It’s very nice! Wall are kinda thin but it’s alright. The room sizes aren’t that bad. The community center is very nice. The gym is actually pretty good as well as the study areas.

The apartment is the perfect size for one person and close enough to campus to still enjoy those activities. I feel very safe amongst my neighbors. The amenities are definitely an added bonus to get the most bang for your buck as well.

A verygood experience in osu.Great and friendly staff.perfect services including maintenace and clean environment. We will advice other people to come and try.

University Village is a amazing place to live! Their staff and services are awesome! You have all you can need: gym, coffee, bus services and great pool!

great community - they have events and the office building has a nice gym and study spaces with free printing and snacks/coffee. the pool is also very nice

This place is very nice to live at. People are friendly and it's an enjoyable living situation. Though, some of the apartments are a little old and have a few problems inside.

This is a quiet and convenient community. It is suitable for residents who do not own a car. Although the community is not as new as the ones built up on High street, it is still comfortable to live in this place.

Great community. Buildings are somewhat dated but it seems like there's constantly work going on for improvements. Maintenance is always quick to respond.

I have not moved in yet but the leasing staff has been really helpful, both in person and email. However my friends live here and have said good things so hopefully I have the same experience.

The apartment rooms are decent, fairly clean during move in, but not as nice as the model. There are sometimes loud voices in the apartment complex or outside. Visitor parking access is good. For move-outs, I never receive my full security deposit. Clearer expectations should be made for cleaning. Office assistance is helpful and generally pleasant.

So far University Village has been super hospitable. From the moment I walked in the doors to view the apartments for the first time, to helping answer all my questions and concerns, and so much more. I look forward to spending the next couple years here at University Village! They have so much to offer!

University Village is a beautiful, safe community that I enjoy living in as a student. It's helpful having an Resident Life center so I don't constantly have to go to campus to print something or use their busy libraries. There are so many perks to being a resident here, UV makes your life way easier as a student!

I still am enjoying my stay here at UV. The resident life activities are great, the apartments are nice, and the fees are nice. Like in all places there are some things that could be fixed but overall I am happy.

Apartment is decent enough. RLC and others amenities are the USP here. Maintenance is gud but they are not flexible in some aspects. Living here won't be ur worst decision.

University village is very good place to live. I have been living here for more than two years. I would recommend New students joining at OSU.

UV is a great place to live. It is near to the campus and the bus service is really convenient. The newly constructed RLC is a great place to hang out with friends, play games and study.

Our apartment has met all of our expectations so far. The staff has been very helpful throughout the leasing entire process and move in process.

Great Environment where the staff actually listens to their residents and comes up with fun opportunities for everyone to be a part of. Glad to be living here a second year in a row.

I have appreciated the quickness of maintenance and how the apartments look on the outside. I also appreciate the amount of light the windows give to the apartment. Something I wish was back was the Kroger within walking distance.

I believe that University Village is a great place to live. I find that the location is well placed in the heart of Columbus. Rent is pricey.

This is an awesome place for living. I have been lived here for about 1 year, and I would love to continue leasing in University Village during the next year.

Nice, safe community atmosphere with reasonable amenities such as pool, dog, park, and new residence center. Fitness center is roomy for the space and business center with computers and printing is helpful. However, often times printer seems to be malfunctioning.

It’s very convenient living here. The shuttles pick up us to school and kroger. The neighbors are very friendly, There are many interesting activities, for example, go to cinema, free food and drinks. When you are just one person studying here, it’s a warm and peaceful home for you.

Good apartment. Low price. Near OSU. Good apartment. Low price. Near OSU. Good apartment. Low price. Near OSU. Good apartment. Low price. Near OSU. Good apartment. Low price. Near OSU.

Good apartments near OSU. Low price. A good place if you do not want to drive. Good apartments near OSU. A good place if you do not want to drive.