I love it here! UV is one of the best places to rent for OSU students. I really love the student center and the busses. I really want to keep living here until I'm finished with my career at OSU.

Reply from University Village OSU

Convenient commutation between OSU and apartment. Nice resident activity center. Old house. So so leasing office and maintenance support. Recommend for first year off campus housing.

We love the community here as well as speedy maintenance crew! We always receive help if and when needed. Not one noise complaint and it is pet friendly.

Reply from University Village OSU

I love the perks of living at UV!. From breakfast and coffee being provided at the Resident Life Center to Thirsty Thursdays at the pool you guys are always thinking about the residents.

Great community and a very safe place. Don't forget there's a pool with great people. The workers always nice and smiling. Great place to live

Reply from University Village OSU

Although I haven't begun living here yet, I have had nothing but a great experience so far. Everyone was so helpful in showing me the place and getting me all set up to sign a lease. I can't wait to move in come August time

Loving the activities for the summer! I love that I am able to bring over a guest for thirsty thursdays or the LC. The dog waste bins could use a little extra attention. Thank you!

Reply from University Village OSU

This is good. Cause I lived somewhere else before and I found the place inconvenient before compared to UV which has lots of restaurants, market.

Reply from University Village OSU

It's a nice and safe community. The red shuttles take us to school and bring us back everyday. Besides, it is very close to the Kroger which makes life easier.

I have appreciated how much university billage has to offer. I have loved the RLC and have taken advantege of it for studying, meeting new people, and the free things they provide there! I also appreciate how much the residents are friendly and want to meet others.

Decent place, slightly on the pricier side. Decent amenities. I have never struggled to fill 140 chars on tweets, but sure am for this review.

Nice place to live, feels safe, a lot of parking. Just gets a little loud and feels a little dorm-like sometimes but overall I would recommend!

Nice place to be at. Location of the apartments is the biggest plus. Staff are friendly, resident life center is well equipped and awesome place to hang at

One of the benefits of living in University Village is the convenience of shuttle bus. Lazy persons like me can always rush out in the last minite.

I have lived here for about four years. It is safe, familiar, and the leasing staff works with you. Special events, pool, and new resident life center are all pretty cool

I just renewed for my 4th year here at UV! I love all of the improvements being done to make the community more Eco-friendly and updated. Great place to live!

It's definitely great being so central to the city of Columbus and the shuttle to campus every day is awesome. I haven't had any real problems living here the last year. The walls are pretty thin though and the price is high for the square footage you get.

Staying at University Village Columbus gives feeling of safety. The new RLC building is a good attraction. I think UV should start the events like movie night.

I am Very happy to find and live at UV. UV provides good facilities like gym, bus, swimming pool, free food and tailgates during football matches.

Reply from University Village OSU

Great Amenities and Proximity to campus. Additional fees/sublet fees are a little high. Great gym and study rooms as well! Well ventilated apartments!

The apartments are very expensive for what you get, I was lucky and got a newer one but some of the other (older) ones are terrible and need renovated before charging as much as they do. Even with the newer ones it still seems so high.I also don't feel much of a community feeling either.

This is a nice apartment complex. It has a shuttle every 20 mins to OSU, and is quite close to the shopping centre, COTA bus stop and CABS stops.

UV is in a very convenient location for OSU students. its safe and full of friendly people. Renovated RLC is simply awesome and there are plenty of community activities organized by UV office. flip sides are very small houses in terms of carpet area. maintenance is slow sometimes

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut efficitur leo a ante laoreet, at dignissim odio vestibulum. Vivamus gravida accumsan ipsum et imperdiet. Quisque aliquet gravida malesuada. Fusce vel ipsum nec diam cursus consequat id fermentum arcu. Sed tincidunt magna faucibus aliquet faucibus. Cras vitae aliquam erat, a ullamcorper eros. Morbi quis molestie velit. Curabitur et odio felis. Proin et magna vel nulla molestie feugiat eu ac metus. In hac habitasse platea dictumst. Ut fringilla rhoncus risus, sed dictum mauris viverra sed. Duis ut sollicitudin turpis, et bibendum lacus.

I enjoy living at University Village. Ever since my move in, the staff has been extremely accommodating. I have had many questions throughout he process, and they promptly answered each one. I would recommend anyone to live here.