The apartments and maintenance people are great. The price is a little too high which would have been reasonable considering the shuttle & community center, except that most people living here are students and don't really need an additional gym to RPAC.

The UV community is amazing. A peaceful environment with great maintenance. Looking forward to next season's tail gate parties. Definitely recommend staying here.

I have had a great experience with UV thus far and plan to renew my lease for next year. All of the staff in both the leasing office and maintenance have been very helpful and pleasant when I have needed to ask questions or have needed things fixed in my apartment. Overall, I am vary happy with UV!

Its a great community. I have just moved here 3 months back and the facilities here are awesome. They have free food sometimes on Fridays!!!

University village is located in a nice neighborhood, Good amenities, It is close to Kroger and other restaurants such as Fortune, Canes, etc. .

Great community very quite surrounding. Close to Ohio state campus very convenient with access to highway off of Ackerman as well as directly off nort broadway.

The maintenance is very quick to respond and whenever I email in questions, I get a prompt and helpful response. It's been a very positive experience living here.

The University Village apartment complex offers many amenities in addition to their continuous offers for residents. Overall they excel in promotional offers anf amenities but are lacking in their maintenance of their apartments.

I love this place. Staff very friendly. And the shuttle service is very convinient to go to campus and come back. Apartments can be more clean

The apartment is ok but there is always smell in the house without windows open and in the winter you do not really want to open you windows.

Honestly, I give it 5 stars just for letting me have my cat here. It has improved my living experience by 200%. The bus system is great, but I wish they ran later and kept it every 20 minutes (especially during finals week and with COTA changing/ruining their services). I love the keypad on the doors. They make me feel safer knowing that only residences and maintenance can access the building. Actually, UV has improved so much since I moved here. I moved in here in the summer of 2012 and kept thinking I would leave if I could find somewhere that would allow pets, but once UV changed their policy I stopped looking and, even though I am graduating, I still plan on living here for a few years while I look for work. My cat is also tremendously happy here. He knows that it is his home and even he feels safe here. Also, all of the employees are very kind and considerate. Maintenence is wonderful and so are the bus drivers and the people who work in the office. I love it here.

Have not had any problems except maintenance has not fixed my work orders in over a month and occasionally the bus does not come. Also, an improvement would be allowing guests to ride the UV bus.

Great community for students: walking distance to grocery store, frequent bus service, new recreation center, peaceful neighborhood. Maintenance service does have room for improvement though. Overall, I am quite happy with University Village!

The neighborhood is nice and safe. The huge parking space available is a great plus. Also there is not much noise and when I make noise (like when I have friends over) no one complains and is understanding.

I really have no complains about UV. It is a safe and peaceful place, with amenities of a much more expensive community, such as free shuttle rides, a swimming pool, and a new and wonderful resident life center.

Good staff, Nice location, Clean apartments, and Decent landscaping. The bus service is decent and comes in handy when I am at Ohio State. Over all it is a good place to live during my college experence

I would recommend these apartments! It's nice because if there is a problem, maintenance is easy to contact and fixes any problems needed. Having a nice swimming pool is definitely a perk when it gets warm:)

great place to live. the location is great, the room is excellent, the shuttle bus is convenience, the maintenance is fast. also the events are also great

Minimal nuisances, enjoy the weight room, have been treated well for any trouble I had. Only complaint is maintenance made a bit of a mess one time they came to do some routine work.

I am thoroughly enjoying living at University Village Apartments. I was really excited when I first moved in to see the Resident Life Center upon its opening and I was not disappointed. Every issue I have had in my apartment has been promptly taken care of. The people I live around are kind and respectful, even though I do not often interact with them.

Good except they changed the shower heads and the water pressure is so low now. I also really like the new resident life center. I think the hearing is a little weird. Sometimes my room is cold and sometimes it's super hot.

Very convenient for OSU students to take the shuttle to school, and plenty activities to make life more interesting, the maintenance was efficient.

excellent place to live. haven't had a problem so far and plan to live here next year. the only problem is the lack of ability to recycle. It is in a good area and there are many close ammenities

It's very convenient for having the shuttle service so that I don't need to go far to get the cota bus. The apartment is also good but sometimes I could hear some noise like electrical guitar and something like that.

The community is really safe and family friendly. I also believe that the new residential life center is a huge plus. Definitely recommended!