Great community. The apartments are good and the maintenance is excellent. The maintenance department resolves any issues quickly. The resident life Center and the shuttles to campus and Kroger are good

This is stupid why do I have to write 140 characters. So I’m just gonna write random words because why not. Peanut brittle. Mocha latte. Muffin top.

The place is really beautiful. The neighbors are pretty helpful as well. The community environment has been maintained to high standards and I am pretty sure I will be renewing my lease here.

Uiniversity vilage is peaceful, and j love walking around the neighborhood. The staff are all so friendly and welcoming. I love studying at UV for finals because they offer free coffee which helps me stay up and study.

Great place to live. I really enjoy the twenty-four access to the gym. The only thing that should be changed is adding a smith machine in the gym.

Great apartments for students and provides shuttle service to campus and Kroger/target. Pet-friendly and secure neighborhood. Hosts tailgates, October fest and organizes trips.

Definitely a great community. A lot of activities are put on to keep everybody connected. People are definitely friendly which makes it an even more enticing place to stay

Resident life at university village has been overall a good experience! The location is perfect, I’ve had really great success with UV’s maintenance when I need something done or have questions. Resident Life opportunities are really great and such a perk of living at UV. I do however wish there was a recycling program and maybe more light in the parking lots for safety.

UV Management is great and very accommodating to the residents. The community/social activities are nicely scheduled. The new maintenance team is great and managed well. We love our new apartment. Thank you all!

The apartment is safe, convenient and comfortable. Thus, it is a good choice for you to select the UV. It also provide the gym for you to have a sport. In addition, it also provide fo us the shuttle to go to the school and supermarket. So it is very easy for you to have a good life here.

It gives a feeling of safety to stay in University Village. Though few of my resident friends told me about lifting of their giftcard deliveries from their doors, so need to be cautious about it.

Uiversity village is so covenient for the students who do to have car. The house is also very clean and the atmosphere here is beautiful. Great experience.

Best place to live close to the campus. Too many perks for living at the University Village. Bus facility to campus, Kroger, and weekly shopping trips!!

Excellent amenities. And the community feels very safe. Bussing to the OSU campus very convenient and reliable. Maintenance works very hard, but it does take some time for maintenance requests to be filled.

I've been at UV now for about 3 months and have loved it so far! There have been little maintenance issues here and there but with that said, maintenance is pretty quick about getting to you and fixing things all the while being friendly. The community is just the same as living on campus. Everyone around is basically a college student at OSU. It's quiet all the time too. The buses are super convenient so you don't have to pay for parking on campus and it runs all day long. All in all I think it's been a great place to live thus far!

The one bedroom cost is overly expensive, especially for the area comps. But overall it’s a safe area and that my number 1 criteria after previous housing situations. The fact that rent is increased based on how long it takes to renew is ridiculous; if that’s the case then there shouldn’t be a renewal deadline at all. Maintenance and staff are great, and the apartment is comfortable enough, even if it’s extremely small compared to housing of the same price point.

University village has many great amenities and always strives to listen to their tenants and improve on any and all concerns. Great experience living here!

A safe place with kind people Maintenance office is fast in reply to any problem that can occur Shuttle service is great Place is always clean and handsome Life center is a nice place

I love living in University Village! I have had nothing but excellent service here, from the time I moved in to anytime I’ve needed some maintenance help. When I moved in, I was so surprised because the apartment was super clean (a rarity around OSU) and the staff here have always been eager to help with whatever I need. I plan on living here for at least 2 more years.

The staff responses quickly and people working at the office are always friendly. The busses are really convenient for going to campus and back.

hello, i m residing in UV since two months and its my first time in US . This Place has cooperative staff , maintenance is very nice , the services are on time . RLC is a center where i visit regularly and meet different people. there r many activities organized nd i really enjoy dem. Gym and other amenities are also very nice . The environment of UV is pleasant n safe place to live in

The environment in UV is beautiful and comfortable. And there are many activities organized by University Village every month, so I really enjoy the life in UV

University Village is a mostly pleasant community. The location is not as prime as it was when I moved here owing to the closing of the Kroger plaza, but that was not under the complex's control. Maintenance could be conducted in a more organized and prompt fashion.

Could be better when renewing and looking for roommates since they dont help you and you have to find your roommates yourself which can be stressful

I'm very glad to have chosen University Village as my first residence place in the United States. I definitely recommend living here and being part of such an awesome community.