I have really enjoyed my time so far at University Villages. One of my favorite aspects is the 24/7 gym because with my schedule, I can’t always workout at a reasonable time. Also, they are always having events to show the residents how much they are appreciated and it’s great!!

The apartments are nice enough. The appliances work well and the rooms are clean. But the bus system tends to be off schedule and has made me late to class before. The busing system was the main reason for choosing this location.

Reply from University Village OSU

Over the past year I have heard and experienced the same issues with the maintenance department. I feel this is a major issue needing to be resolved. Their communication is very much lacking and it seems to take a call to the leasing office and have parents call to make things happen. Why can’t us as young adults be taken seriously when major issues arise?

Reply from University Village OSU

Great experience so far for the price. Nothing fancy but pretty cheap and included great amenities such as the pool, gym, great events every month, bus to campus, etc. Could make the place a little more modern but that’s really my only complain!

I love living at UV! The location is amazing. I love that UV is secluded from campus so I have the opportunity to enjoy the peace of a close community. I love the workout facilities and the transportation system. I truly couldn't ask for anything more.

Very friendly staff, always ready to help you. Quiet place to stay, and lots of activities to do! The gym, pool, and lounge are always clean.

It’s amazing so far and it’s really close to campus! It makes for easy transport to the highway and to main campus life! I really do enjoy it here!

The university village is amazing it is a nice place to live. Very convenient and close to the ohio state university. Nice and calm area. I recommend.

Everyone is really helpful and everything has been going really good so far. The UV buses are helpful because they help me get to campus at the right time I need to get there

I love it here. The neighbors are nice and friendly. Love the pet friendliness. There are a few times we’re the neighbors we’re loud, but that never really bothered me that much.

I love living here. University village OSU is the best apartment in the universe. It has a good service, a great bus, a nice environment, a good neighborhood.

I have had a great experience at University Village so far!! The staff was really helpful in getting me situated and the amenities are so nice

I like the way the buildings are set up a lot and everyone I’ve met is super nice. I wish the people above me were a little quieter but I’ve never had anything taken or damaged.

This is the best apartment in Columbus Ohio when it comes to affordablity amenities location It is close to olantengy river road trail so I can ride my bike

Reply from University Village OSU

It's been great living at UV! I almost ruled it out for the price but it's so conveniently close to campus. Best decision ever. The shuttle has been a big help with getting me to and from classes. I feel safe and glad to call UV my home

Reply from University Village OSU

Pro: room clean and new. Con: Wall not sound-blocking. Sometimes being woke up by dog barking next door. Red bus sometimes not on time. Once it was late for ~20 min which is a waste of time for all residents.

Reply from University Village OSU

I’ve had an overall very good experience! The neighbors are nice and friendly. The only critique I have is that the maintenance is a little slow.

Living here is easy. It’s close to campus, there’s a bus provided, and the community is really diverse! The gym has great equipment and the staff make sure to keep everything nice and tidy. Would recommend to others!

It was beautiful and I made some who then became my family. I also like the environment of the apartments. It was peaceful and positive environment.

Very quiet for the most part, clean, good appliances, nice people, nice area with lots to do, less than two miles from OSU campus, plenty of parking, and a very involved staff and community. Loving it so far.

Living here is cool and good. Neighbors can be loud sometimes but I suppose that is not the fault of University Village. Overall it has been a great experience so far.

I absolutely love UV! The neighborhood is very quiet and clean, super dog friendly, which is very important to me. Everyone in the leasing office is so kind and helpful, and their apartments are awesome, I have had little issues, and if an issue has arises, maintenance has been very quick to help me out to fix it.

Reply from University Village OSU

As a resident, I am satisfied. I live in a decent sized apartment that is feasible for my dog. I am able to put in a maintenance request and it is handled quickly and efficiently. There is a noise coming from one of the apartments at random parts of the day and it affects leisure time or times I designate to meditate.

Reply from University Village OSU

So far, I've enjoyed my stay here at University Village. I haven't had any issues since moving in and the staff has been nothing but helpful and considerate.

Reply from University Village OSU

Maintenance is never on top of things. I always have put multiple request to thinks fixed. And even after all that it's only partially fixed and will be an issue again in a few weeks