Living in UV has been a great experience. The shuttle service has saved the day for me many a times. The trips organized by them are great. Also amenities like the pool and the gym help a lot.

I really like my apartment, but they seem to kinda be falling apart and definitely need some Rennovations and pest control. But besides that, the living here is great

I have only been living in UV for a month now. But I am having a good time here! It's always clean and beautiful outside, the buses are always on time and kroger, big lots etc. are just a 2 min walk away.

I love living at university village. We are renewing our lease too! I love all the events and gathering we have its very good for international people and to make friends.

I really love where I live. We have great neighbors and it's a great community. I love all that university village has to offer. It makes it an even better time! The maintenance is very helpful as well as all the workers

The bus services are great but sometimes the bus schedules on holidays or weekends should be sent via email letting residents know about the new schedule

It is convenient to take the shuttle to school. While the facilities in the University Village is a little old. Sometimes it would broke and waster our time to ask for help. What make me sad is I have waited for the worker to repair our bathroom for 3 days. I have called the emergency call, while it still needs 3 days. But, except the facilities, other things would be okay.

You are very good, especially the staff of your company are very friendly and the envirenment is very beautiful. But for me ,I think the fee every month is too high. thank you.

Overall speaking, the University Village is providing a secure and sound living environment for the residents here. I am satisfied with the management here.

I think UV is an excellent place to live. Good location, fair enough prices when you share a room with a roommate. But I do think the fee to replace lost ID cards for bus access for $50 is a little hefty.

Thank u for the shuttle services! Thank you for the shuttle services! Thank you for the shuttle services! Thank you for the shuttle services!

I like that we have shuttles taking us to school and back home everyday. So convenient! And the neighbourhold is quite safe. A little noisy because of the nearby constructions...And 5-min walk to Kroger!

All is great. Just a little noisy since my apartment is so close to the cota stop. And I also could hear clearly when someone is taking shower..

This will be my second year here at University Village, and as of right now I would have to say that I like living here. The community is nice and there are weekly things to do. The only problem I have is the pet policy. There are no cats or dogs allowed, yet i see people with them all the time in their apartments.

University Village is a great place for students living off-campus at OSU. Its location is very strategic, close to highway, and has a free shuttle to campus is one of the many things that makes me feel UV is the best place to live in Columbus.

You are doing so so awesome that its too much. I like the trips and the pool parties etc. Keep up the good work. Maintenance is sometimes slow in responding.

The field trips are really good. I really enjoyed the Zoombeybay Field trip, it was lot of fun. I appreciate the quick maintenance service. The pool parties are also very refreshing.

This is wonderful experience of living here in UV. great environment and beautiful view and friendly staffs. i have been here for one year with one year contract. it is quit convenient to buy something in Kroger and big lots

I've been living at university village for 5 years. I like the location and the neighborhood. I love the trees here. Besides, The shuttle bus is so convenient.

Experience is really good especially the events that are conducted by University Village. I really liked the recent trip to zoombezi bay. The improvement can be by providing a cleaning of the house every month or every six month.

Almost good. Most places are clean and there are some activities hosted by UV. The things I don't like are the maintenance apartment works so slowly and inefficiently.

University village has been my home for couple of years since I started to study at Ohio State University. It is the best option in terms of location and their maintenance has been always helpful.

It is a wonderful experience to be here at UV. Almost everything is praiseworthy including services, staff, events and of course the apartments.

It is a safe and peaceful community with very fast maintenance! Very good for students as UV has its own shuttle service to the university. Only downside is that few apaprtments are old, that is not a big issue as maintenance responds to the requests immediately.

It's been an awesome stay here at UV OSU! I've enjoyed the facilities and experience in this past year, appreciate the friendliness as well!