University Village OSU
4.04 stars1,823 Reviews

1,823 Reviews

1,823 Reviews

I really like it here! I just wish that the sidewalks would be salted in the winter and the buses on campus came more frequently. I tell everyone I know about this place!
I don't really appreciate the no locks on the doors, but that's not really a big deal. I like how the community feeling you get from living here.
Facility is best and clean. Management is responsive and quick. Close to campus with shuttle. In total, a great place to live at Columbia...
One of the best experiences of living on Columbus, OH. I would recommended to everyone going to Ohio State University. Thanks a lot UNiversity village!
It's been great here but the price of rent is not worth living here. It's too much money for a tiny place to live. There are places on campus cheaper.
You guys are doing great! i love all the events you put on that we can participate in! I love living here and love how it is really convenient! i like having the bus system for transportation! I really like living at university Village! Its a great place to live!
It has been a great experience of living in UV, since the environment is safe and quiet, and every time I have a problem about maintenance, all I need to do is a call for help, and it will be done soon.
Overall a nice place to live. The shuttle is very convenient and it's not hard to get to campus. My only complaints is that not every room has air conditioning and that not every building has laundry facilities, which is annoying.
UV holds a boat load of events with free food and drinks. They are very active in the community and always friendly to deal with. This is the first year living at UV and it has been a great experience.
Shuttles are very convenient for me to go school and maintenance system is good. The only problem in this apartment is that it's older than others around this area, so it becomes out of order often.