University Village OSU
4.04 stars1,926 Reviews

1,926 Reviews

1,926 Reviews

1 star
If I could give zero stars I would. I am extremely unhappy with having found 6 cockroaches since I first moved in August. I basically didnt even live in my apartment in October and November due to having my apartment sprayed so many times.
1 star
It's good to be here. The environment is great but the rooms are small comparatively so it's a trade-off. Overall it's not a bad choice. During emergencies if you don't have any means of travel then you are in trouble here.
Started off as a good place to live, but quickly changed when our sink backed up a lot. Took maintenance forever to come an fix the issue. was told someone would come clean our carpet after the mess and it had yet to happen.
This place looks great at first, but ends up disappointing. I had multiple maintenance problems throughout the year and rarely got any attention for them. Often times the right hand didn't know what the left hand was doing. A lot of young adults are trying to run the place and they have no experience. It took me a week to get mailbox keys, my kitchen sink was leaking, and the refrigerator is still leaking to this day.
I feel very extremely disconnected. When I go to the clubhouse, I feel that there is an air of superiority. I also feel that some staff have no follow through with contracts. The company caters to a certain dynamic and demographic. If you don't fit that demographic, then you don't really feel welcome.
I like to live in university village. Particularly, the shuttle is one of the things that I most like, it is so convenient to have this kind of transportation all day. I only have one an unfortunate experience so far , I had to pay full rent for living from the 27th to 31st of July. My parents were in town and they wanted to know my place. So they received the keys on July 20th. Nobody lived or used the apartment from that date to July 27th since I am from a different country. Nobody told to my parents that I would have to pay full rent for this. After a while, I heard about special exception if I would received the keys after the 27th.Please give more information to clients and let them decide for their own benefit.
The rent is getting high each year. The price is becoming unreasonable, especially for students. The maintenance and amenities are good, especially the shuttles.
Staff are lacking in communication. The place is newly built, but poorly built. Maintenance is the worst. They take forever and are sloppy! "Thermostat" doesnt even work. Windows leak when it rains and the place is so small for how much i pay!!! In addition, no more kroger and the shuttle routes suck now with the constructions.
The resident life was good , other than that staff and rent were not good they did not explain enough. Rent was too high for the place . There
It pretty much sucks living here because everyone who works for this company is an imbecile. Especially that guy Dan Jones. I wouldn’t recommend this place to anyone :-)