I love living in UV so much. U-Village is a four-story coeducational apartment building housing 425 residents. It is part of a project of the Wedum Foundation, a non-profit family foundation that has designed this facility to provide residential access for U of M students. U-Village is located near several sports arenas and Stadium Village (a local shopping and eating area). U-Village is easily accessible by foot, bike, free campus connector and shuttle system, and soon to be completed - light rail. U-Village opened its doors in the summer of 1999 and the first U of M student residents took occupancy in September, 1999.

Love the apartment. Great community. Plenty to do near by, and still close enough to campus to go on the weekends. They hold great events and the people near by are all cool

you need to lower the rent. It is very high as compared to others. Heating is poor. Everything else is awesome. Also, you should either decrease resident life fees or keep it minimum for people not using your services

Insulation not so good. Probably because of the ages of the property. Activity is not bad. But the movie night every time is Thursday night. I have classes that night. Can it be like sometimes different nights in a week ?

Hi all, I have had a best community experience here at university village apartments. The surrounding is safe and the apartments are close to Kroger, Big lots , Applebees, Subway, Mc Donalds's and many other food places. However, the thing I love the most about UV is their shuttle service and socials. It makes my living easier and fun.

Been a member for 2 years and have really enjoyed my stay. The maintenance crew is great! If you come across a problem, they are always available and get the job done quickly.

It is awesome to live here in UV. Finally after 2 months of dilemma and hardship I am happy enough to live here in UV. It is so convenient and very much friendly environment.

UV had maintained a safe and relaxed environment. Staff is helpful and everything is at a hands distance. Living at UV has been a good experience overall.

Very good experience so far - we're looking forward to the new rec center, and have been very happy with the bus service. The mail situation could be improved, but we're not sure how. It would be nice if there was a locked mail room that packages could be stored in until residents go to pick them up.

As an international students, I come to US unknown of many things and UV clients help me a lot. Shuttle bus is convenient and always on time so it help me not be late for the classes. UV have many activities. I like the activities very much.

University Village OSU is a good place to live. Everything you need close to you: supermarket, restaurants, clothes stores, and also pubs...

good .The purpose of an evaluation essay is to demonstrate the overall quality (or lack thereof) of a particular product, business, place, service, or program. While any evaluation involves injecting some form of opinion, if an evaluation is done properly, it should not come across as opinionated. Instead, the evaluation should seem reasoned and unbiased. The key to making this happen, and therefore the key to a good investigative essay, is establishing clear and fair criteria, judgments, and evidence. Criteria (the plural of criterion) means establishing what the ideal for the product/place/service/etc. should be. In other words, it means demonstrating what one should expect as the ideal outcome. Having clear criteria is what keeps an evaluation from feeling less like an opinion. For example, if I am evaluating a restaurant, I want to establish the criteria (quality of food, service, price, cleanliness, etc.) that any good restaurant will adhere to; this criteria can then be applied to the specific restaurant I am evaluating.

It is very good to live in here and very convenient to go to school! You can choose to live alone or with roommates. The facilities are new and if there is a problem you can just make a phone call and then UV will send people to fix it! The shuttle which runs around the university is very convenient for us.

Wonderful!!! Staffs are nice! The area is safe and quiet which is perfect for a studious grad student. The only problem is that maintenance can be slow sometimes.

It's affordable and safe. But some maintanance has to be done. I also love the facilities and tailgates. I will definitely refer UV to my other friends.

The faculty is nice. But the facilities of my hoyse are old. btw no heaters,I have to use AC the whole winter!!!!!!and sound insulation is really bad.

University village is awesome place to be especially for an international scholar like me. Very convenient shuttle service is the highlight and the nearby grocery store and the fitness center make it an ideal place to live with family. Thank You.

good it 's Benin good . The repair is fast staff is friendly and equipment is good. People are friendly. The decoration of the apartment is good

Activities for away games like tailgating and watching the game on a monitor and screen Bigger gym Lounging areas Other outdoor activities Study rooms

So far so good. I hope it's not fake. Our hot water stop working the other day and it took till the end of the day for them to actually come out and fix it for us which is a bit crazy. But it didn't get fixed Finally. There was a water leak in our ceiling and there is a ceiling stain on it now which we told them and has not been fixed. They heater barely works but I don't get cold too easy.

I love it here. I feel safe in my apartment and it's a friendly community. I feel safe that I can park my car in a parking lot instead of on a one way road.

So far I've had a really good time here at UV, there's always fun activities we can participate in and we haven't had any major problems with our apartment.

University village is a wonderful place for OSU student. I have never thought the great convenience it brought to me by the bus service. The bedroom is comfortable as well.

Overall, UV is doing a good job. The apartments are nice, comfortable for students. The neighborhood of UV is quite and suitable to live. The management team is nice.

Extremely happy with the maintenance, bus service, frequent tail gates and engagement activities like hot air balloon ride, cedar trip etc. The maintenance people are so helpful that they are at our service whenever we need them.