Have not had any problems except maintenance has not fixed my work orders in over a month and occasionally the bus does not come. Also, an improvement would be allowing guests to ride the UV bus.

Great community for students: walking distance to grocery store, frequent bus service, new recreation center, peaceful neighborhood. Maintenance service does have room for improvement though. Overall, I am quite happy with University Village!

The neighborhood is nice and safe. The huge parking space available is a great plus. Also there is not much noise and when I make noise (like when I have friends over) no one complains and is understanding.

I really have no complains about UV. It is a safe and peaceful place, with amenities of a much more expensive community, such as free shuttle rides, a swimming pool, and a new and wonderful resident life center.

Good staff, Nice location, Clean apartments, and Decent landscaping. The bus service is decent and comes in handy when I am at Ohio State. Over all it is a good place to live during my college experence

I would recommend these apartments! It's nice because if there is a problem, maintenance is easy to contact and fixes any problems needed. Having a nice swimming pool is definitely a perk when it gets warm:)

great place to live. the location is great, the room is excellent, the shuttle bus is convenience, the maintenance is fast. also the events are also great

Minimal nuisances, enjoy the weight room, have been treated well for any trouble I had. Only complaint is maintenance made a bit of a mess one time they came to do some routine work.

I am thoroughly enjoying living at University Village Apartments. I was really excited when I first moved in to see the Resident Life Center upon its opening and I was not disappointed. Every issue I have had in my apartment has been promptly taken care of. The people I live around are kind and respectful, even though I do not often interact with them.

Good except they changed the shower heads and the water pressure is so low now. I also really like the new resident life center. I think the hearing is a little weird. Sometimes my room is cold and sometimes it's super hot.

Very convenient for OSU students to take the shuttle to school, and plenty activities to make life more interesting, the maintenance was efficient.

excellent place to live. haven't had a problem so far and plan to live here next year. the only problem is the lack of ability to recycle. It is in a good area and there are many close ammenities

It's very convenient for having the shuttle service so that I don't need to go far to get the cota bus. The apartment is also good but sometimes I could hear some noise like electrical guitar and something like that.

The community is really safe and family friendly. I also believe that the new residential life center is a huge plus. Definitely recommended!

Safe and convenient location. Free shuttle to campus, including holidays and weekends. Brand-new Resident Life Center hosts a 24-hour fitness center.

The shuttle service and grocery stores in work distance are the main reasons for me to choose to live in university village. The neighbourhood is quiet in general.

I love my apartment as far as size and up to date furnishings. I wish the complex was a little bit closer to campus and it would be perfect.

This has been a very pleasant experience. But I do need maintenance assistance. I have an issue with my refrigerator screeching. Help please

Best Service so far. Every staff cooperates and delivers an impeccable experience. The shuttle service is a great feature to have available if you don't have a car or just don't want to pay for the parking.

Leasing office has been much friendlier compared to how they were two years ago (one of the reasons I moved out). But the new office and the new agents working the leasing office have left such a positive impression on me this year that I've decided to renew my lease. Keep up the good work.

UV is a quiet community with a large number of students who are dedicated to their studies. It is in a safe area with great amenities and the shuttle is very convenient.

Community rewards is a neat way to get involved in the community, I like the idea of this! Encourages us to keep updated and to get out and do things

UV is a good place to live that is slightly off campus, but has a very convenient private shuttle service, is very close to a grocery store, and has good apartments with decent maintenance service.

I love all the features and how maintenence is very helpful and fast! The price is a little high, so unfortunately I have to move back home after my lease but I would love to stay longer if I could.

Overall a great place to live in. Great location, great facilities, peaceful neighborhood, convenient transportation to campus. But sometimes I am really confused about my utility bills.