I really have enjoyed my experience at University Village. It is a very comfortable and reasonable place to live given the quiet, convenient location and amenities.

Reply from University Village OSU

The staffs are very nice to our residents each time we ask for help. The movie night for each month is really appreciated. We had great memory at the AMC!

Reply from University Village OSU

i love the environment at university village. The people living here are so friendly. University village also have a lot of facilities to the people living here. I cant wait to use the swimming pool behind my house this summer.

Reply from University Village OSU

For an international student starting up in OSU, University Village is just fabulous! Convenient shuttles and great environment, not to mention the nice people around here!

Reply from University Village OSU

Love University Village, its avery scalm and safe place. They offer free bus transportation every 20 minutes. Morover swiming ball, gym and free computer lab. Theere are diffrente options for people who want to live here. Either you can take astudio, 1 bedroom , or 2 bedrooms. Its very nice place here. Kroger and Big lots is only steps fromthe village and many good resturants like cane's, pizza,and kafe kapol or Macdonalds and a mexican resturant. If you wana play tennis or go to hair salon or take care ur nail everything is available.

University village accommodations are one of the best in columbus Ohio, University Village place is just next to Ohio state Univirsity on campus housing. There are many felexible facilities that Universityl Village provid whatever suits u from studio to 3 bedrooms rents. Also, there is free maintenance, free bus ride to campus every 20 minutes, free swimming pool and free fitness machines, onternet and computer till 10 pm.the eara is so safe and clean. Their are 4 nearbay grocorioys such as Kroger, Big Lost , Meddil Eastren grousery. In addition you can enjoy the test of diffrent kind and well known resturants such as Apple peese, Macdonalds, Can's, Caffe Kabol, Mexican food Restaurant. Morover, you can enjoy hair cut salon or Tan salon or nail and hands car salon or tennis playing , or you can go to the bar and have bear with some freinds.for muslims there are Masjed for myslims next to University village on Riverview street.

Reply from University Village OSU

your services is very good,each people is very good. Here I made a lot of friends. And every morning, I can run around the University Village. I LIKE SHANNON~~~~~~OHOH.

Reply from University Village OSU

Nice SERVICE! UV is very near to OSU, quiet and safe, I love the events and activities UV puts on because it really makes me feel important and a part of the UV community.

Reply from University Village OSU

University village is a great place for Ohio State Students to stay as they move off campus. The buses to campus are essential for those who don't have cars. The amenities are also great such as the new pool!

Reply from University Village OSU

I think the living environment in UV is pretty nice. I like tranquility at night and the smell of grass in summer. The transportation to the campus is also great.

Reply from University Village OSU

On site parking is for free and there are Car2Go parking spots on street. Shuttle is convenient most of the time. It has been a good experience overall.

Reply from University Village OSU

i had a great time living here. i think it is very safe and comfortable. Convenient shuttle services and friendly staff. I would recommend uv to my friends.

Reply from University Village OSU

I have really enjoyed University Village! It is easy to feel at home here. There are always activities to keep you connected to the UV community, which is great!

Reply from University Village OSU

It is convenient to go to OSU by shuttle bus especially when you are a newer and you have not have a car, and here is very safe. The environment is good.

Reply from University Village OSU

Very nice. I do not have a car and the shuttle is really helpful for me to go around osu campus. The pool and several activities are nice as well.

Reply from University Village OSU

This place is not too bad. There is a Kroger and a Big Lots in walking distance, which makes life easier. Shuttles are nice. But I sincerely wish that the rent can be lowered.

Reply from University Village OSU

It's quiet, safe, clean, and the shuttles are convient for those who don't have cars. The apartments are nice and overall its a great place to live.

Reply from University Village OSU

Great community to live. I like the lacality, happy to stay in a community where you are surrounded by full of students which makes you feel still young. Safe place to live so far. Enjoy the events they give us.

Reply from University Village OSU

I have thoroughly enjoyed my stay here. I love all the amenities and all the stuff you get for living here. I love all the events you have its so much better than anywhere I have lived before.

Reply from University Village OSU

Enjoying life at UV. Feels like home, peaceful and green . Their shuttle service to OSU is great for newcomers. close to market area and food joints

Reply from University Village OSU

good in overall. I like the shuttle bus. It's very convenient to get to OSU campus on weekdays. I also like that it is close to krogers. The maintenance responds fast too.

Reply from University Village OSU

My experience at UV has been great. I especially like the convenience of the shuttle to campus and how fast maintenance comes when we need help

Reply from University Village OSU

This is a great place to live! I have been living here for 4 years and staffs here are friendly. Also, maintenance is timely. UV shuttle service is of great help!

Reply from University Village OSU

it is amazing. it is well maintained. also rent is very less. it has beautiful lawns. it has super facilities. the pool is amazing. it has also gym. free printing.

Reply from University Village OSU

Very nice and convenient location. The hours for the activity center is a bit short, especially on the weekends. Shuttle is pretty good during semesters.