All is great. Just a little noisy since my apartment is so close to the cota stop. And I also could hear clearly when someone is taking shower..

This will be my second year here at University Village, and as of right now I would have to say that I like living here. The community is nice and there are weekly things to do. The only problem I have is the pet policy. There are no cats or dogs allowed, yet i see people with them all the time in their apartments.

University Village is a great place for students living off-campus at OSU. Its location is very strategic, close to highway, and has a free shuttle to campus is one of the many things that makes me feel UV is the best place to live in Columbus.

You are doing so so awesome that its too much. I like the trips and the pool parties etc. Keep up the good work. Maintenance is sometimes slow in responding.

The field trips are really good. I really enjoyed the Zoombeybay Field trip, it was lot of fun. I appreciate the quick maintenance service. The pool parties are also very refreshing.

This is wonderful experience of living here in UV. great environment and beautiful view and friendly staffs. i have been here for one year with one year contract. it is quit convenient to buy something in Kroger and big lots

I've been living at university village for 5 years. I like the location and the neighborhood. I love the trees here. Besides, The shuttle bus is so convenient.

Experience is really good especially the events that are conducted by University Village. I really liked the recent trip to zoombezi bay. The improvement can be by providing a cleaning of the house every month or every six month.

Almost good. Most places are clean and there are some activities hosted by UV. The things I don't like are the maintenance apartment works so slowly and inefficiently.

University village has been my home for couple of years since I started to study at Ohio State University. It is the best option in terms of location and their maintenance has been always helpful.

It is a wonderful experience to be here at UV. Almost everything is praiseworthy including services, staff, events and of course the apartments.

It is a safe and peaceful community with very fast maintenance! Very good for students as UV has its own shuttle service to the university. Only downside is that few apaprtments are old, that is not a big issue as maintenance responds to the requests immediately.

It's been an awesome stay here at UV OSU! I've enjoyed the facilities and experience in this past year, appreciate the friendliness as well!

wonderful experience! Friendly. Shuttle bus is always convenient, fast and easy way to go to campus. Maintenance is fast and trustworthy. Some stuffs inside the room are a little bit old, like the environment of UV.

Place is nice ! Don't really have any big complaints. It would be nice if they had a laundry facility in every building. Shuttle bus is always convenient, fast and easy way to go to campus.

Living here is generally great. I wish that there was an option to upgrade to a plan that has a dishwasher, or more counter space in the kitchen.

Amazing and calm place to live... close to university... kroger and many other restaurants nearby.. swimming pool,parties... so overall great!!

the University Village is a good community. the facility is good and there are many interesting activities as well, so I love this community very much.

Reply from University Village OSU

Really cozy experience and friendly atmosphere. Convenient transportation and caring maintenance. Reasonable prices and considerable management.

Reply from University Village OSU

It's been really fun living in here in University Village, I have been living here in the past three years. I loves the tailgating events and many other events.

Reply from University Village OSU

The shuttle is really convenient and the environment around this neighborhood is clean and quite. People can easily find Kroger and some good restaurants near UV also. However, the heat during the winter is a little bit annoying. It's sometimes too much but sometimes too little and you can not control it.

Reply from University Village OSU

Splendid surroundings and wonderful services make the University Village OSU a great ideal choice. It's so nice and comfortable whatever in summer or winter.

Reply from University Village OSU

My experience in University Village OSU has been excellent so far. The facilities provided here are more than enough, and it really makes living here a wonderful experience

Reply from University Village OSU

I have been lived University Village for almost one year. It is a safe and beautiful community. Several highlights: shuttle, pool, gym and computer labs. The only problem is that sometimes you can hear your neighbors talking loudly in the night.

Reply from University Village OSU

Great place to live with a lot of community eventsnd areas. Only had some minor problems which were fixed quickly Glad I'm going to get to live here for another year