University Village OSU
4.04 stars1,849 Reviews

1,849 Reviews

1,849 Reviews

i think it is a very good experiences in the UV . it is safe and convience to live here and i think that i will renew the lease in the future.
Good place to live near to university. Maintaince is good with friendly workers. They fulfill our needs on time. Residents life center is awesome
This platform is a great feature. So far I have enjoyed how responsive everyone at University Village has been to everything from maintenance requests to getting rid of SimpleBills. It seems like the management really values resident opinions and takes them seriously when making decisions.
UV has a lot of great things for their residents, and always planning great events. It's a generally quiet place to live as well which is really nice.
Awesome facilities. The resident life center is totally worth it. Very convenient bus services to the university campus. House maintenance services are very efficient
I like living here. The apartment and facilities are great! Shuttles are really convenient and the Starbucks coffee in the studying room is really nice.
we love UV, especially my son. We moved from a studio to a two bedrooms house, it was so kind for Timmy and all the sttaff to help us to settle down. we are really appreciate it. The office also prepare LEGO and other blocks for kid, my son love it and thank for the kindness for all of you.Thanks so much. We love here.
apartments are good, open area, bus facility for campus is best, movie tickets, fun adventure,Mad River Ski Resort, Resident Life Center, free Starbucks coffee when you want, and many more facility in UV
Living at University Village has been a very good experience . The community is peaceful and quiet. I really enjoy having the resident life center to study at and work out.
Great experience so far. Easy to apply to be a resident as was move in. Just renewed my lease for another year. Enjoy the community events that are put on, wish I had time to do more of them.