and the one change that I love about the Ivy is it has a better "home" atmosphere to it. Everything in the apartment is very comfortably set up. The only thing I wish was different was that both rooms had bathrooms attached to them instead of one and not the other. The community is also very nice and a lot of fun to be around.

Reply from University Village at Slippery Rock

love it here! can't wait to spend the next 3 years here - made the university that much better. So close to campus yet far away enough that it doesn't feel like dorm living.

Reply from University Village at Slippery Rock

Great place to live! I attend Slippery Rock and University Village is very close to campus, has great amenities and the apartments AR roomie, clean and updated. Couldn't ask for more

Reply from University Village at Slippery Rock

wonderful place to live, would recommend it to my friends. VIP parking pass is the best idea!! My building is in great shape and the roads are now paved so it’s much better. Could maybe recommend another guest parking lot on the other side of the complex though.

Reply from University Village at Slippery Rock

University Village at SRU is a nice community with great staff. Maintenance is always on top of things; and they come to fix any/everything.

Reply from University Village at Slippery Rock

The apartment is nice, however room d doesn’t get any air conditioning. I like the pool and the gym. Although the gym could have more weights available. The paving has been frustrating.

Reply from University Village at Slippery Rock

love it here so far! the staff has been very helpful and friendly! although I wish I did not have to park my car so far away on nights that I come back a little later than normal.

Reply from University Village at Slippery Rock

I love living at UVSR! It’s a great environment and so close to campus. Plus, I get to live with some of my best friends as well as bring my dog to live with me!

Reply from University Village at Slippery Rock

I love living here. There is always something to do and the staff are so unbelievably nice. The amenities are great and everyone who lives here is too.

Reply from University Village at Slippery Rock

Living here is great! I love all of the amenities and the amazing living spaces. The gym and pool are two of my favorites. I just wish the gym was fixed 🥴

Reply from University Village at Slippery Rock

I Love UVSR. The staff is super friends and the apartments are awesome. They always have super fun events and there’s always so much to do. You should be here!

Reply from University Village at Slippery Rock

Excellent just a little expensive, work that should’ve been done over the summer is now being done during the semester, paving and painting, why?

Reply from University Village at Slippery Rock

University Village is the best choice i could’ve made with the the people staffed being very helpful. Also the location and the buildings being the best out of everywhere.