Overall UVillage is convinent and great for commuting to school. It’s centrally located for pretty much everything around Columbus (aka Condados is 6 minutes away)!

The experience in University village is pretty good. The facilities and all. But the maintenance service is bad. It doesn't respond back properly

I really love the activities. The neighborhood is really nice quiet and cute. Buses to campus are very convineint. The residents life center is very nice

It's a nice place to live. The laundry rooms are in every other building so in winter it annoying but otherwise it's not bad. I wish they had a recycling program though.

It's really comfortable. Timely bus service and grocery runs to Kroger have made life so much easier. Monthly movie nights is something I look forward to join.

My initial experience living here was a give or take. One month it was good and the next month it was not so hot. We had some issues in the apartment when we initially moved in, but they fixed them quickly! The ResidentPortal used to break at the first of the month, but they upgraded to a new portal that has a more modern touch, although the iOS app has a poor design.

UV is a great place to live. It is near to the campus and the bus service is really convenient. The newly constructed RLC is a great place to hang out with friends, play games and study.

My experience at UV has been overall great. It's quiet, and the staff is nice and helpful. The events they host for residents are fun, plus the free printing and coffee is awesome.

My experience has been good 🙂. I find the shuttle very useful and timely during the week. In the future, I think you guys should offer us microwaves.

A great and quiet neighborhood, very close to OSU campus and downtown (less than 15 min drive to each), exciting social events, great Resident Life Center

The maintenance request response could be better. The events are great. Transit Service to inidian store(Ex-Patel Brothers) would be very convenient specially in winter. Service could be weekly once at least.

Great facilities, services and reliable staff! The buses are very convenient and study lounge and gym make the location worth it. Very happy here!

i like the place, very close to campus, quiet and clean. the bus availability, fitness center, computer lab all these facilities make the life easy and nice.

I live in UV for two months. It is very happy to live here, because UV provides very good and warm services which let me to feel at home. There are some traffic inconveniences during weekends. It will be better to advance the shuttle leaving time during weekend, like from 9am to 9pm (every 2 hours).

I really enjoyed staying at University Village. I will definitely suggest my friends to live here. Mostly good for who is working in Ohio state University

Living in UV largely feels very good. It is convenient especially for the shuttle to the university and Kroger since I do not drive. The neighbors are almost silent and friendly. Maybe a drawback is the furniture is a little bit old.

I would really love if the units had dish washers. That's the only thing I think UV lacks. Apart from that the resident experience is quite good. The Life center is pretty good with a modern and functional gym. I would recommend this to people who have a relationship to OSU.

The amenities are really good. Bus service makes the commute very convenient. The events like tailgate and ice hockey game helps in communicating with new people.

Good experience overall. Love the Gym and RLC space. It's really convenient. Although apartments are little old and need some rework needs to be done

Before I moved here, I was kinda anxious bc of the reviews. I’ve been here for like 4 months, everything is convenient for me including my place or the community itself

Apartment it's a little old but great price for this location. Staff and residents are friendly and maintenance response fairly quickly to issues.

This place is great. I love the way my unit is set up. The gym and free coffee/ hot cocoa machines in the leasing office is definitely a plus. The study rooms and social events make it enjoyable as well. I don’t like the inspections but that’s the only downside

Overall, I am satisfied with my life in University Village except for noise from the upstairs residents. It is old apartment but in not bad quality.

I like the security, allowance for pets, and the parking is fantastic! But the maintenance is so slow, and the inspections are disruptive and not timely.

The enviroment of University Village very beautiful, livng here is very comfortable and convenient. There have the bus sevice to Ohio State University(OSU) and supermarket every day.