The shuttle is really convenient and the environment around this neighborhood is clean and quite. People can easily find Kroger and some good restaurants near UV also. However, the heat during the winter is a little bit annoying. It's sometimes too much but sometimes too little and you can not control it.

Reply from University Village OSU

Splendid surroundings and wonderful services make the University Village OSU a great ideal choice. It's so nice and comfortable whatever in summer or winter.

Reply from University Village OSU

My experience in University Village OSU has been excellent so far. The facilities provided here are more than enough, and it really makes living here a wonderful experience

Reply from University Village OSU

I have been lived University Village for almost one year. It is a safe and beautiful community. Several highlights: shuttle, pool, gym and computer labs. The only problem is that sometimes you can hear your neighbors talking loudly in the night.

Reply from University Village OSU

Great place to live with a lot of community eventsnd areas. Only had some minor problems which were fixed quickly Glad I'm going to get to live here for another year

Reply from University Village OSU

I've been living here for the past 2 years. It's been great. Specifically the maintenance department and the shuttle service. Keep up the good work!

Reply from University Village OSU

Well, the environment is pretty good. As for the interior of the apartment, the space is limited. Safety is no problem since most residents are students.

Reply from University Village OSU

Great job! I've been living here for about 4 years (YES!) and had no trouble with anything at all. The staff are friendly and the environment is overall very nice for students. The shuttle bus is pretty convenient compared to many other housing options.

Reply from University Village OSU

Uv is a great place for new student to live in. Overall experience is pretty good except some small things that did not go as wished. Therefore 4 stars.

Reply from University Village OSU

I love UV! They have great maintenance crew, and the apartments are lovely. I also appreciate the clean lawns and roadways that are maintained.

Reply from University Village OSU

Awesome. I love living in University village. I LOVE THE swimming pool. I love the bus service. I love the gym at the University village leasing office

Reply from University Village OSU

Very nice and convenient location. The hours for the activity center is a bit short, especially on the weekends. Shuttle is pretty good during semesters.

Reply from University Village OSU

it is amazing. it is well maintained. also rent is very less. it has beautiful lawns. it has super facilities. the pool is amazing. it has also gym. free printing.

Reply from University Village OSU

This is a great place to live! I have been living here for 4 years and staffs here are friendly. Also, maintenance is timely. UV shuttle service is of great help!

Reply from University Village OSU

My experience at UV has been great. I especially like the convenience of the shuttle to campus and how fast maintenance comes when we need help

Reply from University Village OSU

good in overall. I like the shuttle bus. It's very convenient to get to OSU campus on weekdays. I also like that it is close to krogers. The maintenance responds fast too.

Reply from University Village OSU

Enjoying life at UV. Feels like home, peaceful and green . Their shuttle service to OSU is great for newcomers. close to market area and food joints

Reply from University Village OSU

I have thoroughly enjoyed my stay here. I love all the amenities and all the stuff you get for living here. I love all the events you have its so much better than anywhere I have lived before.

Reply from University Village OSU

Great community to live. I like the lacality, happy to stay in a community where you are surrounded by full of students which makes you feel still young. Safe place to live so far. Enjoy the events they give us.

Reply from University Village OSU

It's quiet, safe, clean, and the shuttles are convient for those who don't have cars. The apartments are nice and overall its a great place to live.

Reply from University Village OSU

This place is not too bad. There is a Kroger and a Big Lots in walking distance, which makes life easier. Shuttles are nice. But I sincerely wish that the rent can be lowered.

Reply from University Village OSU

Very nice. I do not have a car and the shuttle is really helpful for me to go around osu campus. The pool and several activities are nice as well.

Reply from University Village OSU

It is convenient to go to OSU by shuttle bus especially when you are a newer and you have not have a car, and here is very safe. The environment is good.

Reply from University Village OSU

I have really enjoyed University Village! It is easy to feel at home here. There are always activities to keep you connected to the UV community, which is great!

Reply from University Village OSU

i had a great time living here. i think it is very safe and comfortable. Convenient shuttle services and friendly staff. I would recommend uv to my friends.