University village is very good place to live near to campus. This community provides awesome benefits like taking to shopping on weekends. Very nice facilities to use.

I love living here. Its quiet and great for people still in school. Only thing I dislike is the maintenance. Hot water issues and very old A/C that needs replaced in my apartment. Sent in a request and it was never looked into.

good community, clean and safe, made quite lots of friends here, a lot of activities, like free trip to the zoo, to the madriver mountain for skiing.

The surrounding is pretty good. it is very convenient to take the shuttle. all kinds of market and restaraunts are around, such as Kroger, big lot, Mc, APPLE BEE and so on.

All good except the followings: 1. You should install a ceiling lamp into every living room. 2. The wall is really thin, thus there is a lot of noise from the neighborhood.

Good with all facilities like gym, swimming pool and with bus servises. I like the online system services for booking apartment lease and paying rents.

So far I've really enjoyed living her and the people around me. Having the bus service go to the school while also avoiding on campus priced living areas is great. My only problem is either coming to my apartment unannounced or staying there will be service coming and it never does. The prices for living here though are really great compared to other areas nearby when looking at the quality of the apartments

Its a nice place for the price. It is very secluded which I enjoy. The walls are pretty thick as well. I only happen to hear my roommates if they are particularly loud.

To be in University Village in Columbus gives security feeling. Find many good friends around, ambience is nice and staff is supportive. I would like to recommend this to others.

University Village is the ultimate adobe to local and international OSU students. Big red buses and fantastic events are the lifeline of UV. I would like to recommend UV to every student coming to Columbus.

The replacement fee for Shuttle bus card is too expensive. The fee should be maintained at the same level as that of Buckeyeid. And It is helpful to not get complaint from buckeyes

Buses are nice but you have to get the timing down. The maintenance comes to the apartment within a reasonable time after we submit a request.

I've been really happy with my UV experience so far! The only thing I would like would be more signs reminding drivers to slow down especially since it is winter.

UV is a safe and appropriate place to live. friendly neighbors and staff in leasing office. But I think the gym and its equipment should improve and extend.

Reply from University Village OSU

Great living in the UV! They're making a lot of changes, and sometimes it feels like they make it up as they go (with fees) which is why I took away a half star, but overall its great.

UV is clean, friendly, and safe. The free facilities they provide are nice and I'm excited about the new resident workout/study center they are building! Only complaint is the number of plumbing problems we've had. While I will say that UV has been very quick to respond to these issues through their maintenance requests, often the repairs have not been permanent. I think we've had over ten plumbing repairs just in the last three months alone. Wish someone had told me not to live in the basement!

Reply from University Village OSU

The staff should be more patient and more friendly. And there should be more shuttle buses on weekends. Lower variable fees although I know that is your extra income.

I have been living here for past 2 years and never had any problems with anything. There are a few maintenance issues here and there but most get fixed with 24 hours

Reply from University Village OSU

Really enjoy living here! The maintenance is quick, though we have had few problems. The pool is nice and always clean. Very convenient to campus and quiet area.

It was a great experience to be in the University Village. I like the shuttle bus running from the University Village to OSU. Also, since Kroger is near here, it was easy for me to buy something.

Great! Keep up the good work. Wish there were more fun things like barbecue parties like we had in the summer! Great apartments and community !

Waiting for bus is sometimes frustrating. Overall, it's pretty decent except the rent is $500 without electric and internet. The gym needs to get a lot bigger.

Still doing great! The new keypads on the exterior doors add to the security of the entire complex, and the updates via mail and/or door hangers are very useful.

Pretty warm here during winter times too. Not very loud around here and pretty good neighbor environment. Rents get cheaper from 2 bedrooms.

Perfect nighbourhood, close to OSU, the shuttle is realy convenient. The Maintanance department is very professional, and they response very fast.