University Village OSU
4.04 stars1,853 Reviews

1,853 Reviews

1,853 Reviews

We love living at university village. Great Location. Great apartments. Great activities. Great parking. Great services 👍🏽 There is always something going on!
I love how clean and peaceful it is here. Plus the people willing to help me move stuff in was awesome! I am excited for the pool to open and to use the gym!
Everyone is friendly, professional, and helpful! I especially love the fact that there’s a bus that takes you to and from campus and to and from Kroger. There are also some fun events such as pool parties and pizza parties that I enjoy as well.
Seems good so far. Great at communicating with the tenants. I ways know what is going on. The area is nice and close to transit and the campus.
nice location, close to Wexner Medical Center, bus route to Kroger, wonder if there's no bus!!! How can we be there (for the ones who don't have their own car)?
I really don’t have any complaints. The location is near everything in the city, but it has a suburban atmosphere. The gym is great and so is the pool. They have lots of events for the community also.
It’s such a neat little place to be in. Since I don’t have a car it’s definitely a convenience to have the bus to campus and to Kroger. And I love the little events they do. They as week keep us up to date if the are fixing the plumbing!
I have absolutely loved living here! I love taking walks in the neighborhood and hanging out at the RLC or the pool. University Village plans do many fun events!
During COVID-19, University Village has ensured safety for it's residents. Taking in the appropriate measures for residents to utilize the shuttles, opportunities to get care packages, and little surprises like girl scout cookies delivered to your door. If you want a safe place to stay, University Village is it.
I enjoyed staying here for last 4 years. The neighborhood is safe. The facilities are great. I think the staff are helpful. The maintainance service is good too.