Not a bad place to be it has great people that work here people do not bother you and Saturday tailgates for games. Can't really ask for much more with an awesome place like this.

I really enjoy living at UV. The bus transportation is convenient, the outing events are great, the tailgates are fun, and the new resident center is awesome!

I like the upgrades the community is making and I like how convenient the online pay is, as well as the shuttle busses and the new leasing off.

This place is just cool. Can you make this a good thing and place to come, then just come here and make yourself at home. The shuttle is also fantastic.

Great experience. Amazing staff. Love the tailgates. The new community building is beautiful and fun. Maintainace is always comes same day. Haven't had a problem since I moved in.

University village is a safe and convenient place for osu students to live in there. The area is really beautiful and clean. The maintenance are really good. We love living here.

I have only been living here for about a month and a half, but so far, I'm loving it! You all are doing an excellent job of keeping everyone happy!

This is a very nice place! The newly renovated apartments are really nice. Everyone living at the apartments is super nice as well! Honestly, everyone at the location is nice so far.

Calm and friendly atmosphere, nice people, convrnient shuttle, beautiful area, easy access to essentials, safe and secure, good in overal !!

No complaints per say, but not perfect... 1 bedroom furnished apartments are great and clean but the "common areas" (halways and laundry room) could use some work.

You are doing amazing. I believe this is a nice way of collaborating different living places so that you can come up with more ideas of making life easy for new people who are thinking to live in your community apartments.

Maintenance on Sundays please. Stock nine volt batteries in office for smoke detectors when they get low because maintenance is closed on sundays

This is a great place to live. Staff is friendly and accommodating. The apartment was clean and nice appliances when I moved in. The complex has some community activities and a swimming pool.

Everything is good so far. I do have some complaints. Why is there no guest parking on game days? Where are our guests supposed to park? There is talk about selling parking passes for guests, but that is ridiculous. I also still do not understand why I had to move in 2 weeks later than one of my roommates, but I still had to pay all of August's rent.

University village is a very good place near to campus.its quite and great for people.its very convenient to take the shuttle.All kinds of market and restaurant are around.

Great place! Love that there is a free bus ride to campus, that just makes it easier to go to and from class without having to fight for a parking spot.

University village is a very good place to near to campus. It's quite and great for people. It is very convenient to take the shuttle. All kinds of market and restaurant are around. -

I've only lived here for two weeks and I'm loving it so far. The location and the amenities that UV has to offer really make it convenient and enjoyable to live here.

I have recently moved to Columbus and my friend suggested me University Village as a nice place to live by now finding things good here. Thanks

Since I have arrived at the University Village I am having an awesome experience. The flat is so clean the carpets 3 rooms kitchen and the living room are just awesome.

My experience at UV has been great for the past academic year. The only recommendation that a few of the residents talk about is an outside study area. During the fall and spring, there isn't a spot to study outside due to no furniture. Besides this recommendation, my experience has been great.

University village is one of the best place to stay if you are new to the area or the country. The UV buses are amazing and very reliable and the management staff is very friendly!

UNIVERSITY VILLAGE CAN BE SAID ONE OF THE BEST PLACE TO STAY IN COLUMBUS. SWIMMING POOL, FITNESS CENTER, COMPUTER ROOM AND OTHER FACILITIES ARE GOOD BUT FOR ME THE BUS SERVICE IS LIFELINE OF UV.

Its been OK. Weekend trips are well organized and are a lot of fun. It is just I am not happy about my apartment. Otherwise, the atmosphere and greenery makes you feel like you want to take stroll everytime. Shuttle busses are life savior.

Reply from University Village OSU

Guys, check this village out! This is a great place to live for new students! Shuttle is running almost everyday and kroger is located very close to the village.