The location of UV is very good to go to the OSU and other places. And it also serves their own buses and there are several bus stops. There is no sound proof between neighbors though it's convenient.

Community is great. RLC is fun to hang out at. It's just the maintenance which is mediocre. You call them today but you don't know when they are going to show up

Great place to reside for students of the Ohio State University (and others). Good maintenance of property, great perks and consistent bus service to campus.

Good shuttle service. Good maintainece team. Low price. Good shuttle service. Good maintainece team. Low price. Good shuttle service. Good maintainece team. Low price.

Reply from University Village OSU

Great community and amazing staff. Answer all questions you have and provide maintenance as soon as possible for any problems. Also great amenities such as pool.

Good shuttle service. Good place to live. Safe place. Good shuttle service. Good place to live. Safe place. Good shuttle service. Good place to live. Safe place.

Buses are very convenient. Rent is reasonable, and UV is just close enough to campus without all of the noise. Very happy with my choice to move to UV!

Great Expereince. Comfortable apartments, good community. Love the rlc and gym. Bus service from OSU to UV is also great. Bus timings also very flexible .

Been a good experience the maintenance is easy to request and gets done in a timely manner. They do a good job communicating to residents if they need to turn anything off or for events happening at the main building.

Love the amenities such as the pool, fitness area, dog parks, and bus route! Maintenance is always fast and super nice! Also love the events such as happy hour at the pool, hockey games, and movie nights. Overall great price point for what u get.

It is good community specially for students. University Village organizes many trips and events time to time which make the place happening.

Wonderful experience. The staff was great. The application process was easy and efficient. The upkeep of the place was neat and clean. From the moment I walked in I felt right at home.

Reply from University Village OSU

Excellent Residency! Thanks to UV! Good Buses but still need GPS! Some tree branches need to be trimmed in front of 511. If it is possible to have a game of table tennis for residents, that would be awesome!

Reply from University Village OSU

I recommend Affordable Residential without reservation and will continue to use their services in the future. They are honest, trustworthy, and dependable.

lovely, safe neighborhood ,clean environment, friendly caring staff. i love the multiple events put together by the leasing office. perfect place to live

Living at University Village has gotten better over time. The more I ventured out, the more I loved! The RLC is a great place to do homework and Thursday Thursdays are alwasys something to look forward to!

I love staying at University Village. My apartment is spacious and quiet. I can have my peace and not worry about anything. I have a home where my dog and I can be happy.

Reply from University Village OSU

Loved the set up of my apartment, and the staff was helpful whenever I needed them. Lots of great events and the RLC was very nice. Can't wait to get out to the pool!

I like the apartment and the people are very friendly and nice. The only complaint I have is with the maintenance because sometimes they don't respond on time. Otherwise I love staying at UV

Nice apartment to live especially for students. It locates at the safe place and shuttle service also nice .UV organizes different varieties of activities every month, which is awesome!!

Amazing bus service very convenient to OSU campus; safe neighborhood; pet friendly; fun, social events including free movie nights at AMC, festivals around town, skiing on mad River, weekly trips to international markets; nice, friendly community; prompt excellent service by maintenance. Wish I had a dish washer and hardwood floor but it's not a deal breaker. Highly recommend.

UV is the best place to live. Friendly environment without disturbance. Most of all a good morning tea after a wonderful fitness time can be the best you can ever experience. The friendly smile of the staff lightening your day every-time. I can never think of a better place to live. Although i have to leave because my program is ending but i must confess i will miss greatly this place

Pretty good place to live in. Quiet neighborhood and good bus service. Maintenance is fast in responding to issues. Would recommend to a friend

University Village has good apartments close to campus that are relatively cheap. The amenities are really the best part, though. The bus service, study rooms, and gyms were thing I make use of all the time.

Great community! The buildings are old, but relatively well maintained. The amenities are great and it’s quiet compared to communities closer to campus.