UV is great place for student ,I like the maintenance service they response so fast and the environment is safe and clean . I would recommend for everyone it’s really nice apartment and the shuttle service is so great .staff members are very friendly and helpful.

Great Place to live. I have no negative feedback about the property and living areas. Always quiet at all times. Great workout facilities and also free coffee

I surprisingly love the community more than I thought I would. Most of the residents are respectful and respect each other and the pool area is super nice. The one thing that I would hope would be better was the laundry. Some of the machines on the app don’t show up or show up busy even when they are not so that sucks.

Community centre is good, I like the ambience. Computers in good working condition. Fitness centre needs more treadmills- almost always full during the peak hours (late evening). Bus service is extremely helpful

I really enjoy the quality of apartment and community. Resident Life Center staff is helpful with any questions or issues. Only issue I have is the distance to campus, but the buses help with that.

The location is convenient because of how close it is to campus and the community is very safe. However, maintenance is a bit slow to follow through.

It's a good place to live, it's quiet, maintenance works fairly well. You have a shuttle bus that picks you up and drops you off campus, so that's a big advantage, specially in the winter. There are many activities during the year for students (like going to the movies, amusement parks, zoo, etc for free*) and the amenities of the resident Life center include free* coffee/hot chocolate/tea, study rooms, printing station (black and white only), a 24h gym, and a pool (only during the summer). There are laundry facilities only in certain buildings, so you should ask before moving, so that you know if your building has one or if you have to go to another to do laundry. The great thing about laundry is that you don't need coins, you just use an app and pay with your credit/debit card. As a personal appreciation, I feel that the apartments are pretty old, small and expensive for what you get. They don't have centralized air conditioning or dishwasher as other apartments in the same price range around OSU. Furthermore, they charge you with a monthly "utilities" fee of $150 that only includes gas, trash and water, that I think is crazy. You could say that the price is justified because of all the extra activities that you have access to, but you pay an *extra yearly fee for them, so they aren't really free.

I lived here for one year from 2011-2012 and overall it was a good experience. The staff was really professional and a pleasure to deal with and the rent very affordable. Had some noise problems throughout the entire year I was there (the walls seemed really thin) that I just got used to and had some minor maintenance issues as well that were usually fixed promptly. The actual apartments and appliances themselves were very dated - but it's hard to complain given the price I was paying for rent. Would definitely recommend for a young professional or someone looking to rent a decent place on a budget.

I love this place. It is cosy and safe. The shuttle services are perfect for people with no cars. The work-out center is good and close to my apartment.

Wish maintenance was quicker at responding, especially on emergency like when your sink is spewing up water. Over all it is a great place to live!

Staying at University Village gives safe and homely feeling. It can surely be recommended. This is a cool and peaceful place and it is becoming better. Thanks to manager n staff.

University Village is a nice place to live, specially for students. They keep trying to make it a better place. On the basis of our 4 year long stay here we can say it is one of the best rented place in town.

The neighborhood is excellent. The village is safe. I like the Work-out center and resident life center. The starbucks coffee there is good.

It is awesome! Very simple to get rewarded for simple things and obtain gift cards. I will defiantly recommend to my family and friends. It’s also free!

+ The rental cost is a decent price for students + I like the printer service at RLC + 24 hours Gym is very useful + The RLC has some sports and games - Maintenance timing should be made robust + shuttle to Kroger is convenient

So far, I am loving University Village. It was a rough start with the issue I had moving into my first apartment then having to switch to a temp, and now being in my new apartment. I love it! It is extremely homey and I am just so happy here!

very good! the environment in the university village is beautiful. the people here is very nice. the gym and study room in the leasing office could provide a chance for us to exercise and study!

Staff at UV leasing is always super nice and helpful! The apartmemnt are comfy with plenty of room. The swimming pool is about the perfect size and I love that they always have chairs to lay out in!

There were minor flaws, however, the staff handled every issue in a respectful and timely manner. I love my apartment so much! It is the perfect amount of space. There are always great resident life activities so that keeps me busy when I need a break from school!

So far I have really enjoyed my experience living at University Village. The quiet neighborhood feeling is nice, and everyone I’ve met is friendly. Plus, the coffee is an added bonus!

Maintennance is great and the grounds are very well kept. Apartments feel safe and have an overall homey feel. Love the resident life building!

Very nice apartment complex. My building is super quiet. The floors are thin so you might hear some footsteps in the apartment above you. Other than that, I love it here.

This was a great experience the swimming pool during summers are really fun the Events organized by resident life center are pretty great as well

UV is a great place to live, quiet neighborhood, amazing facilities, pool, buses and a lot of events that help people make friends. The apartments are in good conditions and very clean.

UV is a great place to live in. It has almost all the amenities you'll need. My experience has been pleasing so far. I will recommend UV to my friends