Is good place to live, they have a great residential life center, office people are always helpful with everything. Great pool, a brand new residential center. A lot events to meet people and have fun.

Love living at University Village! The work out facility is great and the location is perfect! The staff are very accommodating and are always trying to find ways to please the residents. Almost every week there are events put on by Univ. Village, pretty cool.

I love living here. The benefits and location are fantastic. I use the bus services all the time. The new resident life center is really great and a nice place to hang out or study. Everyone that works here is really great and helpful.

convenient location, easy commute, nice environment. love the new recreation center. maintenance react relatively quick to repairing requests. it's pet friendly.

This is a great place to live and the new community center is great! I think that the community center is really the best part of living here and the gym is great!

This is a good place to live! Kroger and a lot of restaurants are super close! Also UV got a good gym which opens 24 hours! I have been living here for one and a half years and will be living here till 2018! Recommend this place!

I've been living at UV for 3 years and I've had nothing but the best experience. It's safe, pet friendly and has great amenities! The staff at the leasing office are great and very helpful.

Living in UV is very convenient. There are shuttles running everyday, so don't need to worry about driving or parking. Now there is a new resident life center with a brand new fitness center. I like living here.

I think the new resident life center is fantastic! I love how there are so many different places to study. I think one thing that can be improved is the heat policy. There were several instances where I felt I wanted to turn my heat on but could not because all of the units are turned on at the same time. I feel that my EAS bill is pretty high for not being able to control my heat until almost November. Overall, though, I've had a great experience with UV so far.

Like the Buckeye spirit, University Village is designed around a sense of tradition, community, and unparalleled happiness. They are deeply rooted in Columbus, Ohio’s rich history, and offer students at The Ohio State University and nearby colleges the sense of belonging and appreciation. Built in 1959, University Village was first brought to OSU with one goal in mind: housing Ohio’s best.

The university village is a convinient place to live in. It has a very useful shuttle bus system and supermarkets are around the community. It hold different activities for the residents. Glad to live here.

Great place to live! Shuttle service is nice and the new recreational center is gorgeous. Apartments are priced well compared to others in the area

I have lived here for about four years now. Any issue I've had with the apartment, the maintenance staff has fixed. Rent is more manageable than the surrounding areas. The property is much safer than many other places

Not a bad place to be it has great people that work here people do not bother you and Saturday tailgates for games. Can't really ask for much more with an awesome place like this.

I really enjoy living at UV. The bus transportation is convenient, the outing events are great, the tailgates are fun, and the new resident center is awesome!

I like the upgrades the community is making and I like how convenient the online pay is, as well as the shuttle busses and the new leasing off.

This place is just cool. Can you make this a good thing and place to come, then just come here and make yourself at home. The shuttle is also fantastic.

Great experience. Amazing staff. Love the tailgates. The new community building is beautiful and fun. Maintainace is always comes same day. Haven't had a problem since I moved in.

University village is a safe and convenient place for osu students to live in there. The area is really beautiful and clean. The maintenance are really good. We love living here.

I have only been living here for about a month and a half, but so far, I'm loving it! You all are doing an excellent job of keeping everyone happy!

This is a very nice place! The newly renovated apartments are really nice. Everyone living at the apartments is super nice as well! Honestly, everyone at the location is nice so far.

Calm and friendly atmosphere, nice people, convrnient shuttle, beautiful area, easy access to essentials, safe and secure, good in overal !!

No complaints per say, but not perfect... 1 bedroom furnished apartments are great and clean but the "common areas" (halways and laundry room) could use some work.

You are doing amazing. I believe this is a nice way of collaborating different living places so that you can come up with more ideas of making life easy for new people who are thinking to live in your community apartments.

Maintenance on Sundays please. Stock nine volt batteries in office for smoke detectors when they get low because maintenance is closed on sundays