On site parking is for free and there are Car2Go parking spots on street. Shuttle is convenient most of the time. It has been a good experience overall.

Reply from University Village OSU

I think the living environment in UV is pretty nice. I like tranquility at night and the smell of grass in summer. The transportation to the campus is also great.

Reply from University Village OSU

University village is a great place for Ohio State Students to stay as they move off campus. The buses to campus are essential for those who don't have cars. The amenities are also great such as the new pool!

Reply from University Village OSU

Nice SERVICE! UV is very near to OSU, quiet and safe, I love the events and activities UV puts on because it really makes me feel important and a part of the UV community.

Reply from University Village OSU

your services is very good,each people is very good. Here I made a lot of friends. And every morning, I can run around the University Village. I LIKE SHANNON~~~~~~OHOH.

Reply from University Village OSU

University village accommodations are one of the best in columbus Ohio, University Village place is just next to Ohio state Univirsity on campus housing. There are many felexible facilities that Universityl Village provid whatever suits u from studio to 3 bedrooms rents. Also, there is free maintenance, free bus ride to campus every 20 minutes, free swimming pool and free fitness machines, onternet and computer till 10 pm.the eara is so safe and clean. Their are 4 nearbay grocorioys such as Kroger, Big Lost , Meddil Eastren grousery. In addition you can enjoy the test of diffrent kind and well known resturants such as Apple peese, Macdonalds, Can's, Caffe Kabol, Mexican food Restaurant. Morover, you can enjoy hair cut salon or Tan salon or nail and hands car salon or tennis playing , or you can go to the bar and have bear with some freinds.for muslims there are Masjed for myslims next to University village on Riverview street.

Reply from University Village OSU

Love University Village, its avery scalm and safe place. They offer free bus transportation every 20 minutes. Morover swiming ball, gym and free computer lab. Theere are diffrente options for people who want to live here. Either you can take astudio, 1 bedroom , or 2 bedrooms. Its very nice place here. Kroger and Big lots is only steps fromthe village and many good resturants like cane's, pizza,and kafe kapol or Macdonalds and a mexican resturant. If you wana play tennis or go to hair salon or take care ur nail everything is available.

For an international student starting up in OSU, University Village is just fabulous! Convenient shuttles and great environment, not to mention the nice people around here!

Reply from University Village OSU

i love the environment at university village. The people living here are so friendly. University village also have a lot of facilities to the people living here. I cant wait to use the swimming pool behind my house this summer.

Reply from University Village OSU

The staffs are very nice to our residents each time we ask for help. The movie night for each month is really appreciated. We had great memory at the AMC!

Reply from University Village OSU

I really have enjoyed my experience at University Village. It is a very comfortable and reasonable place to live given the quiet, convenient location and amenities.

Reply from University Village OSU

The university village have an on time bus schedule, there will be an email if the bus came late. There are a lot of fun activities offfered by the uv

Reply from University Village OSU

I love living at University Village so much that I renewed again for next year. UV is far enough away from campus to be quiet, but close enough to still feel like a student. I love the events and activities UV puts on because it really makes me feel important and a part of the UV community.

Reply from University Village OSU

The staff is super friendly and helpful. The maintenance is prompt and efficient. The environment is clean, elegant, and well-maintained. The shuttle service is very convenient and a life-saver for people work at OSU. The apartment interior is properly maintained as well. Overall, all is good. I only wish the rent hadn't increased for renewed tenants.

Reply from University Village OSU

I love this complex, but I haven't been thrilled that the rent goes up each year. The bus service is a plus and I like how there are many activities that are posted. Maintenance is always great when they finally show up. Overall, I'm very pleased with the complex.

Reply from University Village OSU

I think university village is kept clean and beautiful. Bus service is great and have a lot of activities such as parties, free food. It's great living here

Reply from University Village OSU

Love this place, maintenance is awesome. Only wish we could have pets. The shuttle system is so helpful, I use it almost every day. I like how close Kroger is.

Reply from University Village OSU

UV is a great place to live if you can spend a few bucks more. The neighborhood is well maintained and staff are friendly. They help us when needed.

Reply from University Village OSU

Overall a nice place to live. The shuttle is very convenient and it's not hard to get to campus. Don't have really big complaints. That's all

Reply from University Village OSU

University Village is a safe community and the apartment was very clean. I wish it were closer to campus, but the bus system to campus is very convenient and always on time.

Reply from University Village OSU

Pretty good. The apartment is clean and well maintenance. I enjoy the beautiful trees on the ground. However, my apartment is so noisy, for the shuttle buses usually make noise before 7 o'clock. Totally, it is a good place for foreigners like me to live in.

Reply from University Village OSU

Staffed with friendly and responsive personnel, University Village is the perfect off-campus location, equipped with seven private shuttles to quickly transport students to and from the OSU campus. From a jam-packed social calendar to a spacious studio, one, two, and three bedroom floor plans, and an awesome outdoor pool and Tiki bar.

Reply from University Village OSU

I love living at UV. It's so convenient with the busing to and from campus. Maintenance is always very quick with any fixes that need to be made. Game days are so much fun at UV!

Reply from University Village OSU

Really easy and nice place for new-comings, markets and restaurants within walk distance, comfort heating during winter, lots of events helping get familiar with life here and great shuttle service! Just it's a little harder to get the time of shuttles than COTA...

Reply from University Village OSU

Friendly. Shuttle bus is always convenient, fast and easy way to go to campus. Maintenance is fast and trustworthy. Some stuffs inside the room are a little bit old, like the air conditioner.