UV was my first ever apartment when I moved to Columbus over a decade ago. The events and people were amazing. I’m excited to take advantage of the special events more and meet some people as I was studying too much the first time around. When I got a new job in this area it was an easy choice where I would love.

Reply from University Village OSU

I love living here! The location is amazing & the amenities are great. Also, the employees that I’ve had the chance to talk to are absolutely wonderful, welcoming & extremely friendly. It’s a great place to live.

It is fantastic to stay here. don't miss the chance to live here. Facilities, pool, fitness, security, events movie nights and tours all are prity good.

For an international student starting up in OSU, University Village is just fabulous! Convenient shuttles and great environment, not to mention the nice people around here!

Reply from University Village OSU

Great location and the bus service is the super reliable and easy to use. The staff is very nice, some of the residents are not as nice but overall the community is a steal for the prices that you're paying.

Love University Village, its avery scalm and safe place. They offer free bus transportation every 20 minutes. Morover swiming ball, gym and free computer lab. Theere are diffrente options for people who want to live here. Either you can take astudio, 1 bedroom , or 2 bedrooms. Its very nice place here. Kroger and Big lots is only steps fromthe village and many good resturants like cane's, pizza,and kafe kapol or Macdonalds and a mexican resturant. If you wana play tennis or go to hair salon or take care ur nail everything is available.

Great place to live! It’s a quiet neighborhood and nice and clean. I would recommend anyone to live here if you are looking for an apartment in the Columbus area.

Reply from University Village OSU

Really cozy experience and friendly atmosphere. Convenient transportation and caring maintenance. Reasonable prices and considerable management.

Reply from University Village OSU

It's awesome to live at UV. Its a home away from home. They have so many events time to time. So, people gather and there is a sense of togetherness.

I absolutely love UV! The neighborhood is very quiet and clean, super dog friendly, which is very important to me. Everyone in the leasing office is so kind and helpful, and their apartments are awesome, I have had little issues, and if an issue has arises, maintenance has been very quick to help me out to fix it.

Reply from University Village OSU

I have thoroughly enjoyed my stay here. I love all the amenities and all the stuff you get for living here. I love all the events you have its so much better than anywhere I have lived before.

Reply from University Village OSU

Living here is cool and good. Neighbors can be loud sometimes but I suppose that is not the fault of University Village. Overall it has been a great experience so far.

It was beautiful and I made some who then became my family. I also like the environment of the apartments. It was peaceful and positive environment.

i love the environment at university village. The people living here are so friendly. University village also have a lot of facilities to the people living here. I cant wait to use the swimming pool behind my house this summer.

Reply from University Village OSU

University village accommodations are one of the best in columbus Ohio, University Village place is just next to Ohio state Univirsity on campus housing. There are many felexible facilities that Universityl Village provid whatever suits u from studio to 3 bedrooms rents. Also, there is free maintenance, free bus ride to campus every 20 minutes, free swimming pool and free fitness machines, onternet and computer till 10 pm.the eara is so safe and clean. Their are 4 nearbay grocorioys such as Kroger, Big Lost , Meddil Eastren grousery. In addition you can enjoy the test of diffrent kind and well known resturants such as Apple peese, Macdonalds, Can's, Caffe Kabol, Mexican food Restaurant. Morover, you can enjoy hair cut salon or Tan salon or nail and hands car salon or tennis playing , or you can go to the bar and have bear with some freinds.for muslims there are Masjed for myslims next to University village on Riverview street.

Reply from University Village OSU

I've been living at university village for 5 years. I like the location and the neighborhood. I love the trees here. Besides, The shuttle bus is so convenient.

Living here is easy. It’s close to campus, there’s a bus provided, and the community is really diverse! The gym has great equipment and the staff make sure to keep everything nice and tidy. Would recommend to others!

It's been great living at UV! I almost ruled it out for the price but it's so conveniently close to campus. Best decision ever. The shuttle has been a big help with getting me to and from classes. I feel safe and glad to call UV my home

Reply from University Village OSU

This is the best apartment in Columbus Ohio when it comes to affordablity amenities location It is close to olantengy river road trail so I can ride my bike

Reply from University Village OSU

Nice SERVICE! UV is very near to OSU, quiet and safe, I love the events and activities UV puts on because it really makes me feel important and a part of the UV community.

Reply from University Village OSU

I have had a great experience at University Village so far!! The staff was really helpful in getting me situated and the amenities are so nice

your services is very good,each people is very good. Here I made a lot of friends. And every morning, I can run around the University Village. I LIKE SHANNON~~~~~~OHOH.

Reply from University Village OSU

My experience at UV has been great. I especially like the convenience of the shuttle to campus and how fast maintenance comes when we need help

Reply from University Village OSU

Awesome. I love living in University village. I LOVE THE swimming pool. I love the bus service. I love the gym at the University village leasing office

Reply from University Village OSU

This is a great place to live! I have been living here for 4 years and staffs here are friendly. Also, maintenance is timely. UV shuttle service is of great help!