Absolutely love that we have moved here!! Its quiet and the townhouses are very nice!! I woulde definitely reccomend this community to others!!

Very wonderful, and calm place. People are friendly. Hardly any violence in the neighborhood. Great location surrounded with plenty of stores. I would recommend.

We really love being at University Village. They do a good job of making everyone feel safe. We would recommend University Village to all our friends who are looking for a place to call home.

My stay is great, my neighbors are awesome. I really would recommend this location. When I need something it’s always taking for of promptly.

I love the staff here at university village. They always come and handle any situation when you call. The office staff is very understanding if you have and problems. They neighbors are respectful. Overall this is the best community to live in

The maintenance people are excellent. The few neighbors I’ve met have been very nice. It quiet for the most part. We could use a few more light on the section.

I've not been here a month yet, but so far all the staff have been super helpful and friendly. The neighborhood is quiet and amenities are great! I'm so happy to be here :)

We move in this Friday but Angie and Andrea have already did so much for my family can't thank them enough. My girls already love the stairs lol

Everyone is vEry respectful. The ladies in the office do everything they can to keep this place fun, while the maintenance men do everything to can when it’s an issue.

I love this community it is quiet clean, also close to my job.I think the office has beautiful people working there. My apartment is so gorgeous. This is just a wonderful place to live.

So far the experience has been responsive from your site management team. Upon move in there were several concerns related to an unidentified offensive smell. They addressed this concern in a prompt manner.

Great environment and nice people around respectful neighbors prices not to high all of the staff are nice and get along well with everyone and maintenance is always there on time

Me and my cousin have just moved in but the process was very quick and the staff was amazing. The neighbor looks very peaceful and friendly. We are looking forward to staying here for a while

Our STAFF is the best. Have had 2 big ticket items we needed in the past few moths. TAKEN CARE OF TY TYVM. Also other smaller item . Staff is there for you again TY TYVM. Rick and Brenda

University Village has been great to my family and I so far. We looked at several other apartments and none felt so inviting like university village

The staff is friendly and attentive to the needs of their residents. We love the community gatherings that they have throughout the year. We have enjoyed being residents of Univeristy Village.

This community is great. It is quiet and in a safe place. The staff is amazing with helping in any way they can. The apartments are up to date and very pretty. Worth the price !!

It’s truly been a great experience. Maintenance is very prompt and polite in handling requests. I really do feel as though management makes a genuine effort to foster community engagement.

Reply from University Village

The staff is very friendly and professional! I would recommend these apartments to anyone! A quiet atmosphere that is clean nice and affordable!

Reply from University Village

This is my first time living on my own with my girlfriend. And university village is the perfect place for anyone. Great space, Great community, and Great people.

Reply from University Village

So far so good. Everyone is very friendly and its so quiet here compared to the hustle and bustle of jackson. My dogs love the barkpark.. They look forward to it everyday.

I just moved in last Saturday and I can see myself living here for many, many years. The apartments are very spacious and the neighborhood is so very quiet and peaceful. The managers here are very nice as well and make sure that your needs are met.

Reply from University Village

Location of end unit is very good. Lots of privacy. Garage is nice size as well as bedrooms. Fixtures in bathrooms need to be updated as some were no longer working properly. Kitchen stove and dishwasher were problematic and require maintenance calls.

Reply from University Village

The ladies in the leasing office are so helpful and kind, this is my first home and love it. It’s by so many shops and a target so I’m happy

Reply from University Village

I have enjoyed my stay at University Village for the most part. I am in the the 3rd year right now and I have referred several people here that live here now.