UV has a lot of great things for their residents, and always planning great events. It's a generally quiet place to live as well which is really nice.

This platform is a great feature. So far I have enjoyed how responsive everyone at University Village has been to everything from maintenance requests to getting rid of SimpleBills. It seems like the management really values resident opinions and takes them seriously when making decisions.

Good place to live near to university. Maintaince is good with friendly workers. They fulfill our needs on time. Residents life center is awesome

Pretty good facility including swimming pool and gym. Clean environment and convenient shuttle bus. Made lots of kind friends in this wonderful community

I think university village is a great company to work with. They are very easy to get along and communicate with which makes me feel at home. University village has great affordable price packages to suit everyones needs.

Great living experience, friendly staff, amazing amenities, and great location! University Village provides many services that make it so great to live here. They have the shuttle to OSU campus, the new resident life center is amazing, and it is right next to Krogers!

It has been a great experience living in university village with intime shuttle bus, lot of fun activity and kind friend living around. Pretty recommended.

UV bus is always on time and their service is good. The rent and extra cost that are charged are on a higher side, but the apartment that we have is quite good

UV is clean, quiet and cozy. A beautiful place to live. They have an amazing life center where you can study., workout, tan and relax. Other benefits out the pool, Starbucks coffee and all the parties they have with free food and other items.

The apartment is good. But the rental is a little high. The UV is relatively safe than other places around the Ohio State campus. So it's good for international graduate students or visiting scholar to live here.

I wish there was more activities around the complex to meet other people around the neighborhood. Additionally, I wish the roads were better kept as they are really bad.

I really like University Village as a hole so far. All the staff are very helpful and easy to talk to. Wish there was laundry in every building.

Overall, I feel as though University Village does an amazing job of working with us, as renters. Whenever I have an issue or question, I have always been able to get help from either the rental office team or maintenance and issues seem to be handled fairly quickly, which is great. Thanks so much!

Convenient in terms of traveling back and forth between campus, the efficiency of maintenance, and grocery. The whole community is pleasantly quiet in general.

The new life center is very nice. I like that the computers have mice now, and the printing is very convenient. The 24 hr gym is also a big plus.

It is an amazing place to live. Near OSU campus, nice building, nice community, and easy maintenance when you have trouble. It's also easy to shop groceries. And, the new resident center is great.

The environment is great! I likes the convenience nearby the OSU. And the stuff are very kind for help us. Comparing with other rent house, the rent fee is fare, including many benefits.

Is good place to live, they have a great residential life center, office people are always helpful with everything. Great pool, a brand new residential center. A lot events to meet people and have fun.

Love living at University Village! The work out facility is great and the location is perfect! The staff are very accommodating and are always trying to find ways to please the residents. Almost every week there are events put on by Univ. Village, pretty cool.

I love living here. The benefits and location are fantastic. I use the bus services all the time. The new resident life center is really great and a nice place to hang out or study. Everyone that works here is really great and helpful.

convenient location, easy commute, nice environment. love the new recreation center. maintenance react relatively quick to repairing requests. it's pet friendly.

This is a great place to live and the new community center is great! I think that the community center is really the best part of living here and the gym is great!

This is a good place to live! Kroger and a lot of restaurants are super close! Also UV got a good gym which opens 24 hours! I have been living here for one and a half years and will be living here till 2018! Recommend this place!

I've been living at UV for 3 years and I've had nothing but the best experience. It's safe, pet friendly and has great amenities! The staff at the leasing office are great and very helpful.

Living in UV is very convenient. There are shuttles running everyday, so don't need to worry about driving or parking. Now there is a new resident life center with a brand new fitness center. I like living here.