University village is a safe and convenient place for osu students to live in there. The area is really beautiful and clean. The maintenance are really good. We love living here.

I have only been living here for about a month and a half, but so far, I'm loving it! You all are doing an excellent job of keeping everyone happy!

This is a very nice place! The newly renovated apartments are really nice. Everyone living at the apartments is super nice as well! Honestly, everyone at the location is nice so far.

Calm and friendly atmosphere, nice people, convrnient shuttle, beautiful area, easy access to essentials, safe and secure, good in overal !!

No complaints per say, but not perfect... 1 bedroom furnished apartments are great and clean but the "common areas" (halways and laundry room) could use some work.

You are doing amazing. I believe this is a nice way of collaborating different living places so that you can come up with more ideas of making life easy for new people who are thinking to live in your community apartments.

Maintenance on Sundays please. Stock nine volt batteries in office for smoke detectors when they get low because maintenance is closed on sundays

This is a great place to live. Staff is friendly and accommodating. The apartment was clean and nice appliances when I moved in. The complex has some community activities and a swimming pool.

Everything is good so far. I do have some complaints. Why is there no guest parking on game days? Where are our guests supposed to park? There is talk about selling parking passes for guests, but that is ridiculous. I also still do not understand why I had to move in 2 weeks later than one of my roommates, but I still had to pay all of August's rent.

University village is a very good place near to campus.its quite and great for people.its very convenient to take the shuttle.All kinds of market and restaurant are around.

Great place! Love that there is a free bus ride to campus, that just makes it easier to go to and from class without having to fight for a parking spot.

University village is a very good place to near to campus. It's quite and great for people. It is very convenient to take the shuttle. All kinds of market and restaurant are around. -

I've only lived here for two weeks and I'm loving it so far. The location and the amenities that UV has to offer really make it convenient and enjoyable to live here.

I have recently moved to Columbus and my friend suggested me University Village as a nice place to live by now finding things good here. Thanks

Since I have arrived at the University Village I am having an awesome experience. The flat is so clean the carpets 3 rooms kitchen and the living room are just awesome.

My experience at UV has been great for the past academic year. The only recommendation that a few of the residents talk about is an outside study area. During the fall and spring, there isn't a spot to study outside due to no furniture. Besides this recommendation, my experience has been great.

University village is one of the best place to stay if you are new to the area or the country. The UV buses are amazing and very reliable and the management staff is very friendly!

UNIVERSITY VILLAGE CAN BE SAID ONE OF THE BEST PLACE TO STAY IN COLUMBUS. SWIMMING POOL, FITNESS CENTER, COMPUTER ROOM AND OTHER FACILITIES ARE GOOD BUT FOR ME THE BUS SERVICE IS LIFELINE OF UV.

Its been OK. Weekend trips are well organized and are a lot of fun. It is just I am not happy about my apartment. Otherwise, the atmosphere and greenery makes you feel like you want to take stroll everytime. Shuttle busses are life savior.

Reply from University Village OSU

Guys, check this village out! This is a great place to live for new students! Shuttle is running almost everyday and kroger is located very close to the village.

the busses are awesome. Very clean. If there was an app to track the location of them that would be awesome since they sometimes feel untimely. Hallways can be musky and gross but living spaces and pool and worth it. Excited to see the new gym

University Village is different from all other places available to stay in Columbus. Active maintenance, big red bus service n peaceful environment makes it real student friendly.

Since I live close to the pool, occasionally people will play volleyball or hang out barbecuing until late in the evening making noise, other than that, I have no complaints, I quite enjoy it.

UV is a gem. Safe and there is a bunch of awesome, free stuff to do year round. If you go to Ohio State, the bus service is invaluable is parking can be difficult. Overall, 5 stars.

Living in UV is very convenient. UV provides a lot of fun activities and thoughtful services. The staff are so nice and helpful! I like the lab.